Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
markusweck

"Catch us if you can - PK Event"

DoA has a team mixed with a few other guilds. Team names will be posted when for sure. Our team is "full" maybe a slot or two open but we are very picky on who we let in. :medieval:

DoA has a team mixed with a few other guilds. Team names will be posted when for sure. Our team is "full" maybe a slot or two open but we are very picky on who we let in. :icon13:

i would be so happy if u could this time participate with actual guild members instead of high lvls again, your decision but would make this lot more fun. better than if we just ask all high lvls to join our teams :D

as for kTF/300 team, there will just be the usual members of those guilds i guess... with a nice strategy tho :D

DoA has a team mixed with a few other guilds. Team names will be posted when for sure. Our team is "full" maybe a slot or two open but we are very picky on who we let in. :devlish:

i would be so happy if u could this time participate with actual guild members instead of high lvls again, your decision but would make this lot more fun. better than if we just ask all high lvls to join our teams :P

as for kTF/300 team, there will just be the usual members of those guilds i guess... with a nice strategy tho :P

and me

edit : ups shouldn't have said that, i'm their secret weappon \o/

Edited by Michic0_oL

DoA has a team mixed with a few other guilds. Team names will be posted when for sure. Our team is "full" maybe a slot or two open but we are very picky on who we let in. :devlish:

i would be so happy if u could this time participate with actual guild members instead of high lvls again, your decision but would make this lot more fun. better than if we just ask all high lvls to join our teams :P

as for kTF/300 team, there will just be the usual members of those guilds i guess... with a nice strategy tho :P

and me

Going to kill defenders with laughter, ain't you? :P

DoA has a team mixed with a few other guilds. Team names will be posted when for sure. Our team is "full" maybe a slot or two open but we are very picky on who we let in. :P

All are guild members with the exception of 2.... :devlish:

and me

Going to kill defenders with laughter, ain't you? :P

yeah :D like this :

I'd suggest moving some people from defenders to attackers if the disproportion is too significant;)

Not really in this case: 2-3 attacking teams of maybe 10 players each is 20 - 30 attackers, so they out number the defenders

Having a large number of defenders ( and if you notice none of us are uber a/d) makes it more fare for the attackers in a 1 kill 1 point contest ( now wether team A decides to attack team B to stop them getting the kill points or not is up to how they plan there strategy)

I'd suggest moving some people from defenders to attackers if the disproportion is too significant;)

Not really in this case: 2-3 attacking teams of maybe 10 players each is 20 - 30 attackers, so they out number the defenders

Having a large number of defenders ( and if you notice none of us are uber a/d) makes it more fare for the attackers in a 1 kill 1 point contest ( now wether team A decides to attack team B to stop them getting the kill points or not is up to how they plan there strategy)

yes but how many summoning stones will each defender have ?...

its np to have large amount of defenders since they can't come back... kill them 1 by one we have time :)

personally i wont use stones, wont make this a summon festival, imo its just boring to fight summons more than the actual opponent :)

anyway i will summon normal way tho, :)

DoA team as of now. Subject to change.

Kidberg

Kraden

Robotbob

Randmck

Smurf

Rairor

Cissysauce

Marr

Horace

gp_

Edited by Kidberg

L.A. Team (subject to change)

-----------

BadDude

LevinMage

Alparslan

Lu_ton

Fireballs

Force

Haze

Locuas

Bushido

Surfy (Possible)

Edited by LevinMage

Jaclaw

Korrode

Tommyknocker

Tiamath

St_arcane

ThunderCloud

bigkav

Halosmee

TempesT

swattter

EDIT: not complete yet.

Edited by Tempest

Kad is also a maybe. EDIT: Kad wont be able to make it at all.

StinkyFeet and Jowwow are maybes/backups for us.

Thought i'd add a link to this here, as i always find it useful.

Click here to see what time the event will be for you:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixe...;sec=0&p1=0

Fun for Rand, Bigkav and me... early monday morning :)

Edited by Korrode