Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SL7yz0r

Dno what going on but

Have only logged on main server 2-4 times since PK server came out to talk with

Aki and check if Fireballs was online. Can't log in now.

(Also, I don't understand why my post "Not at all, maybe the magical thread fairy

will pay you a surprise visit" was deleted, is humor not allowed in market forums?)

I don't NEED to play on main server, it's kind of nice to chat with old friends though...

Midget ring a bell? :icon13:

We have also had a chat about posting useless posts that add nothing to the topic. Might want to reread some of your forum pm's on that.

Midget/Grendel and I are two different people. This can be supported by many people. Please whitelist my character sl7yz0r which i rarely use to keep in touch with friends from main server.

Edited by SL7yz0r

This isn't about the pk server.

Also I am positive NOBODY in EL ever used somebody else's character to make trouble with. :icon13:

Let me make this clear: midget from the minute he was created knew the ropes, we watched him in forums and ingame. I'm also curious why the items that midget scammed from new players ended up on SL7yz0r, which has been confirmed btw.

And does this pm sound familiar? [PM from midget: my main is sl7yz0r but i have this one and i wanted to make another for roleplaying]

Oh and please let SL7yz0r answer.

Apparently you havn't been watching closely enough. This is amazing.

I play on PK server full time, I have no need for any kind of armor on main server, especially newb armor.

If i wanted some iron chains or w/e it is that got scammed, I would have gotten much better armor from my friends.

Midget obviously traded the items from his character to mine. I am not stupid enough to think that items from same IP->same IP aren't easily traceable.

I guess it's not that hard to figure out the pass of somebody that lives with you 24/7?

BTW Asgnny, giving half truths to Aislinn is nearly the same as lying.

Did one of you "forget" to mention the rest of the chatlog, where I informed Asgnny that Midget is played by my brother, which was ORIGINALLY created by myself for role playing purposes?

Heck, you can give my character on main a permanent item wipe for all I care, (except for my quarterstaff and skunk hat, I like to wear these items)

Like i said, it is used for chatting purposes only...

So your newbie brother was able to do all those things upon creation and beyond? Post all that in forums IMMEDIATELY? Sorry but at best these characters were shared. Either way both characters broke EL rules. You ultimately are responsible for your own character. Funny how people think they can argue "I have all this gc and stuff already, why would I cheat/scam/be a general ass?" And yet look at outlaws and bans...

Some of your post doesn't make sense to me. You think that I want scammed items when I tell you that I dont care if I get PERMANENT item wipe. Such as one where i can never own another item in game...

Also, what do you mean by "post in forums immediately", Did you want me to wait a given amount of time before I reply? o.O

All I want is Sl7yz0r to chat with people from main, which is the only activity I have used it for since PK server was launched.

Please white list this character, pass will be changed. Jeesh TY.

Edited by SL7yz0r

Some of your post doesn't make sense to me. You think that I want scammed items when I tell you that I dont care if I get PERMANENT item wipe. Such as one where i can never own another item in game...

Also, what do you mean by "post in forums immediately", Did you want me to wait a given amount of time before I reply? o.O

All I want is Sl7yz0r to chat with people from main, which is the only activity I have used it for since PK server was launched.

Please white list this character, pass will be changed. Jeesh TY.

Why would you need to change your password if you haven't been sharing it in the first place?

[PM from midget: my main is sl7yz0r but i have this one and i wanted to make another for roleplaying]

[PM from GrungyOldBeggar: if i cant beg on this old guy, ima kill him and stick with midget for now]

[<playername> @ 1]: watch out for a guy named "Midget" asks for your armor for a screenshot...

I meant the munchkin account. Pretty familiar with both the forums and our habits for being such an inexperienced newcomer.

And no, if you want to chat, make a new account then (but I do advise you to stick to one and keep it clean and keep the passowrd to yourself ;) )

Oh, no Midget has been watching me play EL for years Aislinn...

Another reason that doesn't make sense why you think I want some newb

armor. -.- I told him to make a form acc, he never uses it though.

Asgnny, unless you feel like posting logs which reveal an entire truth,

your posts are deceiving and annoying.

I still don't understand why a complete and/or Permanent item wipe is unsuitable

for this situation.

Lol @ those who think I want some newb armor after playing this game for many years.

And I doub't I will be making another acc on main soon.

Some people just lack common sense over there... ;)

Oh, no Midget has been watching me play EL for years Aislinn...

Another reason that doesn't make sense why you think I want some newb

armor. -.- I told him to make a form acc, he never uses it though.

Asgnny, unless you feel like posting logs which reveal an entire truth,

your posts are deceiving and annoying.

I still don't understand why a complete and/or Permanent item wipe is unsuitable

for this situation.

Lol @ those who think I want some newb armor after playing this game for many years.

And I doub't I will be making another acc on main soon.

Some people just lack common sense over there... ;)

If you'd like to post logs proving me wrong, feel free. I know you pm'ed me saying you were not going to use midget, however... unless you have some means of proving that, I'm skeptical, to say the least. If you want to make a new name on the main server, you should be able to. To date, you are not banned.

Midget was fairly crafty as far as his scamming. Your brother watched you play for many years, you say?

Well it would have been a more complete story if you had mentioned the massive amount of time between PM#2 and PM#3, because by then, Grendel was using that character.

And begging people for newb armors for a screen shot doesn't seem very crafty to me, more like newby..

Many people have posted here backing me that Midget and I are not the same. These posts have gotten deleted for some reason. This is ridiculous.

Well it would have been a more complete story if you had mentioned the massive amount of time between PM#2 and PM#3, because by then, Grendel was using that character.

And begging people for newb armors for a screen shot doesn't seem very crafty to me, more like newby..

Many people have posted here backing me that Midget and I are not the same. These posts have gotten deleted for some reason. This is ridiculous.

There was time in between the PM's, but without knowing which of you is actually using a given character at a given time, that means nothing.

As to why the other posts were removed:

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

I'm sure one can get friends to post that he shares characters with the pope. Your friends have no way of knowing whether you are using midget at any given time. None of them can offer proof of this, unless they have you under 24/7 video surveilance (which would be rather creepy, imo)

You have been unlocked, pending your agreement to the following conditions:

1) Only you will use your character.

2) Your character will not scam newbies, or otherwise cause trouble.

3) If your brother (or anyone else from your location, for that matter) causes trouble, you will be IP banned. Depending on the source and severity of the problems, you may be eligible for whitelisting, in that case.

Edited by asgnny

I would appreciate if you could ban my IP on main server and whitelist sl7yz0r to prevent future

problems from any 9 of my siblings rather than wait for them to happen.

If this is to much work, never mind it then I might find a way to block their PCs or sumthing?

Edited by SL7yz0r