Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Isenwolf

monster drops

when i first looked at a male armed goblin. i thought i was going to get a sword or something from him. i think its kinda weird that you dont get what they have. i kill something, and its lying there, with what i want in his hand.....

but in pk, if someone is wearing something, and you kill them, you have a chance to get that item. (except when they have rostos :blink: )

I think he means that he wants a better drop rate, not that he wants one every single time.

Maybe discuss this in suggestions forum..... you might get a better response

Probably not.

Consider what the goblins/orcs/giants etc carry as items of generally such inferior quality that it cannot serve as a suitable drop, with the occasional very rare exception.

S.

So you think you should get a steel long for every male gob you kill? >.<

Such a notion would be complete idiocy, I think he means they never actually drop what they appear to be wearing, i.e. for armed goblins, augmented leather (red capes = outta the question).

I suppose much of the things creatures wear, is lost when you attack them though.

For the very first time I received a steel long from a gob today! I think the hardware that armed gobs sport is homemade and not worthy of us Pr0 characters... it never bothered me. After all, I killed a gargoyle once and got a gargoyle fighting book!!??!?? The monsters aren't too cognizant of their existence!

when i first looked at a male armed goblin. i thought i was going to get a sword or something from him. i think its kinda weird that you dont get what they have. i kill something, and its lying there, with what i want in his hand.....

but in pk, if someone is wearing something, and you kill them, you have a chance to get that item. (except when they have rostos :icon13: )

I understand what you're saying but just pretend that when they die.. their sword or whatever they're holding breaks ;)