Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Bot payments

So far, I haven't enforced any bot annual fees (of 20 USD per year).

But from now on, I will.

So here is my list with the bot payments, if you spot a mistake, please let me know here.

If your bot is not in the list, it means that it was approved before I decided to make a list, and the payment is due now. I will give everyone due for payment a 2 weeks grace period, then if no payment is done, I will lock the bot, and there will be a 20 bucks unlock fine, in addition to the 20 usd annual fee.

If you want, you can pay for an extra blessing, which also includes the fee for 1 year.

So here is the magic list:

2007 fees paid for:

Iluna, isis, osiris, anubis, bookman, Iduna, Honor

2007 bots:

January:

calliope, aesop & lauredana

Adarah, Milesp

February:

Passion, PYE

March:

Taliesin, Theladin

April:

Meep_Meep, Darc0 and Agrilles

GreyStar, Groomsh

Lord_Legend, LadyBea

Aeryn, Insidious

Sava, Dejan

Tensai, Caecus

Evilshalo, EvilShiva

Freya, Icy

May:

Blondine, Vytukas

Duvel, Ghrae

astronomy, caecus

Narai, MirceaTM

Rafiki, Kidberg

Knight_Legend, Moebird

clamcake, rachie

June

Madam, trojan_knight

narai, mirceatm

Achaja, Masterpiter

Goodgeorge, Evilgeorge

Plecak, Creedka

7of9, egarra

citrine, kidberg

Aage, Ferdin

Shrimptaco, Egarra

kos_info, bigbot7

July

Lady_Legend, Moebird

angeline, Novi

Bazzy, WolfWitch

TechSto, Maxine

August

LA_Deals, Mrs_DrtySouth

LumberJack, Nardo + 1 year (blessing)

LionsGuild, Ozmondius

Vulcanus, jrritter

Miria, Eviljoe (3 blessings)

September

Prince_Legend, LadyBea

Minerva, FatboyJaxx

tanglebones ,Walt_Her

Ayperios, Ambrosius

Elessar, Warken

Keceus, valcaz + 1 year (blessing)

Robinhood, ohmygod

October

cr_trader, CoderCR

Jeepers, EvilJoe

Tina, EvilJoe

Skil_Trader, DevilBoy

October 2007

Pru, Tukin (2 blessings)

Azdora (renewed)

Bookshop, Tukin

Paladina, owner TessAnna

November 2007

Arachnid, Dogbreath paid.

Thor paid.

Aden, Averus

pound, Penc

Littlelooter, Jumpy

xena, DrtySouth

mattamus, ?

Lilandra, sithicus

December 2007

egow, Skyler

ShootingShark, Caecus

Mixer, Korushiku

Make_Yourself, light_grenade

Josi, DogBreath

January

pooks, Quimbly

quim, Quimbly

Galina, Sergey

Loki, Jrritter

Freya, Icy

shedevil, Kedrigern and Lotheneil

cupido, Dopee

Luxe, Sheitan

Oyster, BoC

Atomship, UiA

Salt, Puntif

idle, gp_

busy, gp_

Dragon_Witch, WolfWitch

Karlin, the_piper

Kos_Trader, BigBot7

Charn, crosis

Shari, crosis

Perun, crosis

ELBAY, Sean1

raf, EphemeraL

Horin, Theryndan

tensai, Caecus

Paid for 2008 and 2009

Flamekeeper, Korrode

SilverLeaf, Darc0 and Agrilles

Any extra questions, please post here. And only if you are a bot owner (or if you represent a bot owner) please.

I made the payment for Freya early. Is it normally due in April and should I make that my target date for next year?

Tirun asking for Icy since I make the payments.

Edited by Icy

Just a quick point. Under "September" you have TitusMinor listed. I am assuming this is the bot Minerva as he paid for it originally as our guild bot via a gc-$ conversion. TitusMinor has not been online for a long time and I am actually the person who maintains and hosts the bot.

If you want to change this in your records it would be much appreciated and when September comes around I will pay the fee.

PS. I have the same name ingame as here on the forums.

I show SilverLeaf as having been purchased in March and Meep_Meep as having been purchased in April, both in 2007.

As they aren't on the list, either your records disagree with mine or there was an oversight (I know March isn't listed at all on your list).

Can you double-check and let me know when their payments are due?

Both SilverLeaf and Meep_Meep are currently owned by Darc0 and Agrilles jointly.

Bazzy now owned by WolfWitch as per forum PM :icon13: - just so you dont chase Alby for the fee :pickaxe:

Updated my records, thanks.

I made the payment for Freya early. Is it normally due in April and should I make that my target date for next year?

Tirun asking for Icy since I make the payments.

One year after the payment, so January 2009.

Just a quick point. Under "September" you have TitusMinor listed. I am assuming this is the bot Minerva as he paid for it originally as our guild bot via a gc-$ conversion. TitusMinor has not been online for a long time and I am actually the person who maintains and hosts the bot.

If you want to change this in your records it would be much appreciated and when September comes around I will pay the fee.

PS. I have the same name ingame as here on the forums.

First is the both, second is the owner. I will update my records then.

I show SilverLeaf as having been purchased in March and Meep_Meep as having been purchased in April, both in 2007.

As they aren't on the list, either your records disagree with mine or there was an oversight (I know March isn't listed at all on your list).

Can you double-check and let me know when their payments are due?

Both SilverLeaf and Meep_Meep are currently owned by Darc0 and Agrilles jointly.

Ok, I updated my records as follows:

2007 bots:

April:

Meep_Meep, Darc0 and Agrilles

Paid for 2008 and 2009

Flamekeeper, Korrode

SilverLeaf, Darc0 and Agrilles

Because you got 3 blessings for SilverLeaf, 2008 and 2009 are covered.

Lilandra (owned by me) is not in the list and has been registered as a bot at the end of 2006 (probably november) and has since received a second blessing.

Edited by sithicus

I just paypal'ed a payment for Salt. I don't remember when she first started but it was before you added annual fees.

I just paypal'ed a payment for Salt. I don't remember when she first started but it was before you added annual fees.

Got it, thanks.

So for my bot kos_info it will be due in June 2008? or do I have to pay for it within these 2 weeks? Sorry for asking a dumb question but just double checking because if i still have 5 months I will take advantage of them.

Ent,

After re-reading this thread: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...c=28738&hl= I am looking for clarification on what the IRON guild's responsibilities are for Charn, Shari and Perun.

There seemed to be some back and forth and rather then attempting to interpret it myself (and be wrong) can you tell me what the final agreement with wizzkidd and you was for these 3 bots?

Thanks,

Crosis

Ent,

Bot Dragon_Witch, owned by WolfWitch and purchased as guild storage Character. Her name was not on the list as she was paid for in March, payment for this year has just been sent :icon13:

Wolfy

Ent,

After re-reading this thread: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...c=28738&hl= I am looking for clarification on what the IRON guild's responsibilities are for Charn, Shari and Perun.

There seemed to be some back and forth and rather then attempting to interpret it myself (and be wrong) can you tell me what the final agreement with wizzkidd and you was for these 3 bots?

Thanks,

Crosis

Well, I will be nice enough and not require payments for bots that were bought before that date. However, if you do not pay, you will not get ANY new services that are or will be available for the bots in the future, not even if you backpay the fees. And I have some nice features in mind in a few months.

So for my bot kos_info it will be due in June 2008? or do I have to pay for it within these 2 weeks? Sorry for asking a dumb question but just double checking because if i still have 5 months I will take advantage of them.

They all have to be paid one year after they were 'botized' or re-blessed. If they got more than one blessing, each blessing counts for 1 more year.

So when is my last day when I have to pay for my bot? ( bot name pound ) ?

Thx Penc

See the previous answer.

I sent payment for a 12 month renewal for bot KoS_Trader via PayPal.

Not sure now where we stand on bots. I’m using the Start dates for when we started the hosting with Learner’s Service, and the blessing dates from Entropy's lists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady_Legend – owner Moebird

Started November 2006. Extra blessing in July 2007.

(Not sure right at this moment but the yearly fee for Lady might have been paid to Entropy in November 07. Will check with Moebird when she comes back online.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord_Legend – owner LadyBea

Started January 2007. Extra blessing April 2007.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our other 2 bots (Prince_Legend and Knight_Legend) are as listed in Ent's posting

Edited by LadyBea