-Siarato

-Duszka

-Ambrosius

-Laudantes

-Itzalan

-Azayal

some changes may be made i hope

ent said some from top 20,not all ;)

Grats everyone, and thanks for participating.

I gave the prizes to markusweck, and he will sell them and share the money with his team. I didn't deliver the bows and arrows yet, I'll do so after the update.

Gratz to the winning Team smile.gif

Alkapone,

Athanor, =z=

Artemis,

Burfoot, L.A.

Bullseye,

Conavar, HIM

Dasha, EWoL

dman, S&S

Elf_Ninja, LotS

Ezmerelda, AoI

Fatboyjaxx, AoI

Fedora,LLL

Gadis, EWoL

gp_, Idle

Jammie, Del

Jinzongli, LLL

Levinmage, L.A.

markusweck, EWoL

marr, Idle

nyiti

Ozmondius, LION

sirrich, NgI

Swordofflame, NgI

Syni, Fame

Ulubatli, =tr=

Screenies of Winning Team:

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/ma...ventJan2008.jpg

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/ma...ent1Jan2008.jpg

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/ma...ent2Jan2008.jpg

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/ma...TeamJan2008.jpg

This are the Awards:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/ma...TeamJan2008.jpg

Will auction them on el-market forum and keep you here upto date until all sold then we split gc to each member

Edited by markusweck

How they could win vs 5 times stronger team(s)? Did they summoned drags or sumthin?( i cba to log in on main server so can some1 explain it for me pretty plz?)

How they could win vs 5 times stronger team(s)? Did they summoned drags or sumthin?( i cba to log in on main server so can some1 explain it for me pretty plz?)

Nope no Dragons were used, highest summon from both sides was a giant .

First the EWoL team came, and we killed them all (/made them diss-tele),,, we suffered just a few casualties. Then [NL] team came... even we were quite surprised at how well we did, we killed them all also, but suffered more casualties ourselves. Then EWoL team attacked again (remember our team members were not allowed to return), so with our force being half what it was when we started and everyone out of boost pots, summons stones, etc... the EWoL team was able to kill us.

They didn't just "show up and pwn us", lol :rolleyes:

U can see the size of the EWoL team and the many top fighters of the [NL] team in this pic:

doa-comp_theli_sto.jpg

(Left: [NL] team, obviously... Front with green tags: DoA team... And everyone standing up the back: The EWoL team... except TK and Kidberg, they had to goto sto at time of pic ;) )

Edited by Korrode

yeah as getting a mirror cape, it was pretty usefull since i noticed a few AC mon my kill counter :D but omfg getting from 300 hp to 6 in like 3 seconds is scary :rolleyes: (i checked, no BoD ;)) Ewol team won with mass summon stones, gratz to the AC and EWoLfor wining the contest xD

ps : any video online yet ? i think kadlub was filming :)

~TK

First the EWoL team came, and we killed them all (/made them diss-tele),,,

;) That was our plan.. with the strength of DOA team compared to our own and being the first team to go against a full strength DOA . We decided to go in give a few hits, not use any of our major summons and then diss/tele out and then let a strong [nl] team go and weaken DOA up .. Then hopefully we would get another chance to attack and this time to go all out to win using all we had.... and no one was more shocked than us that it worked :rolleyes:

edit: Personally I think the "cave" was your downfall.. it formed a bottle neck for summons and made them a lot more effective

@TK yup summon stones helped a great deal.. with our a/d in a stand up fight Doa would have pwnd us.. but you plan and use what you have.. so good tactics "won" :D

Edited by conavar

Well... good strategy :rolleyes:

On a final note; this was some of the best fun i've ever had in EL and was an awesome spectacle.

Well yeah gratz to winners ;) I had ALOT of fun there...

I took 2 videos of the event but too bad youtube has been banned in our country.

Whenever i become able to upload them, i ll post 2 videos to EL YouTube Videos section.

GL auctioning and distributing coins :D

Cya next event by [NL] :rolleyes:

On a final note; this was some of the best fun i've ever had in EL and was an awesome spectacle.

100% agree and not a BROD in sight ( or not that I have heard of)

and once again thanx to Radu and the DOA team it was fun

Cya next event by [NL] :rolleyes:

Will be rather unlikely as I don't have time to play much anymore and will probably quit playing totally in a few months ;)

Anyway gratz to Ewol and thx to radu and all those who participated was good fun :D

was fun to watch this event, would have loved to participate ;) ( i was watching my bro playing (tk) during the whole event :rolleyes: