Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
korrode

The Naralik Arena Showdown 3

oh i'd like also to know how the prizes will be distributed

if it will be like in NAS 1 or NAS 2

Edited by Peach

I will be posting what placings get what prizes, and who is fighting who in round 1, on Thursday.

The end of Thursday is also the deadline for there to be at least 10 backup competitors so there can be another Naralik Showdown, 2 weeks later... right now there is only 5 backups, so if those backups want to be guaranteed to fight, i suggest they assist with the advertising of this event :evilgrin:

Edited by Korrode

I think I might have to watch =>
Nah, u and all the backups and anyone who can fight in that arena just come ready for PK, and after the tournament put the arena to some more good use ;)

oh, and cause I don't play anymore, I will donate 30kgc to to prizes.

:)

hehe, as it looks I will be surely be competing if I am to come, many people wont be on like in the other 2 contests :)

Any chance to move it to 20:00? :unsure: anyhows it will be late like an hour like in the other ones until the competitors are coming

Ok sorry for the lack of posting the round one line up... we had a day at my dads for Australia Day, and i've had quite a few drinks... wont be posting the round 1 line up till about 2 hours before the event... also, Maxine has contributed many items to the prize pool, i will post the specifics when i wake up, but for now i really gotta sleep.

See u all in the morning.

i would like to join plz
added to backups :P

-------------

Prizes:

1st:

1 CoL

3 Hyrdo bars

10kgc

20 tiger stones

20 bear stones

1 modable steel long

50 SRS

20 a/d indicator stones

10 EMP

20 Evasion Potions

10 Accuracy Potions

20 Coordination Potions

2nd:

2 Hydro bars

1 Steel Cuisses

10kgc

20 tiger stones

20 bear stones

50 SRS

20 a/d indicator stones

10 EMP

3rd & 4th:

1 EFE

5kgc

10 tiger stones

10 bear stones

50 SRS

5 EMP

5th, 6th, 7th and 8th:

5kgc

10 tiger stones

10 bear stones

50 SRS

5 EMP

Ok new line up cause some people didnt show up:

SwordOfFlame VS Peach

LeoI VS SouL

ElWood VS Valcaz

2coolfool VS Bebron2

--------------------

EDIT: (I figure i really shouldn't triple post :))

Well, the tournament went well, even though it was No Drops day at the time of the event, there was still many spectators and i think it was enjoyed by all who were there.

Congratulations to the tournament winner, a person who can know with great confidence that they are one of the best 70's a/d PK'ers in EL:

1st: 2coolfool

Big gratz out to our runner up also, previous Naralik champion and someone who's proven time and time again that they are an extremely capable PK'er:

2nd: Peach

Congratulations to all other competitors, placings are as follows:

3rd: LeoI and SouL

4th: ElWood and Valcaz

5th: Bebron2 and SwordOfFlame

Thank you all for competing, i hope you had fun.

I'd like to quickly thank a few people specifically:

Maxine - Always helps me with these events (even though they end up keeping her up half the night) and always donated prizes. Couldn't have happened without her.

My guildmates, specifically SleepyDragon - They've always contributed prizes and helped keep order at these events... SD's order keeping talents are second to none :D

Groomsh, Ermabwed, Entity, aTeh, Saint and Catspaw - The prize pool for this event was the biggest its ever been, in excess of 200kgc worth of items, it's all thanks to these guys.

Jaxbot - For once again filming the tournament. It's great to have visual record and i'm sure the competitors especially enjoy looking back over the fights. I'm looking forward to seeing this set of vids :)

SouL - For showing me a flaw in... well, lack of a rule. All future tournaments; 3 disses/flees and you forfeit. :)

All the spectators who came to watch, the atmosphere created by having lots of spectators is great, thank you all.

Sadly i have to once again comment that, even with 7 backups, i was scraping around for competitors up until the last minute.

To those who show up; ty :)

To those who dont; ffs set a reminder in ur phone :)

All in all though, another great tournament. I'm looking forward to running some at the new arenas coming in Feb. :) ...until then, hf all, cyas in PK :P

Edited by Korrode

haha thx korrode for this great event! :)

i'd like to thank all who took part in this tournament, all fights were really fun, especially the ones against leoi and 2coolfool ( those 2 ppl managed to break my 4 red capes :wacko: )... thx korrode!! :)

I was working hard to get more OAs for this contest! And I couldn't play.

My graphic card went on my computer and if I log onto EL on the laptop it freezes when I change maps 1/2 the time. :wacko:

The best part was that I ordered a new card from tigerdirect.com and they sent me the wrong damn card. I ordered a different card and paid 2 day shipping only to find out that UPS doesnt deliver on Sat & Sun!!!! :)

Now I have to wait till monday to play EL.

I hope everyone had fun at the Showdown and gratz to 2cool for the win!

those 2 ppl managed to break my 4 red capes

Why the red capes?

3. Certain weapons and items are NOT allowed, they are as follows:

The rare/magical Great Swords (such as JS of cooldown, cutty of mage, rapier of death, etc.).

The rare/magical Armors (such as steel greaves of ubber def, Ti plate of freezing, etc.).

Any fire/ice/thermal sword.

Medallion of Life

BRoD and BoD

Normal Branch and Bone

Any "Enchanted Weapons" (see Enchanted Weapons page in EL encyclopedia)

The Bronze Sword

Some kind of damage rings or something maybe??

Edited by Paul Brown

i use red cape,coz some ppl used MMD rings during this contest :(

For shame! :(

Anyway, me and jaxbot will be working on the vids, will post here once we're done. Oh, and pr0 contest Korrode, and thanks to all those who donated prizes!

I didn't watch because I was busy with invasion :icon13:

elscreen010.png

EDIT: Quick teaser while we edit videos :P

~kGn

Edited by kaGen

haha thx korrode for this great event! :(

i'd like to thank all who took part in this tournament, all fights were really fun, especially the ones against leoi and 2coolfool ( those 2 ppl managed to break my 4 red capes :icon13: )... thx korrode!! :P

My fight wasn't(edit:uber fun) fun? :( i had fun xD i need to put on MI sooner next time lmao, my mana was all gone in like 30 secs xD

Ooh and I'd like to thank Korrode also for the event and the prizes

and Maxine \o/ for the scarves she donated and for the ZAPS! back :(

Edited by swordofflame

well all fights were fun, but best fight was my 2 last ones, i still dont get it how leoi lost to me :icon13: *pker ftw!*

:icon13: to your MDs xD

I was disappointed at myself for losing so fast and so early on :P

hehe, i was disapointed coz i could have won this contest if i had taken more eva/accu pots with me :( when i stepped out of arena, i had 50 mana left with 10 SRs ... but i saw it was useless :(

I'd like to quickly thank a few people specifically:

SouL - For showing me a flaw in... well, lack of a rule. All future tournaments; 3 disses/flees and you forfeit. :(

hehe, I was almost dead when i used invi pot, thinking i can save myself :(

Anyhow, I managed to flee very quickly from elwood's attacks, people were pming me with: 'what's your game plan??' Sincerily I didnt have one, but managed to win somehow, guess he didnt have any hes left :P

See you next time when ill use a nother pr0 strategy :icon13: