Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lumino

Huge Announcement!

Glad we could come to a peace :devlish:

Yes I think we have. :laugh:

I look forward to seeing what other events you all produce.

So is humor not allowed on this forum or something? Just curious, my post wasn't rude as far as I could tell, you didn't need to remove it.

On another note, Lumino, might I suggest an area on your site to suggest events? :P

Edited by xenkoriu

That's something I considered initially, but one of those things I never got around to :P Still, it's definetely add-able, could take a bit as it takes me a while to set up my forms :o

But yes, I think I will do this. Any other suggestions for the site are welcome by anyone who wishes to submit them, just reply to this post. :P

Lum

Suggestions, in my opinion would be easier to receive through forum pms, or ingame pms if the person you seek is online.

It would save Lumino having to create another form, and I just think it would be better.

Edited by Enly

Well your right that suggestions might be easier via PM's Enly, but I believe Lumino means he needs to make another form on the site for what I suggested

Well....as long as people are alright with just PMing us, I'd prefer that, I'm tired of working on the website + my guild website :P Maybe I'll add the form in like a month :D

So, from now on, forum PM me, Enly, SleepyDragon, or Ferny with any suggestions.

So is humor not allowed on this forum or something? Just curious, my post wasn't rude as far as I could tell, you didn't need to remove it.

I wasn't the one who removed it, but humor is fine when it is included in addition to something contributing to the subject matter. Otherwise it is pretty much a spam post.

Lumino, you should describe what Eternal Lands is and link to the website on your front page.

It currently reads:

Hello and welcome to the official website for the Community Endeavors Society, the first group in Eternal Lands whose sole goal is to foster and promote growth, improvement, and idealization of the Eternal Lands community

Something like:

Hello and welcome to the official website for the Community Endeavors Society. We are a group in Eternal Lands, a popular MMORPG, whose sole goal is to foster and promote growth, improvement, and idealization of the in-game community

Just a suggestion :P

Edited by Korrode

Well I'm in, I think that the idea shows promise and deserves support. A few teething problems :P are to be expected but I feel that the spirit is right.

There, added EL logo as you suggested Roja. What do you think?

Better except it's got holes in it and is a little choppy. Still might help to actually put Eternal Lands somewhere there :P

I wasn't the one who removed it, but humor is fine when it is included in addition to something contributing to the subject matter. Otherwise it is pretty much a spam post.

Oh, I thought my post was in relation to what was going on, but apparently not. Not a big deal, I'm dropping it now :P

Edited by xenkoriu

There, added EL logo as you suggested Roja. What do you think?

Better except it's got holes in it and is a little choppy. Still might help to actually put Eternal Lands somewhere there :confused:

Yeah, I stole it from your avatar and used GIMP to change the background from the forum tan to a white, in the process it got a little messed up. Perhaps you can supply an unmolested EL logo on a white background? :icon13:

Edited by Lumino

I don't know about you but on my mac there is a file that contains just the EL logo in the game folders :confused:

Edited by Enly

Yeah--but it has that little parchment behind it, which may look a little--blockish. I prefer the one in Roja's avatar.

Still, I can use the one in the folder, if I can convert it from .ico to .jpg or something. Shouldnt be too hard.

Edited by Lumino

I'm joining as I love attending EL events when they aren't fighting ones and when I can attend.

Also I'm hoping my making skills can help make prizes for some of the contests. I may be able to donate some things I make in the future.

Great :D I've seen you around on the forums before and at events :blink: All donations are deeply appreciated.

Btw, I noticed a small problem...for the most part everyone is doing it right, but some people are putting their real life name in the Name spot when you join the list. We need your ingame name, otherwise we have no clue who you are! :P

Also, a number of you forgot to confirm your subscription with the email you received. These people are:

Stricken

robindell

progress

Alyviss

And one other person who put their real name in so I have no way to contact :/

Lum

Edited by Lumino