Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PuNa

Won't load.

Okay, just downloaded the game and I get to the login screen, after that it wont load it accepts the name and password like its going to login then I get an error. I'm on a different computer than I usually play with, but its newer and I don't see why it wouldn't work. Graphics card is Ati Radeon Xpres 200 Inegrated Graphics.

Specs are Intel Pentium D processor 805 (2.66 gh)

250 GB Hard drive.

1024 Ram

Ati Radeon Xpres 200 Inegrated Graphics

In an attempt to be helpful...

eltc2.jpg

Edited by PuNa

Nope. :icon13: Still the same problem. Though when I was logging in it was on a new name I just made. I tried logging in on my old name "Slinky" and it loads for 5 seconds and before I have time to do anything it closes again. Odd thing is it still does the same thing for the name I just made, after I click login it does the "loading" thing then it crashes. Though, Slinky will load and I'll be in the game for 5 seconds.

Just loaded the chipset + drivers update before I saw your message. Would my sound drivers have anything to do with it?

Edit: Okay I just got in for like more than 5 seconds...It was about 20 seconds and I was able to click to move...but my guy wasn't moving where I clicked + I didn't get the nifty indicator that says you clicked and where you are going to.

Edited by PuNa

Okay that worked for the walking around problem. Though I still have alot of lag "which could be my internet connection", but after around 10-20 seconds my whole computer freezes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this