Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snoozy

Make the PK server more active

What if you could play on PK server for free. but if you want to have a alt.. you need to pay

this will bring more people..and if they like it..they just buy some alts..cuz they will notice they need them :D

also add more non stats items to shop..so people will also spend money on that

cya

So all us that have paid already get our money back?

Nah keep the PK server a pay server, it is a slight preventative measure against idiots joining. If they want to pay to be idiots then more fool them.

Eventually amount of players will rise.

You should be happy there are still free places in the world, in an year it will look somewhat different.

It woudn't be fun if there was that much players in pk server than in main. U couln't train because there is five other peeps trying to get same spawn. Better to keep number of players little lower :happy: That's my opinion.

Free accounts means noobs :P

And anyway who needs alts? :P

One of the best part of the pk server is its all EL players that already know the game and none of them annoying little spammers and such :D

Besides, $5 isn't a whole lot, I think anyone that would spend any time on the pk server would pay the money, anybody that doesn't want to be on the pk server has reasons besides the price, so how would free accounts attract more real players? (by real I mean dedicated and experienced not noobs)

I agree, if a slight $5, one time fee, is stopping someone from playing the PK server, then I really hope they have no home computer, or internet, and are playing at the local library... I mean really, $5, thats a cup of coffee, if you tip, now a days...