Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Enriched essences and binding stoens from shop

I dont see any harm in it :medieval:

I would say no. Adventurer caps give enormous advantage for evil irl rich people, they can fill their storage with hats and look more cool than the others. That would obviously ruin PK competely.

No1 is so stupid to buy bronze armors Aepox, so dont worry about it :medieval:

But if they are easier to get than ti and steel armor, it is possible thatn someone buys them.

No1 is so stupid to buy bronze armors Aepox, so dont worry about it :medieval:

But if they are easier to get than ti and steel armor, it is possible thatn someone buys them.

Just bring bunch of ess/he, and fight them till it breaks :icon13: .

Would be cool :icon13:, its better for me if some1 is wasting gc on bronze sets than on something that is really powerfull, like bod/brod/col :medieval:

I dont see any harm in it :icon13:

I would say no. Adventurer caps give enormous advantage for evil irl rich people, they can fill their storage with hats and look more cool than the others. That would obviously ruin PK competely.

LOL! :medieval:

~kGn

Sorry about the off topic question, just seemed since we are sorta discussing the shop;

Is there any harm in bringing like the Adventure Caps and so on (non stat items) to be purchasable in the pk server? I can't think of a reason how it'll harm the pk aspect of the game. Or is this already possible? If so, excuse this posts ;)

Would items like these be available to buy radu?

I dont see any harm in it :)

Teh Bumpz0r :D

actualy there might be harm..in people sell the items to others and earn gc.. like they do with thermal serps

Dont worry, people who buy items for gc, which have no stats at all, mostly arent any threat on pk ;) . Even if they have plenty gc.

Edited by Manderijn

Yeah, those items, and other clothing items are avaialble for a fee (same prices as on the normal server, and 30 bucks for a 3 piece costume).

I don't think many people will start tailoring there anyway.

actualy there might be harm..in people sell the items to others and earn gc.. like they do with thermal serps

Dont worry, people who buy items for gc, which have no stats at all, mostly arent any threat on pk :devlish: . Even if they have plenty gc.

The scenario was opposite:

Too rich ebul irl pker buys 100000 hats.

He sells them to friendly peaceful poor female-harvesting mixers 10gc each.

Now he has 1000000 gc in a bag and can hit people with it. Money hurts, you know.