Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Enriched essences and binding stoens from shop

I was thinking, without those things from the shop, there will be very few weapons and armor avaliable for the PK server. So you'll basically fight with iron and steel swords, with chain armor.

The question is: Do you want me to sell those things (ingredients only) from the shop or not? And what price? same as the main server, or more, to make them slightly rarer?

I like having the best armors and weps being very rare anyhow.

I think selling rostos from shop only is good idea.

I think i will buy 30 or so rostos sometime soon.

I like it the way it is now, atm, honestly. But that's just my opinion.

Nope, i like things being rare and special

rosto also is bad how it is now atm, i would like them being only available from mining

but for that, summon stones need to be removed first, cuz losing stuff to something w/o skill sux

i know this raises no money for ya, buts its best imo

fun PK/ earn something when ya win and risk stuff :P

Edited by jakie

I was thinking, without those things from the shop, there will be very few weapons and armor avaliable for the PK server. So you'll basically fight with iron and steel swords, with chain armor.

Dont forget drops/ NPC.

There are already tit longs/chain in the game (alot).

so its really not only iron/steel.

Please keep it as it is, as in not selling them from the shop. I would prefear rostos being removed too but I understand that you need to make some money too, how about making the rosto 90% not to drop stuff.

People always (and quickly) move to the best toys available. If enriched essence and other items are available from the store then soon many people will have the armor and swords that use them. People are developing their skills much faster than I would have thought, so it won't be that long until there are people ready to mix them.

I agree that the higher armor/weapons should be rare and expensive. The required materials will be available soon enough through normal mixing and harvesting. There's no reason to by-pass the normal development of things on the server.

Keep it at rostos only from the shop.

Sorry about the off topic question, just seemed since we are sorta discussing the shop;

Is there any harm in bringing like the Adventure Caps and so on (non stat items) to be purchasable in the pk server? I can't think of a reason how it'll harm the pk aspect of the game. Or is this already possible? If so, excuse this posts :)

I was just wondering if the percentage chance of enriched essence is the same on the pk server as it is on the normal server? If this were so I would be interested in hearing if everyone would want the percentages slightly easier to make an enriched essence here or not.

I agree in not having enriched essence sold through the shop, I like them rare, but are the current percentages too rare?

Just a thought

Doc

I was just wondering if the percentage chance of enriched essence is the same on the pk server as it is on the normal server? If this were so I would be interested in hearing if everyone would want the percentages slightly easier to make an enriched essence here or not.

I agree in not having enriched essence sold through the shop, I like them rare, but are the current percentages too rare?

Just a thought

Doc

No they're definetly not to rare, members of *CO* have

been getting enriched essence left and right it seems.

Like I said, I got it.

If you want to fight with sticks and stones, fine :)

fighting with stones - cool I knew about the archery stuff, but catapults and slingshots? I can't wait to take out a *CO* member with a projectile EDE :hug:

U can still buy stuff from NPC (I mean full tit and steel sets etc.)? Little higher price, but with alts they are pretty easy to get.

I think all highlvl armor should be removed from vendor,

They already have been, haven't they?

Or are you talking about titanium chains?

I think all highlvl armor should be removed from vendor,

They already have been, haven't they?

Or are you talking about titanium chains?

Think you can buy bronze shit from the smith npc in melinins :S

Sorry about the off topic question, just seemed since we are sorta discussing the shop;

Is there any harm in bringing like the Adventure Caps and so on (non stat items) to be purchasable in the pk server? I can't think of a reason how it'll harm the pk aspect of the game. Or is this already possible? If so, excuse this posts :medieval:

Would items like these be available to buy radu?

I dont see any harm in it :icon13: