Eternal Lands Official Forums
extrapolation

warlock cape, brown bucanneer hat

stuff.jpg

Cape of No More Warlock - Gives the NMT perk and increases the magic resistance by 8, while also providing some camouflage.

Weight: 4 EMU

#arm:

Armor: 0/0

Damage: 0/0

Accuracy: 0

Defense: 0

Cold damage: 0

Heat damage: 0

Radiation damage: 0

Magic damage: 0

Magic Resistance: 8

Magic Protection: 0

Cold Protection: 0

Heat Protection: 0

Radiation Protection: 0

Critical to hit: 0

Critical to damage: 0

Light Modifier: -5

Perception Bonus: 0

My best guess is that this cape is breakable. That's because if it was unbreakable, there would still be just as many indestructible nmts in game wouldn't there? Besides which, a magic resistance bonus of 8 is useless while training anyway, the normal nmt would be just as good, so this is PK equipment. Given that, I think you should be more worried about BroDs than the break rate.

Don't say the warlock cape's effect was always useless anyway, cos it won't be anymore. Sooner or later you're gonna get sick of the amount of rosts that the break-magic-immunity spell will cost you. Invest in my cape today! :P

I'm also selling the hat.

My best guess is that this cape is breakable. That's because if it was unbreakable, there would still be just as many indestructible nmts in game wouldn't there?

You are missing marketing skills. If you had not mentioned that, possible offers would be higher.

You are missing marketing skills. If you had not mentioned that, possible offers would be higher.

well if you just read a little further

this is PK equipment. Given that, I think you should be more worried about BroDs than the break rate.

Also the last market thread for one of these capes was polluted with concerns about it being breakable or not, the result being that people wouldnt make offers at all because they didnt know what they were buying. here people see what theyre getting and they can decide if they want it. anyway im not gonna cry if this cape doesnt get sold its only pixels

Edited by extrapolation

Warlock cape + bronze set make u almost immune to bod brod etc. (jsoc? osomn? not sure...) as i heard. So u can have nmt that cant be broded and giving camouflage (3 capes in 1 o.O)at the cost of having break rate. Very hi-end stuff. Sorry for spam.

Edited by Mortek

Warlock cape + bronze set make u almost immune to bod brod etc. (jsoc? osomn? not sure...) as i heard. So u can have nmt that cant be broded and giving camouflage (3 capes in 1 o.O)at the cost of having break rate. Very hi-end stuff. Sorry for spam.

its possible thats true, but if im honest im not sure about the difference between magic resistance and magic protection... one protects from spells and the other from magic wepons/armour afaik but not sure which is which

Sorry for a touch of spam, but...

Now the magic resistence is even more useful: it reduces the chance of special negative weapon/armor effects. So the bronze armor and warlock cape can act as a red cape as well (although it won't stop them for sure, but it will also protect against things the red cape doesn't protect against).

If Teh God said it, it must be true! :happy:

Edited by Raschuoir

So, you guys are saying this cape is brod-proof?

And if it is, how about SboD, since someone said above that there is no defence against special weaps. Is there an official comment on that I may have overlooked?

Not brod-proof, but the +8 magic resistance gives it some brod protection.

And if it is, how about SboD, since someone said above that there is no defence against special weaps.

They were wrong, see point below.

Is there an official comment on that I may have overlooked?

Yes, the quote by entropy two posts up from yours. Edited by Guy

And if it is, how about SboD, since someone said above that there is no defence against special weaps. Is there an official comment on that I may have overlooked?

sun breaker of destruction is practically useless,and i doupt theres even 1 ingame atm...

if there is,theres most likely to be on 1 or 2

So lol whats the price then? for the cape (Not that I can afford it :icon13: )

It's worth as much as people want to pay for it, so give it a try.

this cape is still for sale.

i went on the test server and broded it, it does not degrade or anything, it took about 30 hits before the brod worked.

if you are interested in doing your own tests on the cape (on test server of course) then pm me in game

Edited by extrapolation

this cape is still for sale.

i went on the test server and broded it, it does not degrade or anything, it took about 30 hits before the brod worked.

if you are interested in doing your own tests on the cape (on test server of course) then pm me in game

You broded it? Ha, make that, lilbear broded it :) I do believe extrapolation is the only player that ever got PK'ed by either lilbear or lilcnoot :D

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w231/li...rapolation2.jpg