Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Penc

Buying Rapier of Death.

Hey there,

If you have a Rapier of Death just pm me in game and we will make a good deal for both sides.

thx Penc.

Well I know that. But I dont have enough money to buy better sword... All other spec weaps are 300k+.

If I could get for 200-250k other weap like OS of mana or Cutty of mage would be great...

Well I know that. But I dont have enough money to buy better sword... All other spec weaps are 300k+.

If I could get for 200-250k other weap like OS of mana or Cutty of mage would be great...

Well its not easy to find that swords...like I m searching for JSoC for 3 months... :wub:

Well its not easy to find that swords...like I m searching for JSoC for 3 months... :wub:

u just dont know where to look :P

Well its not easy to find that swords...like I m searching for JSoC for 3 months... :D

u just dont know where to look ;)

bah tell me then :P

If it so useless so some1 sell me..

I still want it to buy :D

That's funny. I thought Kaddy said he PKed RoD? Ask him what he did with it.

Could you tell me full name because I tried to leave gossip for kaddy and gossip says he never met kaddy..

Could you tell me full name because I tried to leave gossip for kaddy and gossip says he never met kaddy..
That would be the guy with most of the posts in this thread so far! :D

Sorry, us Brits tend to abbreviate names far too much!

Edited by EaglePrince