Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KadluB

Thanks to....

Well yesterday when i was going to bed, i thought all of my EL history... It will be 4 years this summer...

I had many (i mean MANY) funny times and many bad times too. But well i wanna remember good times :P As the years are passing, i had many good conversions and got many help from people. Esp after i turned back to EL.

This topic is for you to thank people and make them proud! even they are not playing EL anymore

Now heres the list of people i want to thank...

To developers first.

1. I want to thank Entropy for making EL... Its a second life of me.

2. I want to thank Roja for developing many good things on EL that made the game more exciting!

3. I want to thank Aislinn who let me back in game and gave me a second chance.

4. I want to thank Aislinn again for teaching me how important is to keep your swear!

To the players,

5. I want to thank Masterpiter&Zarariel for helping me alot to understand whole new things when i came back

6. I want to thank TooMass(old times) for backing me everytime in PK and whole old CA$H.

7. I want to thank Matess for making me laugh everytime :D

8. I want to thank Sistema who helped me alot in translating and alot more.

9. I want to thank spirited for making me fun and having good times with her.

10.I want to thank desdamona MUCH for teaching me its good to have a gf in EL too.

11.I want to thank Evangelina who taken care of me everytime. I have much respect for her!

12.I want to thank Korrode for making me alive again with recruting me in KTF(which is the best!).

13.I want to thank Joskic, legolas_o,Disturbed,dre etc (all in CA$H btw. u got what i meant) for giving me their precious PK points :)

14.I want to thank tuxmania for being a good friend all the time!

15.I want to thank Zoya, Zia, Carissa for taking care of me. i have always had good times with them

16.I want to thank markusweck. EL would be too boring w/o him

17.I want to thank OldSchoOl for being my EL bro!!!

18.I want to thank DonPedro for teaching me how to PK

19.I want to thank Jezebelle for everything ;)

20.I want to thank molime who helps me everytime. (generally i spam her :P )

21.I want to thank asgnny and HIMs. I had very nice times in there!

22.I want to thank Diphtong for being a good friend of mine

23.I want to thank uLubatLi who helped me alot with giving items/coins/intructions when i came back

24.I want to thank justmental alot!. Dao was my first guild after back in game.

25.I want to thank Raz. <3 for always being a good pk-mate

26.I want to thank Vince for ruining PK....

27.I want to thank oreo who is my good friend everytime (sux enemies )

28.I want to thank itzalan for his good jokes :P

29.I want to thank BadFlip for everything lol he's really a good guy

30.I want to thank CelticLady for being too beautiful. She is still my most beautiful lady i ve ever seen :)

31.I want to thank Annatira 8) she got it \o/

32.I want to thank EvilJoe for having nice trades. i m still using his HE's lol 20k left :)

33.I want to thank Csiga for having very nice convos.

34.I want to thank spidi for his nice PK points :P

35.I want to thank Wexy... He was always with me in everything.

Added ones,

36.I want to thank Garnoo for making me pr0 siggy&avy set \o/

37.I want to thank Peach for making me diss/tele? lol thanks for good times badboy

38.I want to thank BleedingSoul for making me train magic on him in TD hehe

39.I want to thank Acelon for not clearing my spam post lalalala

40.I want to thank LabRat for all those silver ores

41.I want to thank Tempest&Scorpius for teaching PK techniques.. (they taught by attacking me tho)

42.I want to thank Vytukas for teaching me not to trust people in EL

43.I want to thank Bernie for teaching me not to argue with a lady

44.I want to thank Tidus for all those PvPs

45.I want to thank Cloak for funny PKs lol

46.I want to thank Gossip for telling me everyones stats ROFL

47.I want to thank PriVate for all those omfg funny conversations

48.I want to thank Besiktas for being a such a g00d friend of mine... I had many funny times with him and He's a pr0 PKer btw.

49.I want to thank Syni for helping me in PKs everytime

50.I want to thank NitageR for many nice fights old times

Well i have to thank Fenerbahce for teaching me this game.. Tho he tried to scam me many times..

Those people are only who are in my mind atm... I ll add some more. Dont be mad at me if i forget you :P

I m waiting for your thanks... <3

EDIT# well i had much more emotions but forum didnt let me write them all...

EDIT# Plz post some of your thanks to keep this topic alive

Edited by KadluB

where the fuck am i? ;) i remember back in the times when u were top 20 a/d ( 95 a/d ), me ( 40 a/d ), and skyforxtc managed to make u diss/tele, i was so proud :P

Well yesterday when i was going to bed, i thought all of my EL history... It will be 4 years this summer...

I had many (i mean MANY) funny times and many bad times too. But well i wanna remember good times :P As the years are passing, i had many good conversions and got many help from people. Esp after i turned back to EL.

This topic is for you to thank people and make them proud! even they are not playing EL anymore

Now heres the list of people i want to thank...

To developers first.

1. I want to thank Entropy for making EL... Its a second life of me.

2. I want to thank Roja for developing many good things on EL that made the game more exciting!

3. I want to thank Aislinn who let me back in game and gave me a second chance.

4. I want to thank Aislinn again for teaching me how important is to keep your swear!

To the players,

5. I want to thank Masterpiter&Zarariel for helping me alot to understand whole new things when i came back

6. I want to thank TooMass(old times) for backing me everytime in PK and whole old CA$H.

7. I want to thank Matess for making me laugh everytime :D

8. I want to thank Sistema who helped me alot in translating and alot more.

9. I want to thank spirited for making me fun and having good times with her.

10.I want to thank desdamona MUCH for teaching me its good to have a gf in EL too.

11.I want to thank Evangelina who taken care of me everytime. I have much respect for her!

12.I want to thank Korrode for making me alive again with recruting me in KTF(which is the best!).

13.I want to thank Joskic, legolas_o,Disturbed,dre etc (all in CA$H btw. u got what i meant) for giving me their precious PK points :)

14.I want to thank tuxmania for being a good friend all the time!

15.I want to thank Zoya, Zia, Carissa for taking care of me. i have always had good times with them

16.I want to thank markusweck. EL would be too boring w/o him

17.I want to thank OldSchoOl for being my EL bro!!!

18.I want to thank DonPedro for teaching me how to PK

19.I want to thank Jezebelle for everything ;)

20.I want to thank molime who helps me everytime. (generally i spam her :P )

21.I want to thank asgnny and HIMs. I had very nice times in there!

22.I want to thank Diphtong for being a good friend of mine

23.I want to thank uLubatLi who helped me alot with giving items/coins/intructions when i came back

24.I want to thank justmental alot!. Dao was my first guild after back in game.

25.I want to thank Raz. <3 for always being a good pk-mate

27.I want to thank oreo who is my good friend everytime (sux enemies )

28.I want to thank itzalan for his good jokes :P

29.I want to thank BadFlip for everything lol he's really a good guy

30.I want to thank CelticLady for being too beautiful. She is still my most beautiful lady i ve ever seen :)

31.I want to thank Annatira 8) she got it \o/

32.I want to thank EvilJoe for having nice trades. i m still using his HE's lol 20k left :)

33.I want to thank Csiga for having very nice convos.

34.I want to thank spidi for his nice PK points :P

35.I want to thank Wexy... He was always with me in everything.

Added ones,

36.I want to thank Garnoo for making me pr0 siggy&avy set \o/

37.I want to thank Peach for making me diss/tele? lol thanks for good times badboy

38.I want to thank BleedingSoul for making me train magic on him in TD hehe

39.I want to thank Acelon for not clearing my spam post lalalala

Well i have to thank Fenerbahce for teaching me this game.. Tho he tried to scam me many times..

Those people are only who are in my mind atm... I ll add some more. Dont be mad at me if i forget you :P

I m waiting for your thanks... <3

EDIT# well i had much more emotions but forum didnt let me write them all...

EDIT# Plz post some of your thanks to keep this topic alive

you told me i was the most beautiful woman ever .....kaddy lol your such a cutie

Edited by desdamona

we should really get a sticky for thank you threads (or a seperate forum like greetings :P) :wub:

Then make it this way:

"I will thank Aislinn if she makes a 'Thanks' forum" :icon13:

41.I want to thank Tempest&Scorpius for teaching PK techniques.. (they taught by attacking me tho)

43.I want to thank Bernie for teaching me not to argue with a lady

*)Well i have to thank Fenerbahce for teaching me this game.. Tho he tried to scam me many times..

26) ROFL

41) :wub: kf ftw but dont worry, im an evil summoner now so the next time my dragon will teach you how to pk :icon13:

43) yeh... you always lose if you argue with a lady :P

*) LMFAO pr0

Edited by Tempest

for saving me from the ebul pk'rs !!

Ahhh sorry that i have you twice on my counters :P

Well i just wanna be non-got-mad-eachother with you :wub:

ok now i guess here is my thanks list

dunno why i actually make 1 but i cant be assed to get the 47k for next summoning lvl now.

so here we go (not listed in the order i like them most, just listed random so dont worry if ur on bottom)

i wanna thank...

Sanka: for beeing my best friend in EL since we both are 12-13 a/d, we trained the same mobs all time so i didnt get bored, i even shared my gargoyle with him :P

Adaanu: she was a longtime friend of mine, always helped me out with whatever she could, sucks shes banned :(

Yourevel: just cant get enough of her, could hug and spend time with her the whole day im online. if u might have wondered why i dont answer PMs sometimes... she's the reason :P:wub::hug::hug:

Atmosfear: for teaching me how to PK and how to make people cry with flames.

Hadesangel: the best scammer ever, not that i like scamming but... he was so pr0 that he scammed markusweck 7 times in 1 day (total ~1,33 mill gc) with the same trick just modified a bit. helped me out a lot in EL/RL tho :]

Zoya: cant forget to mention her, shes just soooo nice and i like to talk to her when shes online, had some funny time with her. sucks that shes not very active

Lorck: also taught me how to PK, told me so much stuff about that game that i would still be on clops without him, i hope he comes back to game someday, soooo boring without him.

Ohmygod: the funniest and pr0est gnome you've ever seen. helped me out a lot as i got my stor whiped... just a long time friend and a long time guildie like lorck.

Zamirah: ok.. even tho shes kinda mad at me... shes still pr0 :]

mortsllehm: hes just slemmy, the pr0 summoner and a very good friend who always helps if u need him. he recruited me into \A/ (and hes afk 23h a day)

cASSiopia/beasley1/weaverjrd/bluerhapsody: They'r just teh sexeh, always have so much fun with them when i visit havn. (cassi's spankings ftw) :hug:

markusweck: even if he is serious, there is no way i dont laugh about him, hes my favourite enemy and my arch enemy...even tho i hate him so much, i kinda like to have him as enemy LOL, makes the game fun XD

Pookies: you cant imagine how much fun it is to laugh with pookies about noobs, soooooo much fun ;)

Liquid: Arigorn/Liquid was my first guildmaster, recruited me when i was fighting wolves with my uber def (16) \o/ and manhunt/eyafostu/mutum/arigorn/liquid/woodeh/prophet were my good friends :] (didnt mention the other names cause i didnt talk to him at that time xD)

Vytukas: hes just a funny guy, if you wanna waste time.. start to talk to him and your busy for the next 5 hours lol <3

orchideja: she always helps me out if i ask her dumb questions, without her i wouldnt even have a proper Xmas gift for yourevel :D

peach: he harved so much coal with me in the same cave, for several days we didnt do anything except harvesting coal and talking shit the whole day

tommyknocker: hes pking with me sometimes, since we're about the same lvl its cool to fight 2on1 with him and we have had some nice fights+

Ambrosius: well kaasboer is cool guy and i rly like him cause hes one of the few whos ego didnt grow with the a/d.

Siarato: helped me to find my fluffy about 100 times.. im happy she didnt pwn me cause i was annoying LOL

Jaclaw: he didnt pk me as i was a weak n44blet and he helped me out several times in KF, pr0.

Szatanserduszko/abbadon: hes my polish brachu who always helped me when the evil pkers tried to kill me noob :(

Masterpiter: for giving me hints about training as i had 60 a/d, the hints sometimes sounded very wierd but they all worked lol

zarariel: she once had the plan to use ropes for feros so they dont run away...funny times in NRM lol

bleedingsoul: for nice fights in pk, and also thanks for helping me serp markus's spawn as i was to low to do it alone myself

im sure i forgot 80% of the people i wanted to mention... im sorry but cant remember everyone right now.

Edited by Tempest

:( Nothing for me!! OMG I thought we were lovers! :D:P

Tidus!! <3 ;):P:wub::hug::hug::hug:

I would like to thank you for appearing for once!