Eternal Lands Official Forums
PaulB

Journey of a warrior

way to keep us frustrated with the cliff-hangers! ! Yeah the story is coming along great, cant wait to read more and more!

i must say that you're letting a lot of my "secrets" out, paul :medieval:

Love it. I think this is my favorite chapter yet XD. Comparing my magic skill to unolas did wonders for the ego. I ca hardly wait till the next one..You've gained an extra fan/character/fanatic lol. Good work and you have talent.

Thanks to all that left me comments again! :P

I figured I would give you all a break from the cliffhangers I love to leave you with. But be warned more will follow hehe. :laugh::pickaxe::mace:

(I'm not much for reviewing, Enly's much better at that, but this story caught my attention.)

Interesting storyline, Paul. It's cool you're including peoples in-game names, that's usually quite difficult to do (from a RP POV). Although, if you could do a grammar check once in awhile it would improve this piece, in my opinion. Well done on getting this far though, I struggle with consistency a lot ;)

Interesting story Paul, I could offer some corrections here and there, however people seem to be enjoying it as is, and that is the main purpose of a story no? So I'll keep away :P I'd say its a job well done since people seem to like it quite a bit :o

KaGen summoned different creatures to kill the local pain-in-the-ass wildlife that came from the Kyriban Marsh.

Just doing my civic duty sir!

:confused:

~kGn

Edited by kaGen

Storm Shadow sat at the local tavern in Portland drinking a big mug of wine. He was deep in thought. Word had come from his great ally Swordofflame that Mortos brought trouble that was headed this way from the lands of Irilion. He trusted the word from Swordofflame too. Many times had he avoided the dangers from Mortos and Selain because of him.

:confused:

Hahahaaaaa but what about the Hobbits Paul? and does the DoA guild know about SECOND breakfast? Lunch? Supper?Dinner? LOL

Is this story starting to feel like 'The Lord of the Rings' or what?!?! It's comming along great Paul... loving every chapter! I got home finally, and I got to read 2 chapters in a row. =)

Keep 'em comming!!!!