SL7yz0r

Summon Stone POLL!

Teh stonez0r  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Remove or keep

• Keep as is
    • Completely remove
    • Remove from NPC

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, while you're chewing on that one the other one is clicking on bear stones
Seems somehow appropriate.

I vote we remove iron helms from the server because I don't have one yet!

well i suggest you get your alc and manu up so you can make them or join with others and work at it together

thats what this game is about or am i wrong

just my views guys

Handyman

I am so glad you get my point. Obviously you can see how ridiculous it would be to remove iron helms from the game just because I don't have one. Just as you tell me to get my alch and manu up to make helms you can do the same with bear stones! Go out there and train so you can defeat the bear stones and kill the summoner. It is just as easy, if not easier, to do that as it is to train alch and manu to make iron helms. Better yet, in your words exactly, "join with others and work at it together"....to defeat summoning stones..."thats what this game is about or am i wrong"

What I used was a technic called sarcasm to demonstrate how stupid a subject is and then draw parallels to another issue to show just how stupid that issue is too. I am glad you understand now.

Doc

I dont care much about stones being too powerfull, Ill train to kill them.

Tho summoning skill is kinda pointless for pk, only to make cheaper stones.

1: Removing them from npc, would give summoners a bit of power, considering selling,using of stones. And there wouldnt be a endless stock of them.

2: Requirements to use stones, whether you need a summon lvl, more important you need animal nexus.

Whether it stays like this or changed, I dont think it will be a problem. Just cause were all noobs, they own fast. As soon as we start taking some negs, get some decent a/d, get decent magic, get diss rings, well be just FINE.

Cu in 3 weeks :confused: .

As a summon stone user i think the removal of summoning stones would be a step backwards.

I also think that one of the main reasons for why SL7yz0r is trying to get them removed is because of of me killing him.

However after reviewing the poll i understand that most players want them removed so i do not really mind as long as it keeps the people happy.

I already have something better than summon stones planned for my enemies :D. Happy Pking!.

As a summon stone user i think the removal of summoning stones would be a step backwards.

I also think that one of the main reasons for why SL7yz0r is trying to get them removed is because of of me killing him.

However after reviewing the poll i understand that most players want them removed so i do not really mind as long as it keeps the people happy.

I already have something better than summon stones planned for my enemies :D. Happy Pking!.

Don't flatter yourself little man, you aren't the only person that has killed me with

summon stones.

Summoning stones ARE NOT just a few gc since if they are your primary defense, you have to buy many. It could take four or five stones to produce a creature, and then you also have to have some on reserve for the guy who comes after you fifteen minutes later. As players get stronger, mixers get richer and can afford better stones. It's a fair ratio.

Summoning stones are not for fighters, they are a means of defense for those trying to be successful in other skills, and they DO WORK HARD. Just because you are working hard training, doesn't mean the manuer isn't working just as hard and doesn't deserve a means of defense.

Removal of the stones means SyWren HAS to train rather than alch. It's her only defense. SyAnide is a completely different story since she does train. I agree that SyAnide should not be carrying stones because it defeats the idea of a decent fight, but if SyWren can't carry them, she is defenseless.

Some people allow mixers to mix in peace, but for others, there are stones.

Edit: typo

Edited by sygon

r u seriously bragging about killing SL7yz0r using a stone??? wow, u can click the use button :) ....i mean, come on :)

Summoning stones are not for fighters, they are a means of defense for those trying to be successful in other skills, and they DO WORK HARD. Just because you are working hard training, doesn't mean the manuer isn't working just as hard and doesn't deserve a means of defense.

this is all good and well, but it seems that this is not what stones are primarily being used for, like rostos originally (?) afaik.

Only 25% want stones totally removed but 70% still

want stones at least removed from npc.

Any chance we can get word from Ent if this poll has

moved you to consider making a change?

Voted for; Remove from NPC. Although, a summon level requirement would be nice for each stone.

Love how non fighters whine about not being able to defend themselves.. Hire a fricken body guard or join a guild to protect you. Summon stones are just lame, most cash = most/best summons...

I think they should atleast be removed from NPC and require a summon level/animal nexus to use. I wouldn't mind seeing them gone from the game tho, to make summoning a bit more usefull.

I voted keep them as they are now (or something like that ;)).

1/4 change to summon an animal with stone is low enough, that everyone won't be summoning really high lvl monsters, like giants etc. And I don't see reason why shouldn't we be able to summon bears and white tigers. They just makes killing CoL/high level chars bit easier.

And I think "real" summoning skill is good, if u want to summon high lvl monsters.

But it's ok for me, if stones will be removed too. I think I won't use them much anyway.

We all use stuff "similar" with our stats.

Low a/d at new server = leather stuff, (steel chain/shield + tit long = pr0 stuff now)

If some1 now would appear with tit plate will be hell hard to kill too...for these days bear stones are too way strong, it should be able stones like spiders but not bears...

1/4 change to summon an animal with stone is low enough, that everyone won't be summoning really high lvl monsters, like giants etc. And I don't see reason why shouldn't we be able to summon bears and white tigers. They just makes killing CoL/high level chars bit easier.

Note that nobody has col or high levels yet. Have you ever read radu's blog? The stones will have 100% success rate when people start getting levels like 60 in a/d.

Sl7 and 1st_Warrior i made that claim to show that this topic was not made by someone who cares about summoning so much that he wants the stones removed but by someone who is being killed by these stones.

Sl7 i am not the only person but i shall continue to say its my involvement that makes you want them removed because you keep moaning about me killing you on forums. You provoked such posts from me the moment you made comments like these.

For Example

This did not solve the problem bkc, a kamikazee summoner who happens to hate me has stopped my training dead in tracks, now a few others are starting to do the same. I have no defense against his stones, and he kills me 1/4 visits. I think stones need to be removed in PK server to stop these dam kamikazzee asses AND to bring back summoning as a skill useful in PK.

I will not go to your level and begin to bad mouth something jsut because somebody is using it to kill you. Your previous posts clearly show that you wanted summoning stones to stay at first.

However i do understand the point people are making that they want summoning as a skill again and i do not mind if summon stones are removed.

I am in a neutral position towards summoning stones and am only providing information that shows some background for why this topic was created.

Love how non fighters whine about not being able to defend themselves.. Hire a fricken body guard or join a guild to protect you. Summon stones are just lame, most cash = most/best summons...

I did hire a bodyguard actually. I call him "Mr. Bear".

Who really wants to stand around watching me harvest while they can be training? Even SyAnide gets bored when she has to watch SyWren, and SHE'S ME.

Sl7 and 1st_Warrior i made that claim to show that this topic was not made by someone who cares about summoning so much that he wants the stones removed but by someone who is being killed by these stones.

Sl7 i am not the only person but i shall continue to say its my involvement that makes you want them removed because you keep moaning about me killing you on forums. You provoked such posts from me the moment you made comments like these.

For Example

This did not solve the problem bkc, a kamikazee summoner who happens to hate me has stopped my training dead in tracks, now a few others are starting to do the same. I have no defense against his stones, and he kills me 1/4 visits. I think stones need to be removed in PK server to stop these dam kamikazzee asses AND to bring back summoning as a skill useful in PK.

I will not go to your level and begin to bad mouth something jsut because somebody is using it to kill you. Your previous posts clearly show that you wanted summoning stones to stay at first.

However i do understand the point people are making that they want summoning as a skill again and i do not mind if summon stones are removed.

I am in a neutral position towards summoning stones and am only providing information that shows some background for why this topic was created.

Many have posted here supporting me in brining back the power of summoners

I know it might be hard for you because you have some kind of weird obsession

over me, but try to focus more on the intentions of everyone rather than just myself.

Note that nobody has col or high levels yet. Have you ever read radu's blog? The stones will have 100% success rate when people start getting levels like 60 in a/d.

Didn't know that. But anyway. i don't know what to do with them :P They are not so bad, when peeps are higher a/d...

Aww I dont know :P

Just to post a quick thing in here, removing the stones kills off a great venue for summoning exp, as cheap as they can be.

I'd go with removing from NPC and requiring maybe 1/4th the level suggested to create the stone to be able to use them.

Magic is a unique skill in that it mandates you be a certain level before you can cast a spell. I propose that this be the same as in summoning since, just as magic, summoning is a very important and useful skill in pking.

I would be interested to see a new poll with the option of summoners being required to have certain summoning levels before the use of a stone could be possible. With this vote I would also anticipate that stones be brought back to a 1 stone 1 summon rather than 1 and 4.

I think this third option would solve a lot of the issues at the present time

-it would lessen the chances of stones being used at this early in the game while people can't defend themselves properly.

-it would allow for the much needed summoning experience later on in the game if stones were still in the game.

-allow for more strategy in pk rather than just lucky chance with the summon stones being brought back to a 1 and 1 chance of summoning.

I would have voted for this option if it were on the poll. Let me know what everyone else thinks.

Doc

I doubt anything will change, I guess having stones stay 1/4

for a while until we reach higher levels will have to do.

Dis rings are starting to come out now to, which helps alot.

And i think animal nexus should be required rather than summoning level.