Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cycrosism

i was walking around and got banned

i was walking from the storage to the tree mushrooms in whitestone and out of no where i get banned for rule 5. i am pretty sure i have done nothing wrong in this situation and aislinn you could of talken to me about it rather then ban me i was just walking, using only my 1 account cycrosism and i get banned for cheating? how did i cheat?

Edited by cycrosism

I see it that both of you need to learn some social skills.

You can both start over with a new character. One each. Any trouble from either of you and that will be the end of it.

That includes but is not limited to, abusing #abuse with your petty squabbles and wasting our time sorting your brotherly issues.

If the two of you can't get along, you will not get along elsewhere, rather than annoy every EL player and mod with it.

Hmm quad_core and switchy don't ring any bells?

I see it that both of you need to learn some social skills.

You can both start over with a new character. One each. Any trouble from either of you and that will be the end of it.

That includes but is not limited to, abusing #abuse with your petty squabbles and wasting our time sorting your brotherly issues.

If the two of you can't get along, you will not get along elsewhere, rather than annoy every EL player and mod with it.

Hmm quad_core and switchy don't ring any bells?

Yes, they do but it has been a long time since i last logged into any of them and i have no idea what they could of done wrong. each account was seperate and yes i remember you said 1 account each these were created before you said that and i barley ever use them becuase i have no need to

Edited by cycrosism

No, it has not been a long time (December 23) and you were each allowed ONE account. Read the above post I quoted.

No, it has not been a long time and you were each allowed ONE account. Read the above post I quoted.

i did read them and i know you said i was only allowed to have 1 account each so thats why i only used cycrosism i was at camp for 7 days since christmas eve and i could not have gone on el while i was there and when i came back i didnt even log into them i was only using my one account

December 23 was not the only day, it was the most recent. Do NOT deliberately evade the point. You were not allowed multiple accounts to log on one at a time, you were allowed ONE account total. Period.

how can you proove i cheated? http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...t=0#entry410258

you cant all i did was log into my account what are you going to do?

Paraphrase of ensuing rant: [please ban me]

At this point, whether you cheated is rather immaterial. You violated the terms of your prohibition -- terms by which you agreed to abide. Rather than acting maturely (something of which you are indeed capable), you have chosen to do nothing other than mock and insult a moderator.

I would strongly suggest you cease the nonsense in these forums before you wind up banned from them as well.