Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Big PK event, great prizes, no A/D skill required

Saturday at around 22 GMT* (time is flexible, it can start before or after depending on several factors outside of my control).

The contest will consist of finding some hyperspace bags full of goodies. There will be two parts: First part you will need to find 2 bags with lesser items (maybe a few enriched essences). Once you find any of those bags, PM me for the next hint. After the hint is given, in 5 minutes the hint will be made public.

To add some spice to the contest, there will be a few red dragons in the contest area.

The prizes will be: Thermal serp, No more warlock cape, and a some enriched essences.

*I will split this contest in a few smaller contests, that will run sequentially, so that people from multiple time zones can enjoy at least some part.

markusweck donated 20 tit long swords, 1 spear, 2 MM capes, and some enriched essences.

gadis donated 100Kgc.

How it will work

There are 4 hyperspace bags with nice prizes. One has a thermal serp, the other has a no more warlock cape, and th other two have some other nice items in them.

There are 3 hyperspace bags with some lower level items. You will get a hint on channel 6 for one of those 3 bags. The one who finds it, PMs me the location and content, and then I ask them for a number from 1 to 4, after which they will get a hint for one of the big bags. After 5 minutes, the hint is made public.

After the first big bag is found, we do the same thing for the next two.

After all the 3 smaller bags are found, the last remaining hint will be made public. This hint leads directly to a big bag.

I hope you will enjoy the contest, and good luck everyone!

P.S. All the contests talks will be exclusively via channel 6. If you PM me for any other reason than to tell me you found the bag and want a hint, you will be booted or banned until at least the end of the contest.

So in what way is a/d skill not needed? Will me kissing the dragon make him not attack me??

Kissing won't, dodging will

Cool, Markusweck will be happy to hear this along with many others :icon13:

I don't get it. How is it exactly PK? Will it be placed on PK map? I'm little confused...

If it is a PK event, it would make sense to place the bags in a PK area, yes?

I don't get it. How is it exactly PK? Will it be placed on PK map? I'm little confused...

If it is a PK event, it would make sense to place the bags in a PK area, yes?

It would make sense indeed, thank you for making it clear. :icon13:

What Time would that be in australian time? or since its GMT 22 (10:00PM) and im +10 GMT would that make the contest 08 GMT (8:00 AM) Sunday for me?

Yes, please can you post who won and what was rewarded? And was that last bag ever found?

extraolation won cape of no more warlock, brown buccaneer cap and 100k i think

Edited by LeoI