Eternal Lands Official Forums
Logger

Summon skill......

They all have changed there minds because i have killed them. Just because i kill you with stones does not mean that they should be removed. They cost a lot and there are many tactical ways you can stop these attacks.

If you want to do it to me then fine. It wont affect me because i can use those methods. Even without diss rings.

You can easily see that the *CO* posting on this topic are whiners because if you look back you will see that they liked summoning stones previously.

For Example:

"You can summon to protect yourself from his summons, so it fair...." <- SL7yz0r Dec 29

They may be expensive, but they are invincible. And quit using me as a stereotype for all *CO*,

it is a guild filled with different opinions, so STFU with your ignorance.

(BTW, you hunting me on your newb alt with stones 24/7 isn't the only reason I want the stones removed,

like i said in previous posts in this thread, it would be great to see summoners as a force in PK again, so

RFTF before you post crap)

-BTW, learn how to QUOTE.

PK has turned into a game without skill, where whoever's stones don't fail, wins the fight, hands down.

Edited by SL7yz0r

I never said all *CO*. I said "You can easily see that the *CO* posting on this topic". Which is true because they have all had same opinion.

Also you dont really care about summoning being a skill again and the main reason you dont want the stones is because you are getting attacked.

I dont want to turn this thread into just flames so lets go back to topic now. k?

Give it some time for fock sake, we dont even have diss rings yet, no wonder people die so much!

When diss rings come ingame, you dont have to die any time anymore. Summons are fine as they are now.

I never said all *CO*. I said "You can easily see that the *CO* posting on this topic". Which is true because they have all had same opinion.

Also you dont really care about summoning being a skill again and the main reason you dont want the stones is because you are getting attacked.

I dont want to turn this thread into just flames so lets go back to topic now. k?

Please, tell me how you acquired the knowledge that I don't care about summoners being a force in PK.

Because as far as I know, I'm the only person that knows what I care about, so stop making crap up.

My old character on main server had 40+ summoning, and it was a fun skill to use in PK, now it is useless.

Summoning used to be a fun and useful skill to level and use.

If stones are removed, I will start leveling summoning again.

Edited by SL7yz0r

No need to remove stones imo. As for a/d and magic make the strength/number/control of summons depend on summoning lvl and charm. This way a low lvl char cant use stone efficiently and if you want a strong pk party, you'll need a summoner :whistle:

No need to remove stones imo. As for a/d and magic make the strength/number/control of summons depend on summoning lvl and charm. This way a low lvl char cant use stone efficiently and if you want a strong pk party, you'll need a summoner :whistle:

From teh pro herself, listen this person. Good idear.

The stones are a problem

And an easy way out with someone that has alts to make money

And Assassin has used them well. hat off to ya mate

I do agree that the summoning skill is not being used the way it was on the original server

And it would be a good idea to have certain summoning lvl to use the stones higher level better stone can be used

The people would need to train to use them

Either that or make them more expensive to buy

Just what i think

Handyman

He is forced to use because the dam stones are invincible.

If he doesn't use, he dies, simple.

What we are saying is we would rather not have to use the stones at all,

and make PKing a strategical art again.

As it is now who ever's summon stones work first, wins.

Edited by SL7yz0r

Or you could train so you could beat bears, and the other stones are more expensive. And don't say you can't get to any spawns there's all of Irilion to train on and people hardly go there. Or you could try to kill the person before they use the stone, or attack them in single combat maps so their stones won't matter once you're already fighting them. Really, there's tons of ways to get around this. I don't see why you're pouting that some people's strategy is save money and use stones.

Everyone would go nuts if I tried to complain for being killed while peacefully harvesting and mixing. So why do you get to complain that someone kills you? You say more strategy is needed? Summoning stones ARE part of strategy.

Also I can't help but keep thinking... WAIT!! we're all noobs right now for pete's sake, wait until you have higher levels, dis rings and other things at your disposal and some of the things you're pouting about won't be a problem anymore.

tbh i dont care bout ppl dying to stones, radu sorted that, but it's the summon skill really, just seems pointless to level now...

considering u can already summon wotever with 0 summon

Edited by Logger

considering u can already summon wotever with 0 summon

Thats just it though, there are 10 different types of summoning stones (correct me if I'm wrong)

If you train summoning there are loads more creatures you can summon (including a dragon) that you can't summon with stones, and if you train summoning you can make your own stones. I'll be training summoning on the pk server :D and don't see any reason not to, and plenty of reasons to do so.

Or you could train so you could beat bears, and the other stones are more expensive. And don't say you can't get to any spawns there's all of Irilion to train on and people hardly go there. Or you could try to kill the person before they use the stone, or attack them in single combat maps so their stones won't matter once you're already fighting them. Really, there's tons of ways to get around this. I don't see why you're pouting that some people's strategy is save money and use stones.

Everyone would go nuts if I tried to complain for being killed while peacefully harvesting and mixing. So why do you get to complain that someone kills you? You say more strategy is needed? Summoning stones ARE part of strategy.

Also I can't help but keep thinking... WAIT!! we're all noobs right now for pete's sake, wait until you have higher levels, dis rings and other things at your disposal and some of the things you're pouting about won't be a problem anymore.

Enly, I've been power training since PK server came out, it will be a long time before anybody is able to fight bears and tigers.

Killing someone before they use the stone.... How long does it take to click your mouse on a stone?..

And strategy, yeah, very strategical, well planned, click the stone, so much strategy. wow...

You think the easiest, cheapest way of killing should be not only the most effective, but invincible?

And it is a problem now because the stones are invincible due to EVERYBODY'S low levels,

So what if it wont be a problem LATER...It would be good to remove the stones until

its not a problem.

Edited by SL7yz0r

Enly, I've been power training since PK server came out, it will be a long time before anybody is able to fight bears and tigers.

Oh I think people will get there plenty fast, a/d isn't that hard to train.

Killing someone before they use the stone.... How long does it take to click your mouse on a stone?..

How long does it take to click an afk harvester and kill them? Not complaining or saying you've done it, but click killing is quite simple and fast if you're killing people that are weaker than you and therefore must use a stone to kill you.

And strategy, yeah, very strategical, well planned, click the stone, so much strategy. wow...

You think the easiest, cheapest way of killing should be not only the most effective, but invincible?

Well it takes time to make money and have those stones, and track you down and kill you. And well using a stone does take some planning. Either the person with a stone is just defending themselves and uses it for protection when you move to attack, which is perfectly fine imo. Or its someone that is out to kill you on purpose, they must save up money for a decent amount of stones to avoid fails, locate you, summon the stone within a reasonable distance so it will attack you, but not be to close so you didn't notice them three minutes ago and already kill them, and if the animal goes astray before noticing you then they have go guide it back but avoid you at the same time.

And it is a problem now because the stones are invincible due to EVERYBODY'S low levels,

So what if it wont be a problem LATER...It would be good to remove the stones until

its not a problem.

All I can say to that is patience ;)

My true honest opinion on every issue with the pk server that has been brought up to far is people aren't willing to wait and let things even out and fix themselves. You want fast easy training so you can kill people, but you don't want people to be able to kill you. Summoning stones hinder your progress so you don't like them. Snoozy had all these things that were hindering his progress so he didn't like them.... really whats the big deal about any of it? go kill people like you want to and train and have fun and play the game and realize that just be cause you only want to kill people with brute force doesn't mean that everyone else thinks that way.

I don't know if you'd care at all but the god of summoning Selain, is sneaking scheming and smart, and would so get killed by Mortos in a sword fight if he couldn't use his wits or summon monsters. Its using what you have to defeat the stronger opponent, and working to earn the money for those stones so they can use a different method of combat.

But again, it comes back to what i've been saying, wait. Things should even out in time. :) And if they don't maybe then these subjects could be brought up again, but for now I think patience is the best option.

Edited by Enly

there are loads more creatures you can summon (including a dragon) that you can't summon with stones
to summon a dragon u need ingrids, to get ingrids, some1 needs to kill a dragon, making the ability to summon dragons not very useful on pk server.

to summon a dragon u need ingrids, to get ingrids, some1 needs to kill a dragon, making the ability to summon dragons not very useful on pk server.

geesh enly was giving an example, dont be so frigging picky.

I admit.. i dont have a account on pk server.. and i refused to post here because of that fact.

I can see yall reasons against the summoning stones... but i would really lmao seeing some

of the main server low lvls complaining that they got killed by summon stones lol ;)

As for the strategy part.. i think thats up to everyones own oppinion... EVERYONE can get a

summon stone.. everyone can use it.. its about if you think its smart to make money up for them,

or rather train your skills to come to the point where you are able to kill the lower summons of

the summon stones..

taking this strategy away is like the other half would complain that you lvl too fast and they cant

get you and want an exp limit on a/d per el hour or such.

i dont see anyone trying here to find a compromise, and i think that is pretty poor.. you all are only

focussing on getting em completely out of the pk server, which i dont see the sense for as later when

you get strong enough to kill em you want em probably back.

You cant just turn advantages/disadvantages on/off as you like. and thats a fact.

Besides the the summoning stones is not what this topic is about.. it is a part of it but i think if you

want to complain about em go to the other post ya pk-serveros allready opened.

As to the Topic..

Logger i agree with you there, i remember times ppl were lvling summoning and proud showing their

pictures around how they summoned MCW and other high level stuff for that time, its a problem on

both servers sadly. But my oppinion is that this is also because you cant summon while in combat except

you have summon stones (there they are again) lol.. it makes sense.. but makes it less worth it lvling

to summon normally and on a regulary basis in pk.

So.. you may start now with stuff like "boohoo you dont have a char her you dont know what you talking

about" etc elfaso and so on.. but thats my oppinion.

Regards

You don't need to kill a red dragon to get ings to summon one.

6 efe 5 ele 10 serp stones 1 mix of power and 15 bones.

Although a white tiger is going to be plenty challenging for most for a long time yet. My main has 75's a/d and he gets spanked by them sometimes. Thems the dangers in a pk server.

S.

lol how so many people from main come talk here..and think they have the answer...

you just earned the award for not understand a thing of what got posted rofl.

seriously answers like the 2 (not spleenies) above just prove the fact i told

others before pk server started.

start working on yourselfs before you blame the system. :icon13:

pk server is nothing else than main except more pk maps and a/d cap rofl so

why make a biggy out of it that ppl from main server state their oppinion.

WHY actually saying "think they have the answer" when i infact did nowhere posted

that i have it. i stated my oppinion only so pls rtfp before responding.

newbs die every day on main too getting killed by summons, should they start complaining

as well? :omg:

#edit: if its need ill get an pk server account and ask radu for permission if i can post in these parts of the forum

if that makes you happy :hug:

Edited by Scorpius

lol how so many people from main come talk here..and think they have the answer...

Who says the people from main who post here don't have a pk server character? :omg:

:icon13:

S.

you just earned the award for not understand a thing of what got posted rofl.

seriously answers like the 2 (not spleenies) above just prove the fact i told

others before pk server started.

start working on yourselfs before you blame the system. :icon13:

pk server is nothing else than main except more pk maps and a/d cap rofl so

why make a biggy out of it that ppl from main server state their oppinion.

WHY actually saying "think they have the answer" when i infact did nowhere posted

that i have it. i stated my oppinion only so pls rtfp before responding.

newbs die every day on main too getting killed by summons, should they start complaining

as well? :omg:

You have a point.

The summoning stone problem will be fixed automatically while people level up.

In under four years it is gone.

yet another picky post but oh well...

you just prove it too what i said in my first post, you not trying to find a compromise,

all i heard so far was that you wanna get rid of em oO

why not for example asking for a tweak on the stats? i think there are other ways

to fix this problem (omfg can you believe i actually believe you guys its a problem?!?!~!1 ftw)

than just throwing it away.. not like i would come up with any ideas but thats up to you.

all people complaining here (includingme) know what we talk about

we all trained a 20-30 a/d char or higher

thats pretty high on pk server.. we made some experience already with the stones..and they suck!