Eternal Lands Official Forums
Logger

Summon skill......

all people complaining here (includingme) know what we talk about

we all trained a 20-30 a/d char or higher

thats pretty high on pk server.. we made some experience already with the stones..and they suck!

oh wow...

1) create pk server char

2) run with a friend to a place in a map where no1 can see you (e.g middle of WS map)

3) you make 20-30 a/d in less than a day

150k exp (lvl 30~) isnt hard to make, i think u just spend ur training time whining here on forums, instead of whining, what about u go train?

yup didnt know, but there still are many ways to get 150k exp a day, u just have to train instead of crying here.

150k basicly is >Nothing<, but way to much for those who spend time crying here instead of lvling :icon13:

EDIT: mango i didnt get what u mean >.<

Edited by Tempest

Yeah you really know what you are talking about tempest... :icon13:

If you could have got to level 30 in just 1 day why don't you play on the pk server for 1 day and pwn everyone? Should be fun right..

Btw. Do you know you have to start all over again? So you have to earn money in order to train a/d at the start. Since you don't have any skills most people go pick flowers, which isn't really that good for money.

'With XX alts some1 makes xxk in a day!' , well that person wont have much time to actually train eh?

ProH

Hey :icon13: there are just a few changes on pk server.

One for example that everyone has to start over, all stats are 0 (or a/d 3 etc u know the drill) and there are no items ingame at the start. A lot of players on the 'main' server did not start when it restarted due to data loss. I did so even if ive not played for a few years I do remember how it was when everything started all over again.

On the pk server this knowledge is of great importance.

proh

yeah tempest obviously doesnt play pk server, on main you get 30 a/d easy one day, if you start with full plate on deers with no p/c at all ;)

no, i trained my DP alt to 47 a/d in 5 hours but had to delete it cause im only allowed to play 1 char :P (long long story... >.<) - btw. the char was naked, and i had 0gc after i started with him so what are u trying to tell me n00b :P (so it shouldnt be hard to get 30 a/d in a week even if everything is PK, EL has many spawns, especially if only 60 people are on the server)

TK got a pk server char yesterday and just pmed me over msn he has 20+ a/d now, so i think ur just a way to big n00b.

EDIT to Black: ur comment is pointless. i can understand it might be hard to train if everything is pk, but ok, i will buy a PK server char today... and then in 1 week, we'll meet there ;)

Edited by Tempest

btw, i'm perkless, can lvl 25 a/d in 1 hour or 2 max but i don't like to reset after \O/

~TK.

edit : typo

Edited by Michic0_oL

Enly u say u'll train summon, but once ur a sort of high summon level wont u think it's a bit annoying wen u can summon wolf at best and ppl with 0 summon are just buying stones and doing bears?

i dont get y levels dont get with the stones.

as for noobs not complaining bout it on the main server, they dont have to pay $5 to play there, and everybody is already strong. and this is more to me bout the summoning skill.

Edited by Logger

Enly u say u'll train summon, but once ur a sort of high summon level wont u think it's a bit annoying wen u can summon wolf at best and ppl with 0 summon are just buying stones and doing bears?

Nope, I'll just keep thinking how nice it will be when I can make those stones myself and have a cheap way to use them to summon on all the ebul high a/d-ers ;)

Besides if I could summon a wolf I could make bear stones already, and maybe even some orc stones though likely there would be lots of fails.

Nope, I'll just keep thinking how nice it will be when I can make those stones myself and have a cheap way to use them to summon on all the ebul high a/d-ers ;)

Actually it will still be cheaper( faster/easier) to buy stones, even for some1 with like 50 summon, than to make them ;)

Remember its pk server here so all reasources r way more expensive than same resources on main server.

On main summoner(s) can go arius and make stones there w/o any problem, here they will never be able to do that coz ppl will attack them.

Summon will be very hard skill to make and always easier to make gc with alt or 2 alts and buy bear/tiger stones for gc u made than to harvest/mix ings to mix stones urself, even if no fails :P

mp

Thats what makes it fun though, you make guilds and work together to help each other. I could make summoning stones in arius while a guildie more a/d focused could protect me.

And really I haven't been to worried about being killed while mixing or anything so far. Everybody hangs out at the same spots on c1 and I hardly ever see anybody in the places I work, I'm sure that will change soon enough. But I'm confident training summoning will still be worth while for me, even if others don't think so ;)

-edit-

And as for alts... I have one character... why would I spend money on another when I'm perfectly happy with one? I don't use alts so there goes that option of making gc with them for summoning stones.

Edited by Enly

enjoy wasting ur time...

and btw (ur sig enly) if u get scared half to death twice u'll have 25% life left!

Edited by Logger