Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFlyingPig

#BEAM ME

I think it would be a good idea to like limit "#beam me" to like 3-5 times an hour or so kinda like harv hour because people are just beaming right when they see you and its impossible to even atk any1 like that.

What do you think?

I disagree :) the #beam me is a good function that protects some harvesters, fighters are more willing to fight but manu/potion/alcher etc etc

Yes i agree, thats why maybe 3-5 times an hour....they will still be able to beam just a limited amount of times

I agree. If you need to run then just use tele rings.

#beam me is for when your stuck so it should be limited.

Also many people are just pasting beam me and not typing so its so easy to run away from a fight.

Also many people are just pasting beam me and not typing so its so easy to run away from a fight.
I guess summoning will have value on this server to help "catch" people.

I agree with a idea. Its pk server and you can die. Ppl dont like death. And you can buy IP rings from Clark. I use #beam me command too but I dont like it because It cost nothing and you dont pay any price for it. If you are in pk area no beam except safe zones.

And I think that most of ppl are playing safe. No dangerous in safe zones and you can be afk. No adrenalin in veins. Just main server with more pk areas.

guess summoning will have value on this server to help "catch" people.

You cant catch because they beam before you can even attack. Pasting beam me and pressing enter takes 2 seconds.

Looks like you have to get invis potions :blush:

I disagree.

Works fine as it is, and adds more strategy into the game, Just because it is the PK server it doesn't mean that the strong should always be able to PK the weaker players justy by clicking a little.

guess summoning will have value on this server to help "catch" people.

You cant catch because they beam before you can even attack. Pasting beam me and pressing enter takes 2 seconds.

2 sec? You pking old ppl or what?