Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snoozy

Some Ideas

* Make Minor Mana potions stackble. (higher emu if needed)

* Change bear summon stones price to 2000 gc.

* Change s2e sword price at npc to 1200 gc.

* A few more wolf spawns on either VOTD or NC.

* C2 entrance price to 2000 - 3000 gc.

* Greater healing spell ( +25HP / -2HE / -10MP ) Magic lvl 20~

* Another liliac bush next to the other one on docks in VOTD. ( is a must, people getting blocked all the time )

-snooz out

Edited by snoozy

lvl 20 to do that spell..?

lol 1 more till restore? whats the point?

you could go buy body restores from mira for 22gc

thats pretty much less then 2 he (9ea from npc ifrc) 2 minor manas (6each?)

And no cooldown on the br aswell, so i dont see much of a point in that.

As well, c2 is a very nifty continent i plan to spend 100% of my time on pk server in c2. ive many stradegies planned out mainly for c2.

well i guess the level could be lowered a little, but keep in mind you fail more with restore at 21 as u do with other spells

also +10 heal is 1HE and -5mana

so u get a +5 hp advantage from the greater healing spell.

i think this spell is needed..cuz the gab between the 2 healing spells is way to big

some mroe spawns would be nice but not a necessity, minor heal pots stackable would be nice but are fine as is, c2 entrance 2-3k? are you crazy?

Minor healing potions are stackable, aren't they? :/

2-3k is fine, so people dont abuse it to get bear stones all the time :)
Bear stones have already been "fixed" (broken?) so that's not an issue. The cost should not change.

As to the other suggestions, I'd think it would make sense to actually play the server for a week or two before starting to suggest all sorts of changes. But that's just me.

* A few more wolf spawns on either VOTD or NC.

* Another liliac bush next to the other one on docks in VOTD. ( is a must, people getting blocked all the time )

I think both of these are problems created by everyone being a noob at once, the spawns especially. As soon as people start getting higher levels it will be ogre spawns instead of wolf you'll be asking for :P

And as for the lilacs, there are loads of flower shops across both continents with some sort of flower within a decent distance, maybe we could all spread out abit instead of crowding the veggies on IP and lilacs on votd.

2-3k is fine, so people dont abuse it to get bear stones all the time

There's a lot more than bear stones on c2 :) Lots of resources and good mixing spots for those that won't be a/d focused. And plenty of spawns for those that are... again, I think most of the current issues people have with the pk server are only because we're all noobs all at once.

Adding spawns=more resources=less strategy.

You guys just want all these changes to make things easier.

High level swords=moregc, thats how it should be.

It seems like all of these changes, are just to make things "easier" for you..

Edited by SL7yz0r

well ya...sorta hard to train on wolves when the biggest spawn has like a bunch of ppl waiting for ppl to come :blush: and it's true that ppl get stuck in lilac bush ;o

-mokona

Ive had no problems at all training on wolves,, just a few pll came but i could just run away and when they think ur gone just go on and train... As for goblins,, having a hard time there some people try to kill me, and I try to kill them :P:P

They're all connected to 'co' somehow.. wonder what that means

Prohh

*edit: my post duplicated somehow :D

Edited by BlackFalcon

I don't really see any of these changes needed, they would just make it easier, which is not what the PK server is about. I find it easy to train on wolves and if goblin spawns are full why not try something else of a similair level like skellies, or large spiders etc. Same goes with lilacs bush, yes it can get very crowded but that just means try somewhere else. IMO PK server is working very well atm and does not need many changes until we face some real big problems, which I do not see yet.

ShadeS

I don't really see any of these changes needed, they would just make it easier, which is not what the PK server is about. I find it easy to train on wolves and if goblin spawns are full why not try something else of a similair level like skellies, or large spiders etc. Same goes with lilacs bush, yes it can get very crowded but that just means try somewhere else. IMO PK server is working very well atm and does not need many changes until we face some real big problems, which I do not see yet.

ShadeS

I agree. None of these are really problems. Many players have already moved on to other money-making ventures and are training higher/other creatures, or have at least figured out new places to train. These are all issues that will work themselves out over time.

One of the greatest aspects of the PK server is that it forces us to think about these tasks differently and come up with new solutions. You can't level these characters the same way you did your char on the main.

Be creative. Find new places.