Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dannus(Swe)

Spawn Stealers!

Abelin from ozu and bounty comes and takes my spawn whithout asking in tg orc cave. I talk whith them but after a while just bounty answers says he is sorry and asks if we can share and I agree if I get the male orc but they still go and take all orcs. Abelin does not answer at all just ignoring and also attacking orcs that I have already started to train at whithout reason.

The same thing happened to me. I was in glacmor orc basement and Olimpus, Davidi, and Arsenium came in and Olimpus and Arsenium started to attack all the orcs with Davidi ready to catch their bags if they died, and to top it off Olimpus needed a serp to kill them.

After about 10 minutes they got tired and left.

i think they came in so olimpus and arsenium could try orcs to see if they could train them and i wouldn't mind so much if they asked, but they never asked just started to attack them all.

in this screenie you can see all 3 of them coming in and down the stairs after i killed a female orc and was heading to a male orc

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u26/nor...omingintoju.jpg

this happened a few months ago, and this is the only screenie about this incident that i have not deleted yet

Hi! I can confirm what Dannus said. After I #ig-ed ozú! to tell Abelin to stop stealing spawn, Termy from that guild told me to shut up, nobody owns a spawn. Of course I know that, but there are community rules and one of them is that if a spawn is taken then either you have to wait or look for another spawn, it's not nice to spoil somebody's training just because you don't have patiente or manners :confused: I ig-ed them in a polite way and they answered me to shut up?? And this is not the first time happenning...Arsenium once stole my spawn too..but it was a long time ago and I didnt report it, cause I could manage to discuss it with ozú! guildmaster, so in the end Arsenium left me continue my training. From this old incident I thought this guild doesn't let their members steal spawns but seems like i was wrong. :D

Im from Ozú aswell and all i can say is that many people from Ozú dont understand English very well, and therefore cant understand many player rules... Im sorry for all the trouble they caused, ill try to speak with them about this :confused:

Ozu isnt rly bad, had several issues with them myself but after talking to someone who translated what i meant for them they stopped. Ozu is s spanish guild so i was also wondering if they understand what im talking, well they didnt.

i guess its just a matter of them not understanding what we're saying, like kelnor said.

Ty, we appreciate that you took actions! If you accept an advise from me: it would be a good idea to translate and discuss the game and community rules with those who doesnt speak english very well. It doesn't take much time and saves you a lot of arguments and misunderstandings :laugh:

Guest arsenium

I'm from ozú as well, as jrritter knows. What happened a few months ago was that olimpus logged on after a long time without playing. We showed him the orc spawn in glacmor. He was the only one of us (Davidi, olimpus and me) who killed orcs, but just to see if he could with them. We do not want to disturb anybody....and sorry jrritter if u thought that.

Anyway, not everybody in Ozú understands English, as Kelnor said. So, if there's any problem with any member, plz pm somebody who understands english well (macal, kelnor and me usually are logged on).

And finally, as Macal said, Abelin and Termy are not in Ozú now...since a few hours ago :)

Thanks to everybody, peace :omg:

i wouldn't mind so much if they asked, but they never asked just started to attack them all.

How will they ask if they don't speak English?

by asking their guildies to traslate.

as described by arsenium in post #8

a little while after this post one of their high ranks pm'd me and talked in perfect english and apologized to me for the incident

iirc arsenium was the one who pm'd me and if you click the screenie in post #2 you will see him in the pic

AND if all else fails google an "english to spanish translator"