Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Logger

summon stones

y r summon stones there? their so easy to get, everytime i kill sumbody they just summon a bear or sumthing, which nobody has a chance against, i know i can do it too, but even if i did 1, 1 of the bears would win, and even a bear with 30 hp left will pwn sum1, and in multi ur just screwed. Just ruins the fun imo, and they're only 250 gold to buy.... wow super cheap, takes me 5-10 mins to get 500, considering 1 bear ownz u in 2 secs, u can buy 50 summon bear stones quikly, that person = unbeatable.

It also totally defeats the object of summoning altogether, now u dont need a good summon level to make strong monsters... just 250 gc..

Was wondering wot everybody else thinks about this?

personally i think they should be deleted, or price risen by a Lot

6. Use Proper Titles

Use a relevant, specific and descriptive subject for any thread you create. “Good idea” and “Look at this” are not examples of good titles. Moderators retain the right to edit the titles to more accurately describe the content within.

^^^^ Affirmative!

Edited by Logger

lol i think summoned white tigers are able to kill people till 80-90 a/d... Pk server will be hardcore summoning festival XD

You can summon to protect yourself from his summons, so it fair....

And when you get level 30, you get the summoning menu so you can protect yourself even better :blink:

and they're only 250 gold to buy.... wow super cheap, takes me 5-10 mins to get 500

You just said it, harv for 20 mins, buy 5 and keep them on you to protect yourself next time someone summons one on you....

I don't like summ stones on pk server, but anyway it is imbossiple to kill someone without them. If other player has CoL and maybe 100 SR's, u need to get him/her cooldowned with tiger and manaburned with bear that u can even have possibility to kill him. And it's hard anyway.

CoLs and MoLs should be removed. Then they could remove summoning stones also. But I think those things will never happen.

So when everyone gets higher, fights will be just summoning. Not good IMO.

Edited by Miiks

You can summon to protect yourself from his summons, so it fair....

And when you get level 30, you get the summoning menu so you can protect yourself even better :blink:

first u say ppl sold spawns on market and now ur coming up with summon stones giving summon lvls?

this is, or should be, a PK Server, where people PK each other, and not the summon stones.

were talking bout pk server

no cols/mols for long time still

There will be CoLs really soon, I think. Many people have alts, so they can get money very fast. And 1 dollar for rosto is not so bad that they couldn't buy them. And they will be almost immortal after they have CoL so they won't even lose many rostos.

Edited by Miiks

word

said this before, but i think summon stones should be removed.. at least on pk server.

there should be a reason to lvl summoning, reason before stones was that you would be able to summon strong monsters. now you got no reason, someone else can make summon stones for you.

but anyway, this is just most of our opinions. mihgt be changed over a couple of months when they realise were right

even if u do have a summon stone to use, u are dead b4 u can even cast it, becoz bear plus PKer = u owned in 2 seconds.

Edited by Logger

Yes^^^ coz atm, it isnt 'PK' server, it's 'Lets stand and watch a monster kill my enemy instead' server.

In the old says u actually had to earn being able to summon strong animals/monsters with hard work, now it's just 5 mins harvesting, tbh atm, there doesnt even need to be a summoning skill...

Edited by Logger

I agree too, stones are screwed up, and I don't want to get in there to be pwned instantly because of these bloody rocks that are nearly invincible...

this is, or should be, a PK Server, where people PK each other, and not the summon stones.

100% agree! :):icon13:

Edited by Tauren

Ok, they are a problem..

I won't remve them, or make them more expensive, but make them have only 1 chance in 4 to work, if they fail they will dissapear.

Hope this is fair for everyone.

Would work best with a 30 second cooldown on (failed?) stones too :) But then I guess one could work in groups to increase chances of getting a successful bear out in time.