Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Logger

summon stones

Yes, getting rid of resources and making things more fun. Would also make sure that manuers can, if they really want to, kill PKers.

P.S. The nuke will not affect players in non PK areas though.

Lol, is every1 in map completely defenseless to nuke?

I don't like this idea..

I'm sort of surprised you don't like it. It would require a lot of teamwork and sounds perfect for *CO*. Only a large group could get that much gc and do the planning. Then you'd have to have someone standing by to jump in to catch any DBs left by those without rostos. Ultimately it would take a lot of strategy to determine when and where to use it to make the most use out of it. I don't think it's a bad idea simply because it really wouldn't be used all that often, and when it was used, it would add fire to any forthcoming guild wars (which I see as inevitable).

Lol, is every1 in map completely defenseless to nuke?

I don't like this idea..

I'm sort of surprised you don't like it. It would require a lot of teamwork and sounds perfect for *CO*. Only a large group could get that much gc and do the planning. Then you'd have to have someone standing by to jump in to catch any DBs left by those without rostos. Ultimately it would take a lot of strategy to determine when and where to use it to make the most use out of it. I don't think it's a bad idea simply because it really wouldn't be used all that often, and when it was used, it would add fire to any forthcoming guild wars (which I see as inevitable).

It doesn't take many people to make 200k. And no teamwork involved to walk into a map and click a button.

-Especially with PK server, you could have alts ready to run in and grab the stuff of any1 who might have forgotten rosto.

It doesn't take many people to make 200k. And no teamwork involved to walk into a map and click a button.

-Especially with PK server, you could have alts ready to run in and grab the stuff of any1 who might have forgotten rosto.

I would expect a rosto on the Pk server to not cost more than 5K at the very most. So to cause a bigger loss to the enemy, you need to kill 40 of them, and kill no ally. This is virtually impossible. If you kill less than 40 people, you lose more than they do (assuming everyone will carry a rosto, which will be the case for anyone wearing stuff more expensive than 5K).

So simply said the richer guilds can mess with any other guilds that are doing (For example) a health essence making event, having like 10k+ he or the ingreds to make them,, ~80k cash already,, + harvesting capes (don't expect them to take rostogols..).

Since there will be less people making HE then on main server the advantage of making them in mass quantities with a group is more profitable, using the higher leveled players to protect from anyone invading the event.

I think a 100k cash lost (5-10k / person) is not that much of a deal if you can kill the enemy in 1 single shot :hehe:..

Because u don't need any HE/Pots/ Chance of dying with rostogol or the chance to break expensive gear you will in practice loose less.

Perhaps a 'bomb' that only kills in a (example) 40x40 sq field with a delay of ~2 seconds is better. Everyone gets a warning and can teleport away if they are fast enough (srry for you if yourr busy with your alt or something).

btw, I do think these 'atom bombs' will be used more then anyone expects because of 'payback' when one guild uses one on another..

Just my thoughts,

ProH

Edited by BlackFalcon

I hope the bomb also kills all monsters on the map too.

Yes, it will.

lol lets all donate 1kgc to the nuke that kills all the giants/dragon in idaloran invasion . :bow_arrow:

lol lets all donate 1kgc to the nuke that kills all the giants/dragon in idaloran invasion . :P

Maybe radiation should instantly kill anybody who comes the map in 12 minutes from the explosion :bow_arrow:

Edited by ville-v

Maybe add a special day where everyone dies every new hour.

Rofl good idea xD But everyone would just log off just before new hour comes :bow_arrow:

Maybe add a special day where everyone dies every new hour.

Rofl good idea xD But everyone would just log off just before new hour comes :P

And then come back to pick up all the dbs of afkers/noobs/monsters :)

lol yeh a day where every hour 5 random people are killed. *jokez*

I <3 this idea... i also think that if your name starts with 'Markus' and ends with 'Weck' you should automatically qualify for this special effect every hour \o/.