Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Logger

summon stones

I don't see that as being an issue, you can always get your own stones and summon a bear to defend you.
Ok, they are a problem..

I won't remve them, or make them more expensive, but make them have only 1 chance in 4 to work, if they fail they will dissapear.

Hope this is fair for everyone.

I'm curious, what happened between the first and second posts?

I realized that while it is not an issue in itself (because everyone can buy and sue the stones), it takes away from the true PKing and the fun, and forces everyone to do the same.

i seriously dont see a problem with the summon stones if someone brings a stone out and uses it use one back your complaining about people can buy them soo easy why dont you go buy some to protect your self from there stones?

i seriously dont see a problem with the summon stones if someone brings a stone out and uses it use one back your complaining about people can buy them soo easy why dont you go buy some to protect your self from there stones?

Coz its not fun and pk server would turn into click-on-a-bear-stone server? :)

Ok, they are a problem..

I won't remve them, or make them more expensive, but make them have only 1 chance in 4 to work, if they fail they will dissapear.

I like that :D

But CoLs are still problem. How can we kill player with CoL now if even summoning stones won't always work :confused: Maybe I should get BroD too :D

Edited by Miiks

Ok, they are a problem..

But CoLs are still problem. How can we kill player with CoL now if even summoning stones won't always work :confused:

Skills & teamwork :D

Ok, they are a problem..

But CoLs are still problem. How can we kill player with CoL now if even summoning stones won't always work :confused: Maybe I should get BroD too :D

Summon real yeti/giant/dragon.

Get mages/archers/atomic bombs.

Ok, they are a problem..

Summon real yeti/giant/dragon.

Get mages/archers/atomic bombs.

Yea I forgot real summoning, but no one will have that high summoning level for a long time.

Secondly there is no archers or atomic bombs yet. But hopefully they will come soon.

But yea CoL are not so bad problem than summoning stones and that problem is solved now :) Hopefully there will be many BroDs that no one wants to keep CoL :) First time I'm happy that BroD is in game.

Edited by Miiks

Actually, I am planning to implement nuclear bombs. But they might not be very useful for the PK server because of their price (would be around 200K or so).

Actually, I am planning to implement nuclear bombs. But they might not be very useful for the PK server because of their price (would be around 200K or so).

Wow. Will it kill everyone on the map? Including the person, who planted it of course :P

Regards

Chryzopraz

Wow. Will it kill everyone on the map? Including the person, who planted it of course :P

Regards

Chryzopraz

Only if the person is stupid enough to stay in a place where he planted a bomb :P

Regards

Chryzopraz

That's what ICBM missiles are for, weren't they already promised with all the space-technology that will extend background story of EL?

While I am all for innovative weapons, I fear that we may be over-mordernising the weapons in the game. I fail to see much point in such weaps as nuclear bombs, unless I am over-estimating the kind of damage we can expect. I really don't see the fun in nuking everybody in an arena and then claim to be pr0.

While I am all for innovative weapons, I fear that we may be over-mordernising the weapons in the game. I fail to see much point in such weaps as nuclear bombs, unless I am over-estimating the kind of damage we can expect. I really don't see the fun in nuking everybody in an arena and then claim to be pr0.

Agreed, keep it simple.

As for summoning stones.. I been killed by them too and alts just buy stones, and kamikaze go to trainers and unleasch the summons, even with 1/4 rate.

Nothing to do about it I think, just to train to be able to kill them.

Agreed, keep it simple.

As for summoning stones.. I been killed by them too and alts just buy stones, and kamikaze go to trainers and unleasch the summons, even with 1/4 rate.

Nothing to do about it I think, just to train to be able to kill them.

Yeah, maybe ill buy a few alts to kamikazee summon bears on my enemies while they train like they've been doing to me. So cheap, other than losing 250 gc, there is no risk, with huge gain potential of killing your enemy and getting gear + HE + mana pots...

Now i think summon stone NPCs should be removed until the summoners are actually able to make the stones themselves.

Wow. Will it kill everyone on the map? Including the person, who planted it of course :icon13:

Regards

Chryzopraz

That's what ICBM missiles are for, weren't they already promised with all the space-technology that will extend background story of EL?

Actually, the backstory is a lot different than that :)

I hope you all realize he was joking.

I am not really jocking, but don't expect it any time soon. It will kill everyone in the map, including the person that placed it. Since it will be that expensive, you'd need it to kill over 14 players (at 15K for a rosto) to make it worth the price.

I am not really jocking, but don't expect it any time soon. It will kill everyone in the map, including the person that placed it. Since it will be that expensive, you'd need it to kill over 14 players (at 15K for a rosto) to make it worth the price.

:) maybe its me , but the point of doing that would be ?

:icon13: maybe its me , but the point of doing that would be ?

To get rid of some rosto's(and gc i suppose). :)