Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NotaBot(tm).

Soooooooooo........

.........I notice there is a new patch. I've also read posted from players saying they need new graphics cards but can still access the game.......I'm gaggin' here! I've tried playing other games......but they're mainly all..(try to be nice.try to be nice......) rubbish, I simply can't find them interesting. Help a Brother out here. I can't understand when I'm told to change the directory/path (sorry, a bit thick when it comes to following instructions, even simple ones, it's not medical, just.......a bit thick.....it would appear) in the folder I've set everything to the lowest/poorman, etc, placed the......something or other (c/blahblah) all to no avail. Is there, other than paying for something another way to get the gmae to work? Can I still play the old (1.4?) version? Am I able to log into the game on another pc, would you say? Obviously with my character, or is 'he' stored in this stoneage claptrap of a contrapion?

*shakin' and pasty in Antwerpen*

You will get alot more help if you:

• use the Enter key
  • Don't ask for help in a stream of thought
  • Don't use tons of little cute phrases

What errors? OS\Video Card specs.

Can I still play the old (1.4?) version?

No

or is 'he' stored in this stoneage claptrap of a contrapion?

On the server, if its what this phrase is asking.

Points taken aboard. And I applaud your resonse. Can't help the phonetic typing. Sorry for that.

I'll just buy......whatever it is that's needed to play. It can't be big bucks, hey? And well worth the cash for the enjoyment of the game.

ps. It's taken me more than..what? ten minutes to type this as I've tried NOT to go off on one........you know? being human, an'tha'? Bedankt voor t'geduld.

Ik neem aan dat je NL bent.

Je kan bij diverse winkels zoals o.a. Norrod (kijk op www.norrod.nl) voor een lage prijs een degelijke videokaart kopen die EL met gemak aankan.

Je moet denken aan prijzen van maximaal 50 euro en dan heb je een kaart die niet alleen EL maar ook de nieuwere (next-gen) games can draaien als Call of Duty 4 (misschien niet op de hoogste stand en resolutie maar het werkt wel!:confused:)

Ik zal je zo even een link sturen van wat mij een goede videokaart lijkt die niet te duur is :D

<edit>

Zie hier:

http://www.norrod.nl/ws_a_index.asp?A_id=22773

Dit is een zeer degelijke videokaart die EL drait met 40 a 50 FPS met de nieuwe update (1.5).

Ik denk dat hiermee je probleem aardig is opgelost :D Succes ermee :)

Edited by -Nostalg

Geen probleem! :laugh:

Norrod is geloof ik een Nederlandse winkel, je woont toch in Nederland?:laugh:

Als je ergens anders woont moet je gewoon eens informeren naar computer bedrijven in de buurt.

<<snap>>

Geen probleem! :)

Norrod is geloof ik een Nederlandse winkel, je woont toch in Nederland?;)

Als je ergens anders woont moet je gewoon eens informeren naar computer bedrijven in de buurt.

Last time I checked Antwerpen is in Belgium, not Netherlands, but nearly the same :)

<<snap>>

Geen probleem! :devlish:

Norrod is geloof ik een Nederlandse winkel, je woont toch in Nederland?:blink:

Last time I checked Antwerpen is in Belgium, not Netherlands, but nearly the same :medieval:

One is full of flu today, so I shall try to keep this short; yes, thank you Mr. Pedantic. I am (as I'm sure Nostalg is also) aware of the geographical location of Antwerpen. What puzzles me more is why you would feel it so important to point this fact out to the EL world at large. Unless you got a new Atlas for Xmas and wish to make use of it for the good of one and all?

<<snap>>

Geen probleem! :D

Norrod is geloof ik een Nederlandse winkel, je woont toch in Nederland?:icon13:

Last time I checked Antwerpen is in Belgium, not Netherlands, but nearly the same :blush:

One is full of flu today, so I shall try to keep this short; yes, thank you Mr. Pedantic. I am (as I'm sure Nostalg is also) aware of the geographical location of Antwerpen. What puzzles me more is why you would feel it so important to point this fact out to the EL world at large. Unless you got a new Atlas for Xmas and wish to make use of it for the good of one and all?

He's from Antwerp, that's perhaps even worse than being from Dutchland. :-p

(Antwerp: 2nd city of Belgium, not so far from the Dutch border, where the Dutch come every weekend to "leak" against the cathedral)

But that's easy for me to say, I'm from the other side of "the water" (river Scheldt), I live in East Flanders which is (don't laugh!) west of Antwerp. Animosity between Antwerpian and non-Antwerpian Flemish is almost as high as between the Dutch and the Flemish in general. So I have an alibi for being pedantic. :D

Wat een hijsa om niets hey :P

Ik wijs alleen even een klein feitje aan, niet omdat het moet, niet omdat ik net een atlas heb gekocht, maar gewoon omdat ik daar op pdat moment in mijn zielige leven zin in had.

Ik kom uit Nederland (ik ben blij toe :icon13: ) want België is momenteel wel behoorlijk verdeeld.

België ... ooit behorende bij de provincies van Nederland, sinds ik weet niet hoe lang geleden (ik kan wel naar de precieze jaartallen googelen, maar heb daar nu geen zin in) onafhankelijk en 1 land. Nu anno 2008 verdeeld tussen Nederlands- en Franstalig! Wat een ongelooflijk starre manier van omgaan met elkaar bestaat er momenteel in dat kleine landje.

Boe! roepen tegen een franstalige Miss omdat ze een simpele Nederlandstalige vraag niet verstaat. Ik zou een simpele Franstalige vraag ook niet begrijpen ("Je ne comprendre pas très bien" is zo ongeveer zoveel het enige wat ik kan zeggen in het Frans) terwijl ik nog wel 2 jaar Frans heb gehad op de havo en zij misschien nog nooit Nederlandse les heeft gehad op haar school. (Ik weet niets van de onderwijsinstellingen en regels en dergelijke in België, dus brand mij hier niet op af)

Zou er een burgeroorlog kunnen komen in België? :happy:

Komt er echt een verscheuring? :confused:

Zijn jullie daarom zo snel op jullie teentjes getrapt? :hehe:

(En dan heb ik nog geen eens opmerkingen hoeven maken over Belgen dat ze "dom" zijn of "patattekes-eters" want ik weet dat dat vooroordelen zijn en zo hebben jullie er ook genoeg over ons zoals "gierig" en "kaaskoppen" om er even snel 2 te noemen!)

-dit is trouwens mijn laatste bericht in deze topic, want ik vind dat het aanwijzen van een kleine feit niet zo'n discussie tot gevolg hoeft tet hebben. Ga lekker door hoor, maakt mij de pis nieit lauw, maar ik ga verder met mijn zielige leventje!-

Garfield Out

Sorry, GarfieldClowntje. As I say, I'm full of flu and out of temper. Pray accept my apologies. I had taken your comment as an aside/non-related snide attack (as often happens on forums-topic jumpers and 'whatabouterists' abound).

This obviously was not the case in this instance.

And, yes, one has to find the humour in the situation, no? Hoeveel dagen zonder regering? Een klein land met groot voeten.

"patattekes-eters"

Ha!

"Kaaskoppers"

Ha!

ps. I'm Irish, so I can laugh at both sides......and the Wallonians.........

-- Firstly I didn't see that there was something else above this.. Sorry about that misunderstanding. Of course.. I do not have to take what you said in PM, but nevertheless you can delete this post. You were right in some way :/ --

(edited)

Edited by Cyprom

..........post jumping and 'whataboutery' has begun.

Confused. In your world is not possible to travel? Get your hackles down. Your head out in the sunshine and not that dark hole you currently inhabit. It's rank and quite possibly bad for your health. It's certainly illmannered and rude.

Ok, this is a video card, something like this will help you, but you need somebody who knows what they are doing to look at your computer to see what card will work.

Video Card on Ebay

They can be cheaper, but cheaper means older usually, and that is bad for you. They can be alot more expensive also.

Oh, and if it was not answered already, yes, you can log onto your caractor from another computer.

Edited by Usalfin

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this