Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Storm_Shadow

Look out for OverKill, and a partner in crime?

Last night I recieved an urgent message from two of my guildmates. Apparently, OverKill had struck again. So I went to the dp arena and used a few summoning stones on OverKill, killing him. However, unbeknown to me there was someone standing off to the side and he apparently teled over and finished me of before I could regenerate. Then he was gone. Upon returning to dp storage, I was greeted by a man by name of watchurback. He saw that I had a set of full iron plate and tried to get me to accompany him to OverKill in dp arena. Saying "I want him dead too." and "I know with that armor you could kill him." Well, I didnt trust him completely however i stored my plate armor and grabbed an armed orc stone to go to dp arena. Then, two of my guildees, TheRealSakura and daiske12 went with me to the arena. Watchurback was there also when we got there. I summoned the armed orc and sat in the middle of the arena and OverKill waited for the orc to run out and came in and killed me since i had no armor on. Didnt let me stand up either. Then as I was coming up from underworld, my guildees TheRealSakura and daiske12 start getting angry in gms. Apparently, Watchurback told TheRealSakura he would hold her fast regeneration cloak for her to fight OverKill and give it back when the fight was over. Then the fight went over and he said thanks for the cape. Then daiske12 almost killed OverKill but Watchurback aided OverKill by finishing daiske12 off for him. These two are clever at decieving so DONT BE FOOLED BY THEYRE APPEARANCE OF BEING VICTIMS!!! My guild is adding the both of them to our pk list and I strongly suggest to do the same for everyone, how unfortunate that pvp is goin to crap in a handbasket. The chat logs can be made available upon request just pm me or TheRealSakura or daiske12 ingame.

umm, sorry for off-topic but I thought summonings dont attack in dp arena, correct me if im wrong

summoning stones don't work there. :blink:

Sorry to hear about it Storm, they made a strategy and i guess it worked. Ive seen them do similar before.

Lang :omg:

I thought summon stone did attack there but only when the person casting the stone was under 40/40 a/d?

*EDIT* What is so hard about making say 2500 HEs, sell them and buy a rosto. Never have to loose anything. :blink: *END EDIT*

Edited by Paul Brown

rofl they are the biggest n00b DPa PKers ever when i used to be able to atk there the wouldnt come in and then watchurback did and i PKed his full iron lol, ,but they just big scammer n00bs

~bigk

now all ppl in dpa arena are noobs coz of attribut cap :lipssealed: and even w/o any attribut cap, they still noob coz they r ultra negged with 50 coord :omg:

Edited by Peach

now all ppl in dpa arena are noobs coz of attribut cap :D and even w/o any attribut cap, they still noob coz they r ultra negged with 50 coord :D

rofl so true

Overkill's estimated stats:

(Give or take 2 levels)

attack: 47

Defence: 49

Magic: 30's (approximatly)

OA: low 20's

p/c unknown

I would think of him as a decently strong pk'er, im sure hes maxed negs for maxed p/c, combat lv estimated at around 140.

*All this information is estimated in comparison of ranks, but I am 97% sure that I am very very close.

If you don't think you can compare with his combat stats, then stay away from overkill, he WILL scam you. All others, pk the hell out of this guy.

Edited by redsoxlovr10

anti - 10 pp

gele - 6 pp

icd - 5 pp

Scotty - 3 pp

HoS- 5 pp

PH - 3 pp

HS - 10 pp

godless - 8 pp

total pp = 50

you figure he was smart stayed away from HS and HoS

you figure he decides to bless befopre going to dpa(for some odd reason)

so you looking at possibly 27-35 pp

you figure his oa is closer to the 40s lets just go with 37

thats a total of 64 -72 pps total well say he has 72 because most dp players do take godless

hes smart and maxes out his cord at 48 that leaves 24 pp

so hes prob going to take 20 phys id assum plus 4 left for will/vit

so if im close to right i havent done alot of caclulating before in EL thats a 20/48 p/c or he could be smarter yet and put the extra 4 pp into reasoning

at any rate tsed he can take on mid range players un-tsed he could kill some of the higher level dp pkers

*note: looked up ranks on an ovarl of 25 and they were 8278 so hes well over the low 20s :wub:

Edited by Rider_of_Rohan

ah well i tried lol, he was ranked at like 4998 for oa so i figured its gotta be really low... (Same with his harvesting ;))

Lol i'm daiske12 woooooooooooo. I'm in a forum. Well storm why haven't seen u lately. I hope u haven't quitted.

Lol i'm daiske12 woooooooooooo. I'm in a forum. Well storm why haven't seen u lately. I hope u haven't quitted.

LMAO! :laugh::P

Edited by MLCA