Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rehdon

Evasion capability

Hi all,

I was wondering: what does evasion depend from? attributes (coord) or cross-attributes (reaction)? I think this is a somewhat underrated skill that I'd like to increase to improve my training with monsters, so if there's a method to increase it (other than using Evasion potions) I'd be glad to know it.

Thanks in advance.

Rehdon

Thanks mp, but what I really meant with evasion is the disengagement from combat, I'd like to know which attributes (or cross-attributes) would make it easier to interrupt a fight (yes, I know about potions of evasion and disengagement rings :)

Rehdon

Thanks mp, but what I really meant with evasion is the disengagement from combat, I'd like to know which attributes (or cross-attributes) would make it easier to interrupt a fight (yes, I know about potions of evasion and disengagement rings :)

Rehdon

You are still a little confused.

Potions of evasion, increase the ability to avoid hits and NOT the ability to leave a combat.

What you are asking for is an increase ability to flee from attributes \ cross attributes. Correct?

Disengagement rings never fail, so only "fleeing from combat" with home key or clicking a tile away

is what you are referring to?

Yes, you're 100% right. The description "ability to evade attacks" is a little ambiguous, and "evasion" means "escape, flee" as well, but I guess you and mp are right :D

Rehdon

Potions of evasion, increase the ability to avoid hits and NOT the ability to leave a combat.

Well, what does affect the ability to leave combat then? Isn't it ability to avoid hits? :)

Well, what does affect the ability to leave combat then? Isn't it ability to avoid hits? :laugh:

Potions of evasion helps you avoid/dodge hits while in combat. The only thing potion of evasion does is helps you get hit less

The only ways to leave combat are home key, diss ring, clicking on a square some where around you with your mouse, or death of you or your enemy.

The only ways to leave combat are home key, diss ring, clicking on a square some where around you with your mouse, or death of you or your enemy.

Exactly. But fleeing from rabbit is easier than fleeing from ogre or from dragon. Why?

Do you mean stats wouldn't affect fleeing at all? :omg:

Do you mean stats wouldn't affect fleeing at all? :)
Yes. That's my opinion anyway.

My earliest flee fighting experiences where on gargs (low might setup, so i got a flee)... experience from gargs to d.chim, and all the PK, i believe fleeing is completely random.

Do you mean stats wouldn't affect fleeing at all? :blush:
Yes. That's my opinion anyway.

My earliest flee fighting experiences where on gargs (low might setup, so i got a flee)... experience from gargs to d.chim, and all the PK, i believe fleeing is completely random.

Yeah exactly what my boss said... You may fail to flee from rabbit like 20 times... Its all random

Hmmm, that doesn't feel right, there should be some sort of connection between coordination (or reaction, dexterity), monster/enemy stats and the ability to flee from combat. I hope it's not completely random.

Rehdon

When I have been killing dragons and I'm out of mana - need to wait because of cooldown on SRS, do I rare use diss rings, flee use to work.

The same in PK, I fled several times from NC arena even if 3-4 stronger enemies were attacking me. Better than use diss, because of cooldown on rings.

I never had very high coord and I don't think it would make fleeing easier if I had.

Edited by Zamirah