Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xenkoriu

Devils of the Underworld

Now I checked and didn't see anything like this suggested before, though it probably has been.

I think there should be non-aggressive creatures dwelling in the underworld. These creatures could possibly drop rare or hard to get items (not often obviously) so that in order to get some of these items faster you have to either risk losing armor and weapons while getting killed to go to the underworld or simply go their without protection and lose the majority of your health.

If this isn't an option, I think that little devils or hell hounds or something would at least the underworld seem more.... underworld-ish.

High or low leveled (or maybe some of both) would probably work.

Ready....set.... respond!

Suicide with rostogol, full of HEs and SRs, you can be wandering underworld for a very long time, wearing full armor and CoL, depending on creatures' attributes and skills...

Hi there,

I think its an awesome idea but the creatures should be realllly bad to train on cuz the underworld shouldn't be a place people level up etc :) (and in the pk server it would be a safe training spot which is not cool :whistle:)

But very good idea, I totally support although I think the drops shouldn't be good drops, just some items that fit the creatures that wander around (perhaps some fire essies).

Pr0

Yes, I agree they should be bad for experience.

Hellspawn perk sounds cool :-P

I'm undecided whether they should drop rares or not.... but this idea probably won't be implemented anyways..... :-(

Why not perhaps just to improve the looks of the map, some ghosty creatures flying around or something. I see it happen in some (a year?) time.. When other parts of the game have been improved some day the underworld will have its turn :)

Pr0h

I recall someone suggesting imps should spawn in the underworld. They do drop minor healing pots & polished sapphires.

I was thinking the same :pirate:

Red colored imps. And maybe some little ghosts flying around with phantom warrior stats, but no drops.

A lot of possibilities, and I'd like to see something extra in there as well, but nothing too high and with big drops.

"You have died and gone to the....er....12 feet away."

:pirate:

Nice idea though, just seeing SOMETHING down there would add a little to the atmosphere

"You have died and gone to the....er....12 feet away."

:D

Nice idea though, just seeing SOMETHING down there would add a little to the atmosphere

Khalai is pushing up the daisies... again :pirate:

Why not perhaps just to improve the looks of the map, some ghosty creatures flying around or something. I see it happen in some (a year?) time.. When other parts of the game have been improved some day the underworld will have its turn :D

I agree, the Underworld should get a few updates to give it a more immersive atmosphere. :pirate:

There is a way to go to the underworld without having to die btw :)

Only c2? (Unless you mean Hellspawn which has been said several times now)

I like the idea of having some creatures in Underworlds. I'm against, though, making them good for training or giving good drops. Being in Underworlds ain't a reward, after all. Red imps and few ghostly silhuettes sound good.

I like the idea of having some creatures in Underworlds. I'm against, though, making them good for training or giving good drops. Being in Underworlds ain't a reward, after all. Red imps and few ghostly silhuettes sound good.

I second the idea of redskin imps and apparitions. Training as dead is really wierd. maybe underworld should be place of permanent peace day? No fighting whatsoever? After all, it's a place of peace (and pieces of dead) :)

Red imps sounds good and a Big Devil walking around wich like the unicorns can't be attacked, he's just for company :)

OR an attackable Devil thats MUCH stronger & crtis more often then dragons, and NO DROPS!

Just something to avoid as you leave.

OR an attackable Devil thats MUCH stronger & crtis more often then dragons, and NO DROPS!

Now that sounds like fun ^^.yea the UW is pretty ordinary at the moment..it needs some spicing up :D

Yeah, that's the only thing I'd agree to. Just something to make it harder to get out of the underworld.

Yeah, that's the only thing I'd agree to. Just something to make it harder to get out of the underworld.

Will there be underunderworld for those killed by this devil? (j/k)

Will there be underunderworld for those killed by this devil? (j/k)

Perma-death?

Maybe there should be some pretty powerful hell hounds that you have to avoid and if you get killed by them you are sent back to the starting point in the underworld?

That sounds fun too!

And of course the No Drops goes for everyone that dies in hell :P