Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dwemeri

I have named the 4 goblins in the Gold Mine in VotD :D

I have been in the Gold mines too long so I have named the 4 goblins that live there. I have named them Mort, Jonas, Kenny and Eric.

Stan and Kyle are best buddies, they spawn together, eat together, kill newbies together and sometimes they kill Kenny accidentaly (you bastards...). Kenny lives in the eastern gold mine, butsometimes wanders off to meet Eric. Eric hates Kenny, because he is the "Goblin Tramp" and Eric hates Kyle too, for being a "goblin jew". Eric lives near the entrance to the 2nd part of the gold mine. Many people like to kill him to get to the precious Coal to sell for 300gc ea on the RS market.... yeah......

I have killed Stan the most and Eric the least myself.

Post your opinion :P

Edited by Dwemeri

Don't worry, eventually updates will destroy their lives.

More spawns were added to Tirnym, and I don't know anymore which Chimmy is Jimmy. I used to bring him cookies but now I cannot :P

Edited by ville-v

I sometimes pay a visit to Betty the Yeti but she doesn't like me very much anymore :P

We used to play in the garden... just me, Betty and my granny's MM cape.

I have been in the Gold mines too long so I have named the 4 goblins that live there. I have named them Mort, Jonas, Kenny and Eric.

Mort and Jonas are best buddies, they spawn together, eat together, kill newbies together and sometimes they kill Kenny (you bastards...). Kenny lives in the eastern gold mine, butsometimes wanders off to meet Eric. Eric hates Kenny, because he is the "Goblin Tramp". Eric lives near the entrance to the 2nd part of the gold mine. Many people like to kill him to get to the precious Gypsum.

I have killed Mort the most and Eric the least myself.

Post your opinion :D

Gypsum? It's been replaced by coal, hasn't it? :w00t:

That's Draians for ya :D

someone give the dragons a name :P:)