Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Garnoo

Cape of no more warlock?

I had a niceee laugh when i read about it :icon13: and now I'm wondering: Did anyone make one/Anyone planning to do one? What does it do (if it does anything)? and How does it look like?

i have another question about the cape, more important. is it degradable or destructible?

Cos not, why bother making one otherwise.

(Dunno tho).

i think itll most likely be not degradable in normal combat like fighting but think it still can get brodded or distroyed in acid rain and about the stats i think itll most likely be like gives you the nmt perk and 8 magic resist like the warlock's cape and perhaps a little light modifier.

Edited by PriVate

I had a niceee laugh when i read about it :icon13: and now I'm wondering: Did anyone make one/Anyone planning to do one? What does it do (if it does anything)? and How does it look like?

We'll need to wait a little, lilbear has tai 39 atm, this cape recommends 50, even with saving stones, it would be hard to make.

I had a niceee laugh when i read about it :) and now I'm wondering: Did anyone make one/Anyone planning to do one? What does it do (if it does anything)? and How does it look like?

We'll need to wait a little, lilbear has tai 39 atm, this cape recommends 50, even with saving stones, it would be hard to make.

Lilbear could make them, using 2 or 3 saving stones per cloak on average. Since s/he has monopoly, s/he would be able to get a lot of money.

I had a niceee laugh when i read about it :) and now I'm wondering: Did anyone make one/Anyone planning to do one? What does it do (if it does anything)? and How does it look like?

Lilbear could make them, using 2 or 3 saving stones per cloak on average. Since s/he has monopoly, s/he would be able to get a lot of money.

She has ?

#2 or #3 could make too, even I could with level 17, if I had luck ans a lot of savingstones.

Remember astro give some extra levels when it's best.

Edited by Zamirah

Dont be tricked by the top chart there are other people with ings enough to get near 40 but just waiting right time to mix all :)

But Im uber curious to see if its worth to make one...

Um... you guys mean lilcnoot, not lilbear.... (lilbear is only her forum name :))

And the cape is the browngrey color... since that is the last unused cape in our files.

Edited by Acelon

lilbear was my first character and still my forum name. lilcnoot is who I'm playing now, and I'm only a few k air ess short of having all the ings to make tailoring 45, just need to find the time to mix (still lvl 39 at the moment). Good luck getting all those levels in one Joule day, Hades :)

The magic nexus required for the cap is 5. My current magic nexus is zero. I certainly have the pp saved up, but I'll have to do a real sit-down-and-think about what I want to do with my character. I'm also hoping the other clothes formulas will come out and give me a better idea what nexus I need. Any info on that will help me along in the decision to comit the pp into nexus. Basically, if I get magic 5 for tailoring, I might as well turn into a crafter too, which is where Moebird and Molime come in... Isn't it all exciting? \o/

lilcnoot

Well, I've decided to go for the No More Warlock skill :fire: As I'm typing I'm sitting in the speed read with less than 6 hours to go (book is 25k research minutes). My current tailoring lvl is about 44 (and a quarter). Recommended for the cape is 50. Leveling has become a lot slower for me, but I'm keeping with it. Once I finish the book I'm ready to make the cape for those who are interested. Here are the conditions:

- You provide all the ingredients

- You provide a savings stone

- You pay a one-time fee of 5k gc

- If I don't use the savings stone, you get it back

- If you want more than one cloak done, or you want me to try a second time (with a second savings stone you provide if I crit fail the first time), you don't have to pay the fee again.

Why the fee? I think it's a very reasonable fee. My guild and I have put a lot of money into my levels (I stopped counting at 1 million) with so far not a single thing sold (much less profit made). 5k seems only a small drop in the ocean of efforts to continue with this. Besides, as I don't anticipate there will be that many people who have the ings for this cape, it will be very rare, and you could easily sell it for a huge amount of money and make a big fat profit off of it. :P

Check the bottom of this page for the ings:

lilcnoot (yes, ig name lilcnoot, not lilbear!)

Edit: cape, not cap duh!

Edit 2: Lilcnoot 1 : Crit fail 0 ;)

NMW_msg_sm.jpg

Edited by LilBear

anyone know if its indestructible like nmt?

only teh god

Being the semi-courageous (or stupid) person that I am, I decided to bite the bullet and have converted my only NMT and a Warlock's Cloak to a NMW. Lilcnoot has successfully done the mixing for me so we'll find out if its breakable or not. If I'm unlucky we'll find out during the special day that we might have today :) Btw is this officially the 3rd one in game?

Edited by Melchloren

I've seen a screenie in someone's sig with a broken NMW cloak. Maybe it was done by a branch though, dunno :pickaxe:

extrapolation's siggy, branched by lilcnoot on test server ;p

I've seen a screenie in someone's sig with a broken NMW cloak. Maybe it was done by a branch though, dunno :)

extrapolation's siggy, branched by lilcnoot on test server ;p

Oh well, that explains :pickaxe: