Eternal Lands Official Forums
BrokenAero

an ANT bag-jumped me

People can already take their frustrations out on them, can't tell you how many times a day Ant_Queen gets killed ... but she regularly gets killed by players and monsters.

Last time I checked - 90+ kills on Ant Queen....

Every time I do offer to return the DB - but she never replies to my PMs - so I keep her st00f!

Do you have any proof? I've known the Ants for a while, and they'd NEVER bagjump someone. They are vital people in our society. Look at what the Ant_Queens have done to better Eternal Lands as a whole. Sorry, but without proof, I have to side with the Ants here.

:)

A few weeks ago, they BJ me to !

I was hunting deer's and as i dont take the deer fur to get the next one, one of the ant's runs on the bag of the deer in the same second i moved from it. (And the Ant was a few steps away. This was no mistake !)

ok it was only a deer fur, but yes Ants will BJ you !

spidi was that post just so you could use the picky? :lipssealed:

lol ant do get annoying (i wonder what thier talking about when their in those groups they seem to have frequent meetings :omg:) they probbly plan on who to bj =D

Yea the ant queen and like 10 ants were blocking a door today in VOTD lol damn annoying bugs. Where is the damn magnifying glass when you need it. hehe

Here's my ant story. One time i lost a steel shield to the ant queen (was 700gc each back then) and beanmaster manually summoned bears to kill her, then he or someone else took the shield from her. You should do the same too :pickaxe: .

I remember when I was like 50 a/d, and I got like 4 ants on me and i got most of my hits mirrored. I lost my iron cuisses tit chain and iron greaves. I managed to get everything back from them but my iron greaves. It took like about 1 hour to get them all back. Good times, good times. lol :P

Edited by ShYne

Ant_Queen her PKI

PK Info

PK Score: -60.923290

PK Fights: 2343

PK Won: 13

PK Lost: 2330

I'm wondering from who she did won... :P

Reading the first post I kinda got a laugh, you'd HATE the EL of say, 2 and a half years ago. I swear there was usually an ant on screen no matter where you went (although they did auto-attack summons....killing them with my wolves was o so satisfying), hell, I lost a full set of iron plate + ti serp due to an ant.

Nowadays they're nice and spread out, not much of a deal, although I kinda wish they could differentiate between fresh bags and those that have been around for awhile

Ant_Queen her PKI

PK Info

PK Score: -60.923290

PK Fights: 2343

PK Won: 13

PK Lost: 2330

I'm wondering from who she did won... :)

Learner should give her full dragon outfit + thermal and 48 rat plus HE/Mana to restore. And please bring back FireAnt_Queen :) .That should increase the number of players owned a bit! :hug:

Fireant was over 100 a/d lol, it would be no fun attacking her young when she is around and you are low leveled :pickaxe:

Edited by ShYne