Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Trojan_Knight

What makes you laugh?

Guest Trojan_Knight

I think its pretty funny that some people tend to get themselfs banned. And then during the process of things prior to them getting banned. They know exactly what they are doing, saying, etc. Blah blah ****ing blah. lol.. Why cry, moan, apologize for something you purposely set out to do or say in the first place? I think this is similar to a oxymoron.

Anyways, what emakes everyone else laugh here on this, hmmrmm game / forums?

TK

it makes me laugh when i see some flame threads and loads of spam ;) or when i see some ppl ingame or on forums who can't speak proper english :)

I have good laugh when ppl make some serious goodbye-post and r back next day/week in game, and after some weeks they make goodbye thread again, and r back ingame again few days after ;)

Ppl who try to excuse their bad behaviour and breaking game rules in ban section r big fun too, especially illegal multiplay rule, when they say they r innocent and all the fault lies in their evil bro/dog/grandpa who did all the bad stuff :)

People that post in forums for games they don't play. :omg:

And people who post in forums of the games they hate so much (and their developers too).

What makes me laugh?

When an event is being run whether its invasion or something else, and something that is just barely funny is posted in channel 6.... and twenty different players feel they just MUST get their variation on "Lol" in.

Great link btw roja, especially funny that I can come back to the EL forums and find each of those little groups :omg:

Lately, Entropy's image replies have made me laugh.

But some #GMs keep me going! I can't remember what we were last discussing in GM that made me laugh until I was gasping for air.

Looking back at the chat logs it was during the Role Playing Quest I was holding for BanE. Banedon was cracking up jokes about the "Old Lady" who was too weak to gather up things, so she would have participants gather up flowers and things for her.

I would post chat log, but I don't wanna :P Just believe me, was some funny shazits :omg:

masterpiter

Since we r taking it to personal lvl, do u by any case remember that, KoD? :P

KoDserpingagain.jpg

KoDciagdalszy.jpg

KoDfinal.jpg

Good luck harvesting flowers in votd :)

mp

yea,before i was angry,but now i'm laugting to that,it was cool older times :) but it doeasn't has on old times in el,that pk fights,no cols,just iron sets,PRO players had thermal :) (now too but now is pk just for rich players)

before u had any chance,now u don't

I don't think this ever got posted :)

http://www.wired.com/gadgets/miscellaneous...t/2006/11/72119

"If you play an online game that you enjoy, there's one surefire way to spoil the experience: read the forums on the official site."

I love this list :):)

As a resident 'deathmonger' I won't be happy unless I can have a panda skin hat to

match my unicorn fur cloak w/ matching unicorn horn pokey thingy. :P We all know how

wonderfully water-proof penguin shoes would be, what is this hello kitty online? :P

[disclaimer: the above is sarcasm,just a fyi for those who still are awaiting pengmans and giftcards.]

I laugh when over 10 [NL]'s are after me in KF >.< and generally unable to diss/tele coz of laughing :happy::hiya:

Edited by OldySchooly