Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sennia

zero_cool

Hi, I am writing here for my friend zero_cool cause his forum account isn't activated yet and he want to play as fast as possible again :):

Hello,

My characters name is zero_cool and I tried to log in the other day and it said my IP address was banned.

I'm not sure why I had been banned I'm sure I've never broken the rules in the game before, and if I have I'm very sorry and if you let me know what I did wrong I won't do it again.

I would like to find out if I can be whitelisted please and get back to playing the game.

Thanks

zero_cool

I see no zero_cool account trying to register in forums.

I also see no failed log-in attempts by zero_cool.

By any chance did zero_cool move and try to log in from a new IP since the last log-in back in June?

I need answers to the specific questions I asked, I also need to know if he might have attempted logging in on a different character, if so what is the name. I also need to know what name he used for his forum registration.

ipban.JPG

His char name is: zero_cool

His forum name is: zero_cool

Edited by kornpro

Aargh, ok, he never got as far as trying to log in then.

He needs to:

1. RE-register a forum account and validate the email within 2 days so it can be approved by an admin.

2. Update to the current client (on download page of main EL site).

3. Attempt to log in as always, AFTER he updates, hopefully I can grab the ip he's trying to log in from after he does that, and see why it might be banned.

Ok, zero_cool has been whitelisted.

Please allow approximately 20 minutes from the time of this post for the server to update his information. Also please note that he will still see the banned message, just ignore it and log on as usual.

Guest zero_cool90

My brother is also banned, cause he has the same ip and he also have no idea why he were banned.

he would like to find out if he can be whitelisted please and get back to playing the game.

His char name is Hamster_Butcher

MFG zero_cool