Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Which candidate is the best match for you?

Well, I'm gladly not American but I tried it out anyhow.

1. Ron Paul

2. Duncan Hunter

3. Dennis Kucinich

No idea what this tells me though.. This Ron Paul guy is Republican aye?

I'm not that much into the "home front" of the US, the foreign relations is alot more exciting.

Having worked once for a Market Research firm, I have to laugh (and yes I have voted in every US election - including primaries since I was old enough to do so). The questions about how do you feel or what do you believe can never be open-ended enough, unless you make them that way on purpose and include None of the Above as a possible response.

Regardless. #1 Mike Gravel. #2 Mitt Romney. #3 Dennis Kucinich

The first two I know, and one of which I actively support. The last I was surprised with and need to do more research.

Suffice it to say I would like to see how the poll was weighted. As a matter of course, these things are written to confound and not to inform.

Yes I am a skeptic, but I get my trigger finger to the polls every time! I encourage every voter to do the same where and when they can!

Ferny

Well, obviously, this poll is not so that you decide who to vote for. But it is useful in showing you some not so well known candidates that match your preferences (based on the limited questions asked) so that you cna later go and research that candidate.

I think it is a great tool, and if everyone would do that test, then research the candidates they vote for (rather than vote for the party, or for who their relatives tell them to vote), I am sure the country would be a much better place.

So, Ferny, who do you actively support? Romney, isn't it?

I found that several of the questions had no answer that I particularly liked and a couple of others that I was kind of undecided on but I got:

1 - Mitt Romney

2 - Duncan Hunter

3 - Rudy Giuliani

I found that several of the questions had no answer that I particularly liked and a couple of others that I was kind of undecided on

Agreed, some questions are suggestive or not well balanced, so i got:

1. Dennis Kucinich

2. Mike Gravel

3. Ron Paul

Funny thing is, that it looks like, ppl believe what politicans say and vote for that politicans they agree with the most.

More interesting would be to find out who is behind the politicans and fills their pockets.

Politicans will tell you that the sky is green and the earth is flat and you can walk across water and that its written in the bible that Saddam must be executed, if they see a chance to get some votes, nothing more, nothing less.

Well, have fun to compare programs or speeches, thats somehow useless and a waste of time IMO.

Piper

1) Mitt Romney

2) Mike Huckabee

3) Tom Tancredo

Well it looks like I have a lot of research to do. lol I have only heard of Mitt Romney. I like the idea of that little system though. I will have to see how well it works before saying it is a good thing though. :P

TirunCollimdus

1) Dennis Kucinich

2) Barack Obama

3) Chris Dodd

Edit: I also didn't like some of the questions having seemingly no answer I preferred, but oh well... :P

Edited by DogBreath

Came out: Joseph Biden, Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich. Of those, the only one I know enough about to vote for would be Kucinich.

They didn't ask one question I would like to see....which is: Do any of candidates have a working use of any language besides English? I would not vote, of course on that alone, but it has always been a puzzle to me why we do not consider any sort of language requirement for the nation's top diplomat.