Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

Godless

Ppl, no need to argue, check 2nd post in this thread, Hades said it well, different perks r good for different ppl, but not for all, like in this case :)

About me personally, i would hate godless more then hellspawn, on pk server i took def god when i began wolves( all quests, most things bought from npc so costly but its still worth it :) ).

mp

@Spleen

Nah, as you get to higher levels it will be less of a bonus, because fluffy and fero are better exp than anything above them, so once u get p/c right for either of them any extra pp's wont do anything, the 20% exp would be worth a lot more.

I get 350k+ exp p/h on feros, and, i believe i could get slightly more with a different attribute setup than the one im using atm... i bet u 10kgc u cant get 350k exp in 1 hour on a single spawn of any monster in the game with godless.

The theory that because a person has 8 more pp's they could train higher creature is true, but only for the very short term.

I am godless, and have done 360-370K an hour :pickaxe:

Well,

for allrounders godless is better :icon13:

While 8 PPs affecting all skills, gods can affect, hm, i think up to three at same time. Well, sure, you can swap them, but still, i think noone planning what to do for some months ahead :happy:

Well, as for now, I'm fine with it (godless) :D

That's just my subjective(?) opinion :)

? - not sure about spelling...

Godless is not even close to better for all rounders. The blessings and extra experience far outweigh the worth of the 8 pick points. You can get your defense to 51 faster and be safe on most maps and get your magic to 40 higher and mana drain the rest of the way. The bonus for crafting gets you higher levels in a skill that is very expensive to train and the same goes for summoning. All rounders should treat godless just like fighters. Do not take it until you are high enough level 110~112 OA so that the pick points are worth it. Those 8 pick points would be 8 levels that take over 30 million experience to achieve.

Waiting for godless if the only way to go if you are trying to level or make use of your OAs without resetting. There are plenty of roleplay reasons to take it or not as you wish. There are plenty of personal reasons to play anyway you like but if you are asking about the math then there is no doubt that godless is best taken at 111 OA or higher if at all. When I do my final reset and get up to 111 OA I am taking godless myself and it will be the only negative perk I take. :D

Tirun

its not necro ;)

i just want to continue this thread after the changes with NO TS fail

every level that you do now the experience gets less and less so the 20% bonus of gods is not so good as it used to.

Also to achieve good exp/h after some levels - for monster for clops and stronger - u have to get a double spawn otherwise the exp/min sucks

So what i am asking: is it better to get godless and built up faster your (example) instict so u can move sooner to stronger monsters or blocking current training monster more times will eventually result to better exp?

Actually with the daily quests, the extra exp given coz of Gods is notorius.
I have no idea what you mean here. so I will assume that you meant something different than 'notorious'.

Are you saying that daily quest EXP depends on your gods?

Edited by EaglePrince

Are you saying that daily quest EXP depends on your gods?

Yes, the bonus from gods is applied to exp gained from daily quests.

So what i am asking: is it better to get godless and built up faster your (example) instict so u can move sooner to stronger monsters or blocking current training monster more times will eventually result to better exp?

There's a lot of validity to your line of thought here. With TS-fail removed, the changes that were made to some mid and upper level monsters respawn times and the introduction on Legionnaire Orcs, Godless won't be as 'bad' as it used to be, but i'd still expect that the 20% exp will in the long run result in a bit more exp gained than the 8 pp's spent on attribs would... but certainly the difference would not be so big any more.

(ofc once a person is very high a/d and can do LOrcs fairly easily, then god exp bonus is WELL worth it)

Edited by Korrode