Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sistema

Xfire and EL

I want to support EL on xfire but my xfire_games.ini isnt showing in the directory. Any clue?

Yes, it should be in there.. try uninstalling & reinstalling.

Also make sure you're looking in C:/Program Files/xfire (If you run windows), and do an arrange items by name, in case it's out of order.

Still no xfire_game.ini all I am see is a lot of language files and .dll files(the lang files). I have vista, if that makes any difference. I searched my computer for the file but no luck, I am not sure where to look, it isn't in the directory.

If you want i could e-mail it to you

I want to support EL on xfire but my xfire_games.ini isnt showing in the directory. Any clue?

Yes, it should be in there.. try uninstalling & reinstalling.

Also make sure you're looking in C:/Program Files/xfire (If you run windows), and do an arrange items by name, in case it's out of order.

Still no xfire_game.ini all I am see is a lot of language files and .dll files(the lang files). I have vista, if that makes any difference. I searched my computer for the file but no luck, I am not sure where to look, it isn't in the directory.

If you want i could e-mail it to you

the ini file is hidden. you have it you just cant see it.. . go to your folder options and under "view" click the option "show all hidden files" or whatever it is.. then instead of going to program files. go to "ProgramData" or whatever it is. and xfire will be there. open it to find the xfire_game.ini

Wow, amazingly xfire just added us with new official support in today's update (7/23).

So all of you who haven't gotten this yet, it just got easier :lurker:

I guess it only takes 2 years :lipssealed:

oh that is awesome ^^ so the long fight finally found an happy end ^^ very nice lol

Hiya. That is great that EL is now supported by XFire. Great job everyone that helped support EL. ;) . I am also interested in joining the EL community on XFire. My XFire username is GossamerOfEG

Edited by Gossamer

Hiya. That is great that EL is now supported by XFire. Great job everyone that helped support EL. :) . I am also interested in joining the EL community on XFire. My XFire username is GossamerOfEG

I've accepted you, Gossamer :)

Well, congratulations to all EL/Xfire users :D It took a while, but better late than never, right? :)

I'd like to thank everyone who posted in the EL thread on the Xfire forums, Xfire wouldn't have added EL if it weren't for you guys! :)

I think all the players who use Xfire should leave a thank you post on their forums: http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=F...pic&t=16022 (that's our thread there, created 3 years ago!! >.<) Because there's a zillion games out there and we're quite lucky (after three years?) to have been added.

Anyway, if anyone else uses Xfire and wants to be added to the EL Players Guild on Xfire just drop a message in this thread. And if you don't use it, maybe you should check it out? ;)

Hope you all enjoy it ^^

Now get those hours coming! :)

Thanks!

Sistema