Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jezebelle

Outhouse

hey all,

Being sat in an outhosue today, just doing my erm, buisness, i wondered about something..I tend to wonder alot in the outhouse, you know..

What if accid rain began to fall while Im in there? Woud it effect me?

I mean..the door cant be locked (perhaps something to work on..privacy is everything you know..)

But there IS a roof above my head..would it still have effect on me?

And what about solar flex? Will that creep through the cracks or will I be perfectly safe there?

And during invasions..will dung keep the creatures from getting to me?

All in all..how safe are the outhouses..?

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Jacq...urrent=dung.jpg

Jez

Last time I heard, they all failed their safety inspection :/ They need to be updated to the new ISO standards.

ISO 9000? And has OSHA done an inspection? <calls osha's anonymous tip line>

I say we demand better outhouses. Make them add a/c & heat. Maybe back/neck massagers and foot massagers w/ heat. Pipe in some on hold type music. Insulate them from the elements. DEMAND better outhouses!!!

I say we demand better outhouses. Make them add a/c & heat. Maybe back/neck massagers and foot massagers w/ heat. Pipe in some on hold type music. Insulate them from the elements. DEMAND better outhouses!!!

Heck Yeah! I'm for it! :devlish:

I forgot the heated/massaging seats.

P.S. I know this isn't good for the economy right off, but the morale boost would be great!!

Edited by popeye

Not only did they fail the inspection horrible, the locks are broken, and be VERY CAREFUL not to drop an FE!!!!!

On the subject of our houses I used to sit very happily in them and harvest. However since the big update I am no longer able to do so. (using insert and delete to turn and home to go forward)

Anyone else noticed this? Or is it just me?

But yes I agree, outhouses should be made acid rain resistant at teh very least. And good locks should be installed. I really hate it when people walk in on me...... :)

Last time I heard, they all failed their safety inspection :/ They need to be updated to the new ISO standards.

ISO 9000? And has OSHA done an inspection? <calls osha's anonymous tip line>

Outhouses don't fall under OSHA, they are in the domain of OSHIT, the Open-air Sitter's Health Inspector Troop.

scaf

What about the sewers

Did any give that thords, EL is world know for its powerfilled rains, we'r talking all kinds of rain here. How good is Acid for our sewers, did they get build for it. did the pipes got testet for the watermasses wich falls here. Is it safe for peops to sid in them outhouses while its raining, water could pop up there or wors.

Just a thord