Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

=tr=

Well the screenies speak for themselves really...but i shall explain...

I was training in WSC ogre/troll area after Woo kindly informed me that he was done there.I had trained for no less the 10 min before dignitas logged on on in the middle of the room...he proceded to attack the monsters i was training. Funny enough he even #ig'ed my guild "red tagged"...after he attacked "my" monster.

Although it was very annoying to have someone ruining my training session.i persisted to train...even with this inconvience. A couple minutes later one of his guildies arrived "loic" and he attacked every thing i was training on(with a serp) :).

Loic quickly got bord of this though....and left...then another =tr= arrived....he had an OS...and also attacked "my" monsters. Funny enough...he also attacked the monsters his guildie was training on...(really says something !).

There were a few moments where the ogre would spawn and we would both click on the ogre at the same time...very annoying since this is a 1 man spawn...

Oh well enough story-telling ...let the screenies do the talking :icon13:

***note: i made the screenies smaller because i have slow internet....but they are still very clear :D***

PIC 1

PIC 2

PIC 3

And then...

PIC A

PIC B

PIC C

and then some chatlog....

Chatlog

Just trying to inform you guys...draw your own conclusions from the proof...ty :laugh:

Funny enough he even #ig'ed my guild "red tagged"...after he attacked "my" monster.
Yeah these are the n44bs who red tagged us when we denied them alliance.

Some of their members also BRoD on NDDs.

They are fun to kill :)

i m getting sick of this guild :/ i dont Brod, i dont serp any spawns... Dont add me to n00bs place plz coz people know who i am...

Pretty pathetic to serp a spawn =/ :pirate::pirate:

They've actually tried to BRoD me on a NDD in TD (quahrodon or however u spell it :omg:

to bad he can't hit the broad side of a barn with his crap p/c and a/d :hehe:

Just kill them when ya see em' :P

hi all,i'm a member of old xXx and new =Tr= guild.i read the topic and replies and you're right about that 2 noobs,but my friend,you can't make a general comment about all the guild and members.these 2 guys aren't in =Tr= now.xXx( =Tr= ) is an old guild and it doesn't deserve these words.

Best regards , legolas_o :P