Eternal Lands Official Forums
molime

petition for attributes cap

Attributes cap - yes or no  

449 members have voted

1. 1. Attributes cap at 48

• Yes, cap like this
    • No, no cap at all

Maybe I'm wrong .. but long time players can finished this game.

I keep hearing people say that. But with 6 attributes capped at 48... that's 288. The maximum overall level IS (yes, was already!) 178. So I honestly have no clue why people are suddenly afraid of 'finishing' the game now, while they weren't before. But, this has been said a lot of times already.

We wait to see changes, but the opinion of the tops in Ozú! is that dont like this type of game.

I seem to be the only one in Ozú! that sees the cap as something good... You actually cant finish the game, you'd have to level all skills to level 178, put all your nexus on 10, atributes on 48, take all positive perks... thats IMPOSIBLE, even if you played for 100 years...

The cap will open new ways of using PPs, resulting in a more diversity of strategies :icon13:

Edited by Kelnor

I bought 15 nexus - voted yes as one of the first.

i talked about buying pick points, not only nexus. i bought 6 nexus too. buying pps make big difference between players. how many pps u bought?

Have you asked any top players what they think ??

actually, i didnt ask. But use the logic, if someone buy 10-20 pps(like toomass or pkingduck) do u think that he ll be happy with atributes cap?

Or how can you speak for them ??

Beacuse i want to be a top player too :icon13:

Only thing, what i am trying to tell is, that all problem could be solve another way than use atributes cap.

forgot wrote my in game name in last post.

CaesaRek

edit: grammar's mistakes:(

Edited by Ondra

if this is so bad , why are the top fighters in attack and defense voting yes for it ? think about it ......

Wow, there's a serious difference in the percentages between this poll and the last one. All I can figure is that after 20+ pages of discussion, the concept is a lot clearer to people so the vote is different.

Perhaps all "votes" should have a fake one (for discussion, whining, and complaining) followed by the real one once people have it figured out.

We wait to see changes, but the opinion of the tops in Ozú! is that dont like this type of game.

If it is a race between how fast players can "finish" the game, and how quickly Radu can invent new things and make the game interesting again, I would bet all my gc on Radu :icon13:

BTW, voted yes to the petition almost immediately, as in the previous poll.

if this is so bad , why are the top fighters in attack and defense voting yes for it ? think about it ......

Because even, if they are top in a/d, they are dont stronger like players 10 ranks after them but with big coord. think about it ......

CaesaRek

I bought 15 nexus - voted yes as one of the first.

i talked about buying pick points, not only nexus. i bought 6 nexus too. buying pps make big difference between players. how many pps u bought?

Buying nexus is the same as bying pp.

I have 15 coord more than I would have without bought nexus.

Edited by Zamirah

NO NEVER! i voted NO!, i play EL for the freedom of having no caps, unlike WoW where once you get level 80, youve pretty much lost intrest in the game, thats why EL is so interesting, no level caps, free to do what you want. just my opinion tho.

After giving it a lot of thought.. voted yes! fire.gif

:icon13:

Btw this poll should be spread thru global msg in game so that all people know about it and come here vote and have no excuse if don't :>

NO NEVER! i voted NO!, i play EL for the freedom of having no caps, unlike WoW where once you get level 80, youve pretty much lost intrest in the game, thats why EL is so interesting, no level caps, free to do what you want. just my opinion tho.

hmmm..... I know people who have level 80 chars on WOW, and I know there are things you need to get to the cap to do.

And it's why people on WOW buy level 80 chars.

But this is a different and better game, so why care about WOW ???

YES! But never put a cap on skills! Omg never do that! Or else there is nothing to work towards once you've capped it. Yeah receive exp, but levels are fun too! :P

hmmm..... I know people who have level 80 chars on WOW, and I know there are things you need to get to the cap to do.

And it's why people on WOW buy level 80 chars.

But this is a different and better game, so why care about WOW ???

i used to play WoW and i had a level 80 character, AND once i had hit the cap of the game i lost interest in the whole thing, so it might be the same for EL, once you max out your attributes (tho it would take a while) you would likely lose interest in EL i know i would, same as a few friends.

and i think most of the harvesters would oppose this petition for the reason that the EMU would be left at 960 which means less quantity of the item your harvesting. :P