molime

petition for attributes cap

Attributes cap - yes or no  

449 members have voted

1. 1. Attributes cap at 48

• Yes, cap like this
    • No, no cap at all

Hi all

as ive seen the main arguments to cap is "coz now are player wich you cant kill" "coz fight system is sic" and so on and so on.

but 2 things:

1:they develop their char as they will that is their decision - you can do this the same

2:i dont care about pk and im not alone wich dont care - i care for example about 10emu(sic!) gypsum and max 960 emu

i really dont care to kill players, i play for fun and why i need to get pp in for example magic nexus when i hate crafting?? why do i need coord reasoning when i dont fight?? i need max p to get max emu and when i will kill some monsters and i repeat monsters not players then i need big p. When i will kill some players just go to pk server thats for it? or not?

thats the reasons why i voted no in first and in second topic

best greets - gorzki

Edited by gorzki

I agree, that without a cap, the "invincible" high level players, will only take losses due to grue.

But, on the other hand, a good amount of them, have been there from the start, so treating

them like legends, might not be so bad. (give them a special cape? compromise?)

Define "from the start" ;P

I voted yes, but i hope that attributes cap will cause rebalanced strength of high level monsters (yeti, ac, etc) in other case they are very, very hard to kill, even for top players

I think that you complainers who didn't get your way,

voted like the noobs you are.

Posts like this are really not helpful! :) I hope you meant it as a joke :)

Anyway, I originally voted no because I like the fact that EL has no real limits other than the amount of effort you put into your character. I did read 7 pages of the posts before I made my vote there, and the thread had become boring to finish as most were just reiterations of previous points made. I have had a discussion with a *CO* member when I was training on polar bears (shock horror, a non-PK guild player discussing this with a *CO* member), and this led me to further consideration of the matter.

In my view this change is much more for the PK players of EL, and I don't play the PK game. I am now voting yes (with reservations) because I can see this could be better for the mixers (mostly what I do). The only thing that would block this from being better for the mixers is if the fighters refuse to pay a good price for the things being mixed. An example of this is the SR, and I have made that point in a previous thread, so there is no point in going over it again.

Overall, YES to this limit please Ent

Guest Ukko

Voted Yes!!

If some people (like me) think the cap can be high than 48 and you think 48 its bether for the game, so be it!!

NO NEVER! i voted NO!, i play EL for the freedom of having no caps, unlike WoW where once you get level 80, youve pretty much lost intrest in the game, thats why EL is so interesting, no level caps, free to do what you want. just my opinion tho.

hmmm..... I know people who have level 80 chars on WOW, and I know there are things you need to get to the cap to do.

And it's why people on WOW buy level 80 chars.

But this is a different and better game, so why care about WOW ???

lolx, max level on WoW is 70, and its illegal to buy Characters on Offical Servers.

Also, like WoW, there's so much more to do once you reach the cap. But, the cap here is unreachable..

Voted Yes :)

expansion backs. DUH!

And what expansion pack would that be then?

Level 70 is the highest you can get lolx :)

Did you really play WoW? ;/

I voted yes, but i hope that attributes cap will cause rebalanced strength of high level monsters (yeti, ac, etc) in other case they are very, very hard to kill, even for top players

I am top 256 player...No where near the top...I can kill artic chim and yeti with no problem? Trust me the top players with a cap at even 30 can still eat these mobs.

For you and everyone else that is quitting over this: Please make sure to do a #killme yes, in order to avoid second thoughts.

lol :)

anyways i'm up for it and i'd love to see if any1 actualy manages to max out all attributes maybe then they can complain :D

some of the changes that might be happening may keep me playing el for another 4 yrs :icon13:

edit: typos couldnt be arsed with grammer tho

Edited by macca

Voted yes. I very much like Conavar's proposal for racial-based attribute caps though.

Rehdon

Racial cap would go against the spirit of EL having no fixed classes

Also you can change race for a small fee

Voted yes. I very much like Conavar's proposal for racial-based attribute caps though.

Rehdon

Racial cap would go against the spirit of EL having no fixed classes

Also you can change race for a small fee

that is the reason i play el ... played alot of other games with races and classes bore the hell out of me being stuck only doing the same stuff

Edited by macca

hurray yeh lets just have 100s of polls over the same topic :):icon13:

i dont care, do what you want

#Edit: besides i still voted no, i dont let other ppl change my believings by telling me the blue from the sky.

After all i dont care if we get the cap or not besides i lost the trust anyone important actually cares about the

oppinion of players, if the no post would've won this petition, another petition would have been made up etc etc

till the idea comes ingame, pointless to vote.

Anyways.. since it seems its gonna get implemented i would like to see what plans there are on tweaking monsters,

spawns etc, if there are any plans at all.

Edited by Scorpius