Eternal Lands Official Forums
molime

petition for attributes cap

Attributes cap - yes or no  

449 members have voted

1. 1. Attributes cap at 48

• Yes, cap like this
    • No, no cap at all

Voted yes. Any change is good in my mind, keeps things interesting. Whats the challenge with a 48 cap, some people say? well, learning how to play that way, obviously :P

EDIT: 100th post!! wheeeee :)

Edited by Wingalings

Voted NO. Make atribute cap is unfair against the top players and players who spared much gc for buy pps.

i think that almost all player who want this cap are fraid cats. People, we played MMORPG, that mean ur char is strong as u train. if u need more fair play fight let go play Counter Strike or let go play el on pk server.

The problem why exist the big difference beetwen the top and rest players are nexus removal stones. Buying nexus for hydro bars needs cap, like for first nexus u ll pay 50 hydro bar, for another one nexus u ll pay 53 bars, another one 56, ...59, ...64,.....

I bought 15 nexus - voted yes as one of the first.

Have you asked any top players what they think ??

Or how can you speak for them ??

Please consider this before you vote no, or tell your friends to vote no. Voting no may very well spell the end of this server completely (from what I gather in all the reading...) So, if throwing your hard work away is what you fear, voting no is an almost absolute that you'll lose ALL your hard work, not just some of it.

Voted yes.

And to the quiters.. Omg.. hahaha

Throughout my time in the game I've seen some drastic changes and this is nowhere close to the top. Get your acts together and think rationally, it's not like when they changed the name of Evil Castle to Vermor Castle.. now that was some confusion times.......

If I don't care for the results of this poll, can I start a new one too?

What would be the point? Honestly....?

Guest Annatira

For those of you fearful that you will lose the ability to compete successfully without a huge EMU, consider this, I made Top 10 Crafters with an emu mostly under 500 (only 560 now).

Voted YES.

If limit coord at low level now the Pkers have all nexus and attributes .. the diversity of players dissapear.

In the other hand people with negative perks and high OA will need reset .. a caos.

If limit coord at low level now the Pkers have all nexus and attributes .. the diversity of players dissapear.

In the other hand people with negative perks and high OA will need reset .. a caos.

Have you talked with any of them ?

I have oa 146 and neg perks, don't see any reason for reset.

You need 264 pp to get all attributes.

So just move them around.

Amazing how much people post what other players want.

Edited by Zamirah

If I don't care for the results of this poll, can I start a new one too?

I told you in game already, but this petition got started because Ent asked for it in the other topic. To have players ask for the cap. Not because I'm not happy with the results of the previous one, because that one already had a majority. Just a bit less than what is required for this one. So just the 2nd poll that was asked for, for people who had changed their mind for example. Just not started by Ent, but by players.

Yes, of course... they will have all attributes then, because now they already have coordination of 268, right? No, not. And that doesn't even take into account nexus yet. You can't have everything, still diversity. As has been pointed out in the other topic.

We wait to see changes, but the opinion of the tops in Ozú! is that dont like this type of game.

Maybe I'm wrong .. but long time players can finished this game.