Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lumino

Christmas Event

You are a bit limited in your online time no? When are you available in EL again?

What do you mean? :P

Well Christmas Eve is out for me I'm afraid and probably for a lot of people as many celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve.

My vote would be for 4pm GMT, the closest to original time.

I agree. And since you're helping out what you say goes. So...

SUNDAY EVENT MOVED TWO HOURS EARLIER--4PM GMT!

Updated original post.

-Lum

what I mean is, that when I wanted to give stuff for additional prizes, you were 4 days gone according to gossip :P

Ahh, yes, sorry about that--I get busy 'round the holidays :/ But we're all set on prizes...although I do run a bunch of large events so I can definetely use anything you've got to fuel those. :) Hope I'll see you tomorrow!

Lum

Thanks everyone for coming to event #1! Santa arrived, only to crash his sleigh in Tarsenguard. I was logged out because my cat made a mess, but Knight11 found and rescued Santa, and won an iron cuisses, an iron greaves, and 5k that Santa happened to have on him :devlish:

Hope the other two events go well too!

-Lum

EDIT: After Knight11 rescued Santa, they went out for a pint! Here's a picture...

santaey4.jpg

Edited by Lumino

Event #2 was pretty good, although it ended up being really fun for a handful of people and boring for the rest--once you lost the path you were pretty much done. Sorry about that, it was an experimental event and I have concluded that we won't try something like it again in the future without some revisions :D Thanks to Lexi for playing Flowria, the thief ;)

On another note, a small issue has come to my attention. There were 40-50 people at todays event, which is WAY too much for the Yankee Swap. So I think I'm going to limit it to the first 20 who contact me. Lexi has already given me her gift for the game. That leaves the 18 slots open. Please forum PM me, PM me ingame, or post here to reserve a spot.

1. Lumino

2. Lexi

IMPORTANT: EVEN IF YOU DON'T MAKE THE FIRST 20 TO DO THE YANKEE SWAP, STILL COME TO THE PARTY AS THERE WILL BE A CONTEST AT THE LATTER PART IN WHICH EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE.

Also, Santa Claus will be in attendance to chat it up with all of you :P

Thanks all :)

Lum

Edited by Lumino

Gratz to XenaMT for finding the kidnapped Santa and winning a MoL and serp stone! Very nice work!

Thanks to EVERYONE for coming, if you need a prize that you won, please contact me by Forum/Gossip PM or ingame. Ill get you all what you won.

Thanks also to Lexi, SleepyDragon, and CatsPaws for their help, and to Lexi, Krakas, and Baloney for their donations.

Thanks also to Guild ALoA, my lovely guild without whom this wouldn't be possible :) They are great idea bouncers and donaters! :dry:

Merry XMas!!!

-Lum

Okay, here's what I have on me to give to you... PLEASE contact me, Lumino, I have dozens of things that don't belong to me.

250 Spirit Essences

15 HEs

2 BP Cloaks

Fur Cloak

leather boot

5 SRs

Wooden battle Hammer

Titanium Short Sword

Titanium Chain

I'm so sorry I missed this, Lumino! Been crazy busy here, but hope everyone had a great time. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into these events, and hope to catch the next one!

Merry Christmas,

Llyn :)

I'm so sorry I missed this, Lumino! Been crazy busy here, but hope everyone had a great time. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into these events, and hope to catch the next one!

Merry Christmas,

Llyn :)

We missed you too :) Well won't say much right now but there'll be a big event (gala size) sometime in February...so hopefully you'll catch that :)

Lum

Alright, the following people still have prizes to collect...

Robindell-exc cape

Zipher-leather torso, iron sword

Ottawa-5 SRs, 10 HEs, tit steel short, wood battle hammer DONATED TO FUTURE EVENTS (all but sword)

Imadragon-four books, 40 HEs

Lexi-steel chain

Psychoticmonk-BP cloak

Cynny-steel long, skunk hat

xenaMT-20 mercury DONATED TO FUTURE EVENTS

hellraizer-300 SRs, 3 EMs

aphistolas-fur cape, 5 HEs

soul-tit chain

slyguy-small mine

cruella-EDE, BP cloak

saint-iron chain, leather pants, leather boots, book

swordofflame-BP cloak

paulb-steel two-edged

stephane83-BP cloak

Edited by Lumino

Lumino-EDE

:omg: Is someone else holding the prizes? or are you just reminding yourself to collect it from yourself?

Hi Lumino, I've been trying to catch you in game for several days but no luck. Please send me a PM when you are around. Many thanks!

Sorry about the wait, everyone....

I still have TONS of prizes that belong to all of you, please contact me soon! I try to "hunt down" people when I can but it's difficult, what with different online times.

Lum