Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Attributes cap for the main server

Attribute caps  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Cap each attribute at 48

• Yes!
    • OMG WTF no way!11!!

Wouldn't this make the Attribute Stones worthless in time? Once a few of us get 48?

Why not cap all attributes BUT reasoning? This way we can still have EMU, and extra exp. Only thing we'd have to worry about is the dexterity though...

Or capping the cross attributes instead? dexterity, toughness, might, and ethereality. Anything that would effect a pk or a fight of some sort.

Yes indeed Medalion of EMU EMUX2 breaks easy in combat. if it breaks you randomly drop items that you can not carry..

(would this keep the ebul rich harvesters happy?)

Now the item thing would be nice honestly.

fantastic idea cap all fighting related cross atribs to keep them happy..... leave us other oflks alone we like EL the way it is

Introduce 2-3 new creatures who would have attributes on or over the edge of mathematicaly achievable

levels.. So people cannot even hope to hunt those on their own(without diversified support) EVER..

Those creatures key feature would not be damage, but toughness.. That would promote team work in a natural way, without restricting fictional infinity(we all like the current sense of freedom, while we are factualy caped in a way). Further discussion on these creatures is a totaly new topic..

LOL :confused:

This whole idea is NOT mainly to get people to team monsters.

But, to be fair, you're obviously still new to the game so you cant see the bigger picture as yet.

A note to Entropy:

One thing you might want to consider doing, with a 48/48 p/c cap, is adding quite a few more desert chim spawns :laugh:

EDIT:

LOL @ last 2 posts before mine.

Might is EMU... AND Might is Damage.

and also @calla

Reasoning doesnt give Might (EMU)

Edited by Korrode

Perhaps the PKers will fill in the spots at storage because they have to mix their own stuff with everyone so limited. :confused:

TirunCollimdus

Oh yes, how extremely limited everyone will be...nearly 1k emu max, a max of 44 pickpoints to put into whichever attribute however they wish...

I have not near that emu or the available pickpoints to fill those attributes right up, and I would not call myself particularly limited.

This will make levels far more important then they are now, which is as it should be (I believe Korrode already pointed this out).

The only people who will be troubled are the mule makers :laugh:

S.

...but the no caps is what made this game seem better to me than WoW, i reached the top lvls on wow and sold my char coz it was boring...

EXACTLY.

Another thing is, being able to have unlimited P/C actually helped the lower levels have more of a chance, if they can get more than the higher levels. Many times I've been killed in DP by someone half my levels because they worked forever for 100 Coord... Having a low level cap will give everyone an equal amount, or at least make it easy to have the same amount, and destroy the chance of someone with lower levels being able to kill someone with higher levels.

Just my opinion on this, now that I've cooled down a bit. :confused:

Edit again: Perhaps another way would be to keep things the way they are now, but after OA 50 or so, it takes 2 OAs to get a PP? That's make it harder to get nexus though, too...

Edited by LIGHTspeed

Introduce 2-3 new creatures who would have attributes on or over the edge of mathematicaly achievable

levels.. So people cannot even hope to hunt those on their own(without diversified support) EVER..

Those creatures key feature would not be damage, but toughness.. That would promote team work in a natural way, without restricting fictional infinity(we all like the current sense of freedom, while we are factualy caped in a way). Further discussion on these creatures is a totaly new topic..

LOL :confused:

This whole idea is NOT mainly to get people to team monsters.

But, to be fair, you're obviously still new to the game so you cant see the bigger picture as yet.

A note to Entropy:

One thing you might want to consider doing, with a 48/48 p/c cap, is adding quite a few more desert chim spawns :laugh:

What I described is just a general approach.. It would need much refinement on many levels.. But I am lazy to describe all that, and probably my post is already too fat and uninteresting

My point is> Do not cripple ppl, shrink the world beyond reach..

Edited by Sidran

It is only good for lower level PKers. Even then the top players will still be able to kill them easily just not quite as fast. The other attributes the top level players will be adding too will be as effective in making them hard to kills as phys and coord are now. All of this 'good' stuff is about PK. Training is not something you can do as a team. Each monster only attacks one person. They are the only ones who get defense experience during group 'training'. The higher monsters will be so tough that some of the higher players will be forced back down onto lower spawns while the lower players who have not hit cap limits will stay on those same monsters. This will kill training. People will be forced to PVP or PK and not be able to train. This is not good for everyone. It is only good for PKers. If I missed something that would make it good for anyone else please show me what it is.

TirunCollimdus

Ok. This is just an example. I take myself cause I know myself best I suppose.

At the moment I have a few hydro nexus, 36P 82C 20V 91/97 A/D I train Feros and Desert chims. Depending on the astro day. If my cooridation was dropped to 48, I would use those other 36 pick point. Most lilkely put on instint. Then I can train the same, getting more Defense XP, less attack xp, but would get more xp/hour overall/hour. If I wanted more attack xp, I may bring out a tit short, or a tit long sword. I dont think it would change the monsters I train on at all. Or very little. The people most affected will be the yeti trainners. Often the yeti trainners I have seen are using a cutlass or simialr sword killing the yeties say 10 hits. With this cap it will affect them greatly. But I am sure if there is a huge shortage, the devs can throw in a few more desert/mountain chim spawns to keep everyone happy. Monster drops can also be adjusted as neccesary. With smaller emu, I wouldnt be able to stay on a spawn for 8-10 hours or what ever my wife and job and sleep allows. This cap would honestly not be the best thing for the strong pkers. It would on the other hand be great for the part time, wanna be pkers like me and and all the 80-110 A/D full time fluffy trainners that dream of the day they can stand toe to toe with the top. Even then the stratagy involved would become very important in every fight. Would make it more fun to run into KF, Join in with your friends on a fight and not die/lose rosto in a few hits. Longer fights will break more armor/crowns/swords. NMT perk will become very important for pkers. Also There is no fork perk may become needed as well. Players will have to balance there charaters out and not be just a high C killing machine.

I can see everyone with uber coord forced into using instinct and then using weapons to make up for all of that might they just lost. Weapons suddenly become useful and NMT perk or cape become necessary for higher level training. If those players choose to not fight in armor and choose to drop even farther down from chims what happens to all of the other players who are fighting fluffs/cyclops and feros. It would be nice to see the higher level players fighting in armor and killing chims but will they do it or take the cheap training on weaker stuff and leave all of the spawns below chims taken 100% of the time with people waiting? That is what I am worried about. Is there enough money to keep them fighting in armor against chims and stuff or are the drops going to make everyone run back to fluffs and stuff?

TirunCollimdus

Havent voted yet, waiting to see if Entropy liked the ideas of EMU items ( Cloak of EMU Crown of EMU etc )

But to add some dynamics to the discussion I say this :

1. Why should it matter to those of us who are not on the PK server, what the people on the PK server want for thier PK version of EL ? The cap may benefit them, it may not, it hasnt been studied and so how can we say it will benefit either them or the economy on the main server, its all conjecture and supposition. Perhaps t would be best to see what happens on the PK server first with this, and then come back and tell us why it was a great idea, because at the moment, this topic has been dominated by PK/Fighting discussion , and this leads me to my next point.

2. You wouldnt know it by reading this topic, but there are actually some people who dont fight in EL. And by dont fight I mean they dont fight at all ( save a few rats or racoons here and there for bones t give away to friends ). My charachter aTeh is one such example. Yes he has a/d 36 but that was before I decided that for aTeh , there was to be no more fighting.

My P is at 50 and my co-ord at 4, I never intend to ever put a PP on co-ord simply because it is useless to me, yes its blashpemy, but co-ord is pointless to me when I can put the PP on Physique and get extra carry capacity and some health.

At the moment i dont want to vote because I want to see what Entropy has to say after we have all voiced our opinions, but personally, right now I dont like the idea of having a cap put on the way people want to build thier charachter, because some people who are on the PK server think its a good idea on there.

If nobody has noticed up to now, whenever someone has said I'm not to keen on it, they have been immediately followed by a post explaining why its good for fighters and Pkers. But not everyone does that, isnt that one of the great things about EL ? The complete freedom to build your charachter without limitation.

Just have to repeat what I said, right now I dont like the idea of having a cap put on the way people want to build thier characher, because some people who are on the PK server think its a good idea on there.

peace ( and limitless freedom )

aTeh

OK, now that ive read everyones perspective this cap is moslty about coord than any other attribute so why not just cap it to 100 if there is going to be a cap, i mean theres already a capped PK server if ppl wanted capped a/d/p/c go pay 5$ and play that the main server is good how it is i believe, and also if the main sever was capped it wouldbecome the "NEW" PK server easier to get harvestables and then you can go PK w/e getting PKed fast, if this happens it will be like PK server "main" PK server "Alternate"

~bigk

Edited by bigkav

Perhaps the PKers will fill in the spots at storage because they have to mix their own stuff with everyone so limited. :laugh:

TirunCollimdus

Oh yes, how extremely limited everyone will be...nearly 1k emu max, a max of 44 pickpoints to put into whichever attribute however they wish...

I have not near that emu or the available pickpoints to fill those attributes right up, and I would not call myself particularly limited.

This will make levels far more important then they are now, which is as it should be (I believe Korrode already pointed this out).

The only people who will be troubled are the mule makers :omg:

S.

How snidely put. :confused:

There is stuff in this game that weighs 10 emu. 980 emu minus harvesting gear so say 950. That means 95 per trip. I need a 1K of this item. Over 10 trips just to get 1K of something. That doesn't sound like massive emu to me personally. The limitations are also as I mentioned on equipment carrying for training or PKing as well. Fewer SRs, HEs, rings etc... because the now needed heavier armor and weapons take up lots of emu too. It effects all arounds as much as it does harvester/mixers and of course trainers on the tougher monsters.

Pick points are already important for anyone who does not have all day every day to play/train. The only people they are not important for are the players who can afford to exploit the nexus removal stuff. If you mean att/def levels yes this will make them more important but the people with the uber amounts of pick points can still use them to make themselves near invincible to everyone else. Their might won't be as high but they will be almost as hard to hit and a have a lot more toughness and mana. Easier to kill? Not IMO.

There is a PK server. Why make limits as low here as they are on the PK server? That makes no sense at all. There are players who use emu for things other than fighting here so why penalize them to making PK better on this server? Fighting/training will be more costly for everyone the lower the attribute cap is set. Great for PK because of strategy and bad news for players who don't have much money and need spawns.

TirunCollimdus

OK, now that ive read everyones perspective this cap is moslty about coord than any other attribute so why not just cap it to 100 if there is going to be a cap, i mean theres already a capped PK server if ppl wanted capped a/d/p/c go pay 5$ and play that the main server is good how it is i believe, and also if the main sever was capped it wouldbecome the "NEW" PK server easier to get harvestables and then you can go PK w/e getting PKed fast, if this happens it will be like PK server "main" PK server "Alternate"

~bigk

This IMO is the best reason to not put a 48 cap on the regular server. You already have a PK server with a 48 cap. It was done on the PK server to make PK better not to improve any other facet of the game. Why do we need the PK server at all if the regular server has the same exact cap as the PK server? The PK server would die if the regular server had the same PK benefits with better everything else. Not to mention they don't have to pay $5 to play on the regular server. I think they need to get something for their $5. The PK server should be better for PK than the regular server. All of the other reasons that have been posted are still just as valid but this point is extremely important IMO. ;)

TirunCollimdus

Havent voted yet, waiting to see if Entropy liked the ideas of EMU items ( Cloak of EMU Crown of EMU etc )

But to add some dynamics to the discussion I say this :

1. Why should it matter to those of us who are not on the PK server, what the people on the PK server want for thier PK version of EL ? The cap may benefit them, it may not, it hasnt been studied and so how can we say it will benefit either them or the economy on the main server, its all conjecture and supposition. Perhaps t would be best to see what happens on the PK server first with this, and then come back and tell us why it was a great idea, because at the moment, this topic has been dominated by PK/Fighting discussion , and this leads me to my next point.

2. You wouldnt know it by reading this topic, but there are actually some people who dont fight in EL. And by dont fight I mean they dont fight at all ( save a few rats or racoons here and there for bones t give away to friends ). My charachter aTeh is one such example. Yes he has a/d 36 but that was before I decided that for aTeh , there was to be no more fighting.

My P is at 50 and my co-ord at 4, I never intend to ever put a PP on co-ord simply because it is useless to me, yes its blashpemy, but co-ord is pointless to me when I can put the PP on Physique and get extra carry capacity and some health.

At the moment i dont want to vote because I want to see what Entropy has to say after we have all voiced our opinions, but personally, right now I dont like the idea of having a cap put on the way people want to build thier charachter, because some people who are on the PK server think its a good idea on there.

If nobody has noticed up to now, whenever someone has said I'm not to keen on it, they have been immediately followed by a post explaining why its good for fighters and Pkers. But not everyone does that, isnt that one of the great things about EL ? The complete freedom to build your charachter without limitation.

Just have to repeat what I said, right now I dont like the idea of having a cap put on the way people want to build thier characher, because some people who are on the PK server think its a good idea on there.

peace ( and limitless freedom )

aTeh

This is exactly what I think :laugh: I still don't see ANY reason how it would be a positive change to non-fighters(less drops for better eco? MAYBE, but this could be done without a cap). I have been here since 05, and am only 38/38 a/d, I don't fight much at all, unless I am just sick of staring at the mixing window. All I practically do is mix and harvest. Capping Will and Cord is bad for me, since I use it just for exp(faster leveling), mana (for poison healing and frequently magic training) and emu(harvesting and mixing, did you know I can only mix 2 potion extracts at a time? Lots of ingredients there :confused:). I would have MORE cord and will IF I didn't have to have so many nexus and that's another thing.. fighters don't need much nexus either.. what's up with that? 0.o

I don't vote no, though... there has to be a solution to this dilemma, just to make everyone happy.

lol fighters take some negs and alc and harv fo GC/Items lol and even most pr0 ones have great alc/pot etc

~bigk

lightspeed how about if ur not a pker hush up and let the pk'ers vote?

this will make the game a lot more interesting and in retro spect might revive some of the fun!

The reason both pk'ers and non-pk'ers are being asked to vote is because this will affect all players, not just pk'ers.

I choose to vote no because I believe people should be allowed to form their character as they see fit. Thus, if one wants to specialize in pking great or if one wants to specialize in EMU for harvesting great. It gives a player a goal. If we put these caps on eventually all players will be much the same as any other player because it takes away our ability to focus on our favorite attributes.

lightspeed how about if ur not a pker hush up and let the pk'ers vote?

this will make the game a lot more interesting and in retro spect might revive some of the fun!

The reason both pk'ers and non-pk'ers are being asked to vote is because this will affect all players, not just pk'ers.

I choose to vote no because I believe people should be allowed to form their character as they see fit. Thus, if one wants to specialize in pking great or if one wants to specialize in EMU for harvesting great. It gives a player a goal. If we put these caps on eventually all players will be much the same as any other player because it takes away our ability to focus on our favorite attributes.

Thats exacly what i think lol even tho my fav attribs are coord and will lol, and 2 pos perks :confused:

I,m with lochnesslobster...i would have to reset to get rid of the neg perks(which i certainly would not have taken if i had any idea the attributes would be capped), being at oa105, there is no way i am resetting again :confused: The main attraction to this game is the fact that there is no limits or restriction on how you build your character..this kills that idea.

It is only good for lower level PKers. Even then the top players will still be able to kill them easily just not quite as fast. The other attributes the top level players will be adding too will be as effective in making them hard to kills as phys and coord are now. All of this 'good' stuff is about PK. Training is not something you can do as a team. Each monster only attacks one person. They are the only ones who get defense experience during group 'training'. The higher monsters will be so tough that some of the higher players will be forced back down onto lower spawns while the lower players who have not hit cap limits will stay on those same monsters. This will kill training. People will be forced to PVP or PK and not be able to train. This is not good for everyone. It is only good for PKers. If I missed something that would make it good for anyone else please show me what it is.

TirunCollimdus

Ok. This is just an example. I take myself cause I know myself best I suppose.

At the moment I have a few hydro nexus, 36P 82C 20V 91/97 A/D I train Feros and Desert chims. Depending on the astro day. If my cooridation was dropped to 48, I would use those other 36 pick point. Most lilkely put on instint. Then I can train the same, getting more Defense XP, less attack xp, but would get more xp/hour overall/hour. If I wanted more attack xp, I may bring out a tit short, or a tit long sword. I dont think it would change the monsters I train on at all. Or very little. The people most affected will be the yeti trainners. Often the yeti trainners I have seen are using a cutlass or simialr sword killing the yeties say 10 hits. With this cap it will affect them greatly. But I am sure if there is a huge shortage, the devs can throw in a few more desert/mountain chim spawns to keep everyone happy. Monster drops can also be adjusted as neccesary. With smaller emu, I wouldnt be able to stay on a spawn for 8-10 hours or what ever my wife and job and sleep allows. This cap would honestly not be the best thing for the strong pkers. It would on the other hand be great for the part time, wanna be pkers like me and and all the 80-110 A/D full time fluffy trainners that dream of the day they can stand toe to toe with the top. Even then the stratagy involved would become very important in every fight. Would make it more fun to run into KF, Join in with your friends on a fight and not die/lose rosto in a few hits. Longer fights will break more armor/crowns/swords. NMT perk will become very important for pkers. Also There is no fork perk may become needed as well. Players will have to balance there charaters out and not be just a high C killing machine.

I can see everyone with uber coord forced into using instinct and then using weapons to make up for all of that might they just lost. Weapons suddenly become useful and NMT perk or cape become necessary for higher level training. If those players choose to not fight in armor and choose to drop even farther down from chims what happens to all of the other players who are fighting fluffs/cyclops and feros. It would be nice to see the higher level players fighting in armor and killing chims but will they do it or take the cheap training on weaker stuff and leave all of the spawns below chims taken 100% of the time with people waiting? That is what I am worried about. Is there enough money to keep them fighting in armor against chims and stuff or are the drops going to make everyone run back to fluffs and stuff?

TirunCollimdus

To be honest with 48 will and 48 reasoning I would be quite happy trainning ogres, armed orcs for endless hours. The experice would be amazing

And another thing, some people have said it will benefit mixers in the long run, why? why will it ?

Unless you havent noticed theres a virtual non existent profit in anything anyway, so how the hell will this make anything any better for mixers?

People have been saying for ages now that PK is dead, and guess what, the economy hasnt crashed, the market channel is not empty, I can still sell 3k FE or 1k HE or even a titanium short sword if i dont charge any gc for it !

But seiously, my point is this, if PK is dead, and yet we can all still sell our mixing products OK, then why does it bother us that PK might be revived because of an attribute cap?

Were all doing fine as it is thank you , the market channel is busy as usual , and even if this DID work and PK suddenly rose from the dead and ascended into heaven we cant make much more than were allready making now, unless you want to send us money via paypal to subsidise our RL living expenses so we can all give up our careers and spend all day mixing HE for you :confused:

This could have the effect of making certain items so in demand that the price goes up, which wouldnt be a bad thing, but at the same time, if its harder for fighters to fight good GC dropping monsters ( if 3 f them need to team up to fight a Yeti then only one person is going to stand on that all important DB and they are going to have to be honest enough to share it 3 ways LOL ) then theyre going to have less GC to spend on items that are going up in price, ENtropy said think about it before you vote and I am starting to see why lol

Still havent voted

aTeh

*edit * after reading my post I realised I sound incredibly bothered by the thaught of making HE for fighters to use, this is not the case hehe And to be honest, i'm not bothered by the economy as im not in the game to make a profit ( the thaught of sitting on imaginary gc does not turn me on )

Edited by Ateh

I,m with lochnesslobster...i would have to reset to get rid of the neg perks(which i certainly would not have taken if i had any idea the attributes would be capped), being at oa105, there is no way i am resetting again :confused: The main attraction to this game is the fact that there is no limits or restriction on how you build your character..this kills that idea.

This might not be necessary -- given the extraordinary act of setting a cap, Ent might want to offer a way, for a limited time, to redime negative perks (e.g., through the Wraith). Maybe you could spend the PPs that are given back to you as the cap is introduced to get rid of unnecessary perks...

As for the "no limits", remember that there is a limit on OA (178, if I remember well), which in turn places limits on attributes already. It is just a matter of deciding which level is appropriate.

Notice that the OA cap at 178 means an average cap on attributes of ~30 (not considering PPs you might want to spend on nexuses: if we consider nexuses, with an average of 4PP per nexus, the average per attribute would drop to 26), so the cap at 48 still gives you quite some leeway...

It wont affect mixers for a long time. If they build like I would. Mixers need what? EMU, EXP, some Life (not much really unless you don't like using Poison Anidotes, which I DO use... yummm) and some mana.

Thus, if that's the only thing a mixer thinks about then all we'd really need to add pp to is; Physical(emu, life), Cordination (EMU), Reasoning (EXP with a hint of faster reading yes, it's wonderous!), and Will (life, mana and exp!). You wouldn't NEED the others, but the others will give you mana and life.

Okay so if you just did the 4 Attributes listed above you'll have to be 192 oa alone (unless you get hydro nexuses+removal stones), not counting, you're going to need all those nexuses used for mixing. 6 in inorganic, animal, artificial, vegetal, and magic, and 10 in human (for the items you mix with like col, com, and artificier cape).

What mixer has 232 oa? Although I would like being able to get more cord (for my emu) and could easily turn to physical. And an item of some sort would be wonderful to increase emu, maybe a cape, which will force us to take the exc perk since you mentioned more people taking positive perks under the advantages.

Edited by Lexi

After thinking about it, voted no... Personally I prefer more options over less, but it wouldn't ruin the game for me at all if implemented, my build will never be close to capping any attribs because of all of the nexus i have.

This might not be necessary -- given the extraordinary act of setting a cap, Ent might want to offer a way, for a limited time, to redime negative perks (e.g., through the Wraith). Maybe you could spend the PPs that are given back to you as the cap is introduced to get rid of unnecessary perks...

As for the "no limits", remember that there is a limit on OA (178, if I remember well), which in turn places limits on attributes already. It is just a matter of deciding which level is appropriate.

Notice that the OA cap at 178 means an average cap on attributes of ~30 (not considering PPs you might want to spend on nexuses: if we consider nexuses, with an average of 4PP per nexus, the average per attribute would drop to 26), so the cap at 48 still gives you quite some leeway...

"This might not be necessary"?? I'm just saying if this one goes thru I'm out period. I don't want to argue the merits of one way or the other. For me the beauty of this game was that you could be anything you wanted without restriction. no set classes and no restrictions.

"This might not be necessary"?? .... I don't want to argue the merits of one way or the other. For me the beauty of this game was that you could be anything you wanted without restriction. no set classes and no restrictions.

Exactly! Thats why i joined this game in the first place!

Perfectly stated LL

Edited by SL7yz0r

I voted NO..

the people that have worked years on getting there p/c up deserve it for there hard work.. not only that but its not gonna only hurt the strong players.. its gonna hurt trainings as well.. i train with low phy and high coord.. and im horid at pk.. (20/60 pc atm) but that is great for training.. if it is caped at 48 id hardly be able to train..

Yet i do think it is a good idea to have some sort of cap to the attributes(so people wont have to fist red dragons to train.. which is a horid way to get xp.. which is those peoples problems because they have to work more for hydro bars and gettin money to get perks..).. but id rather it be tested on the PK server first.. and see how that works like piper said

or a new idea.. maybe cap the amt of nexus u can buy with hydro.. at like 40 or so (the amt of nexus in game).. that way people cant overload there p/c with baught pp

OR! just scrap the nexus all together and not restrain all rounders that wanna pk and cant because there all there pp are in nexus... <my fav idea

fyi... 40 nexus = 20,000,000 worth gc of hydro bars... not including price of removal stones.. if u can work that hard to get that.. you deserve them

"This might not be necessary"?? .... I don't want to argue the merits of one way or the other. For me the beauty of this game was that you could be anything you wanted without restriction. no set classes and no restrictions.

Exactly! Thats why i joined this game in the first place!

Perfectly stated LL

Couldn't have said it any better myself

I voted NO..

the people that have worked years on getting there p/c up deserve it for there hard work.. not only that but its not gonna only hurt the strong players.. its gonna hurt trainings as well.. i train with low phy and high coord.. and im horid at pk.. (20/60 pc atm) but that is great for training.. if it is caped at 48 id hardly be able to train..

Yet i do think it is a good idea to have some sort of cap to the attributes(so people wont have to fist red dragons to train.. which is a horid way to get xp.. which is those peoples problems because they have to work more for hydro bars and gettin money to get perks..).. but id rather it be tested on the PK server first.. and see how that works like piper said

or a new idea.. maybe cap the amt of nexus u can buy with hydro.. at like 40 or so (the amt of nexus in game).. that way people cant overload there p/c with baught pp

OR! just scrap the nexus all together and not restrain all rounders that wanna pk and cant because there all there pp are in nexus... <my fav idea

fyi... 40 nexus = 20,000,000 worth gc of hydro bars... not including price of removal stones.. if u can work that hard to get that.. you deserve them

I got my p/c pretty high, and I'm in favour of this idea. If you're current p/c is 20/60 you shouldn't have any problems training from thease caps. in fact, you should be more free to make the training easier by getting other attributes than p/c