Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cycrosism

Bagjumper

we have another bagjumper Kachna from the guild holy has jumped onto me and hotdogs01 (my RL bro) bag and stole some sulfur from it and other things this person tells me different things and he told me to stop bagjumping he has done it twice and we ig'd his guild both times.

say i read there guild rules and i see a rule that says "do not take a bg that belongs to anyone else" and he did. guess the guild HOLY should repond to there ig's and boot this member. i have evidence

[22:57:50] cycrosism: STOP BJING

[22:58:04] You started to harvest Sulfur.

[22:58:11] Guild Holy Dragon Knights has 119 members. The guild URL is: http://www.freewebs.com/holydragonknights/

General info: HOLY is a guild that plans to not only strengthen its members and guild functions but the community that we live in as well...BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

[22:58:12] Joining the guild: To join you will need the EL required skill lvl of 20 (not oa lvl) and lvl 10a/d. Exceptions can be made. PM DragonGod, Zelse, or any member.

[22:58:18] No player is in the game with the name of Dragongod

[22:58:23] No player is in the game with the name of Zelse

[22:58:24] [PM from Kachna: ok]

[22:58:31] [PM to Kachna: were telling the head masters]

[22:58:42] [PM from Kachna: stop bagjumping]

[22:59:09] #Ig [hotdogs01->HOLY] Does this guild accept bag jumpers?

[22:59:45] [PM to Kachna: your the one who bagjumped]

[22:59:50] [PM from Kachna: Iam CZ]

[23:00:14] [PM to Kachna: can you talk english multilanguages arn't allowed read rule 14.]

[23:01:11] You stopped harvesting.

[23:01:11] While harvesting, Eifi upset a radon pouch, and was hit for 30 points of radiation damage.

[23:01:12] Kachna: i don't bagjumping

[23:01:30] cycrosism: and yes it IS bagjumping you stole sulfur from my bag

[23:01:45] DaKiSS: kachna last stime you were 30min on a bag.

[23:02:28] A cavern wall collapsed on Eifi, and hit for 35 points. If there is no cavern wall nearby, can you imagine how unlucky this person was?!

[23:03:10] Mistress_Grue: How childish is it to bagjump??

[23:03:21] Karem: kachna?

[23:03:22] Mistress_Grue: Its not going to get you anywher

[23:03:34] Game Time: 00:30:01

[23:04:19] [PM from hotdogs01: move]

[23:04:21] Sitlock is enabled. Disable it or stand before walking.

[23:04:33] While harvesting, Eifi upset a radon pouch, and was hit for 30 points of radiation damage.

[23:05:00] Mother Nature got pissed off at CoderCR, who lost 17 health

Earlier today i was sitting at NC arena, Kachna and move_buster showed up there to PvP. I know they were there to PvP because i asked them. I said i wouldn't interfere if they were training... a few seconds after the fight began (they were both naked) Kachna equipped a Ti long and some aug. armor and killed move_buster.

It certainly appears that he scammed move_buster... move_buster dropped nothing, but a scam nonetheless.

I moved into the arena to kill him but he got out before i could click :evilgrin: ...he then said "bye noob" to me and logged out.

All of HOLY guild will suffer in PK for his insult ;)

EDIT:

The suffering has begun! :)

deadkachne.png

Edited by Korrode

EDIT:

The suffering has begun! :pirate:

deadkachne.png

Hehe! good one! where'd u get him? WSA? is he weak? i wanna turn if he is! ;)

i do know HOLY doesn't accept bjers , i see Dragongod post about joining HOLY in chan 4 saying : NO SCAMMERS OR BJERS!

Hehe! good one! where'd u get him? WSA? is he weak? i wanna turn if he is! ;)
NC arena, and yes he is very weak :pirate:

i do know HOLY doesn't accept bjers , i see Dragongod post about joining HOLY in chan 4 saying : NO SCAMMERS OR BJERS!
Well, if HOLY would like to get themselves un-red tagged, once/if he is booted, a leader can contact me and so long as he's gone, i'll un-red them.

Hehe! good one! where'd u get him? WSA? is he weak? i wanna turn if he is! :pirate:
NC arena, and yes he is very weak ;)

Well, if HOLY would like to get themselves un-red tagged, once/if he is booted, a leader can contact me and so long as he's gone, i'll un-red them.

im sure Drag will boot him when i tell him about Kachna (weird name that one, wonder how he got it? ;) ) as for him being weak, when i see him i'm gonna get him! :D

Edit: misplaced nick name letters :o

Edit2: ill hunt him later today i'm tired :D midnight here

Edited by Krakas3