Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cycrosism

The Bruise Brothers Harvest Group

Sorry about all that guys,

the reason I quit was because cycrosism never worked, I went to my friends house one day, I tell him to get sapphires while im gone, and he sais 'No, im not getting sapphires when your logged off'.

Even when he was full time at the start, he still never worked on the orders. (well not enough)

For your diamonds and sapphire orders, im sorry we never got back to you because cycrosism was the only one in our group that could mine them. He never mined them because he needed me to mine them, yet I don't have to knowledge.

I told him I was quitting, and I told him my reason. He sais, 'alright then im canceling the group'. I still told him that you don't need to cancel the group just because im quitting, and he replies 'Well how am I going to get the orders done'... He expects me to get ALL the orders done because he is 'part time' and he works whenever he wants, and i'm full time and he sais 'you can't do anything else but get orders because your full time.

Sorry again, to everyone that didn't get there orders back. I can try to get a few of your orders back, even though the group is cancelled.

Sorry for all the mess, if you would still like your orders done, you could try ordering off 'Generation X harvesting group'.

Thanks,

hotdogs01...

Sorry about all that guys,

the reason I quit was because cycrosism never worked, I went to my friends house one day, I tell him to get sapphires while im gone, and he sais 'No, im not getting sapphires when your logged off'.

Even when he was full time at the start, he still never worked on the orders. (well not enough)

For your diamonds and sapphire orders, im sorry we never got back to you because cycrosism was the only one in our group that could mine them. He never mined them because he needed me to mine them, yet I don't have to knowledge.

I told him I was quitting, and I told him my reason. He sais, 'alright then im canceling the group'. I still told him that you don't need to cancel the group just because im quitting, and he replies 'Well how am I going to get the orders done'... He expects me to get ALL the orders done because he is 'part time' and he works whenever he wants, and i'm full time and he sais 'you can't do anything else but get orders because your full time.

Sorry again, to everyone that didn't get there orders back. I can try to get a few of your orders back, even though the group is cancelled.

Sorry for all the mess, if you would still like your orders done, you could try ordering off 'Generation X harvesting group'.

Thanks,

hotdogs01...

The group is over now, im was part time that doesnt mean i have to work i was the manager/leader just like being a boss at work you dont do what your employes do

bad bad bad... I really had a hard time just restricting myself from posting and telling how mad I was waiting all that time for my 10k (!!!) of ingredients. really shame on (both) of you guys for opening a service like this without thinking thoroughly about it.

edit: closing.

Edited by Creedka