Entropy

Attributes limit

Limit attributes  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Limit attributes

• Limit to 50
    • Limit to 60
    • No limit

I was thinking to limit all the attributes for the PK server to 50, or 60 (each).

The pros are:

1. More fair combat (no more super strong chars).

2. More attributes will be used, not just phys and co (and some will)

3. You will be able to actually take some perks if you want to.

Cons:

1. Can't fight really strong monsters (at least not alone)

Limit to 50, it'll make things more interesting and fun to read and stuff. It's about having fun and strategy not taking all negs >.> and with 50 you can incorporate some of the stuff u worked on like perks :P

Must we sit through another week of testing? I think we've got the hang of it. :P

Lets vote and start this thing! Break!

Edited by SL7yz0r

I think it's a great idea. Limiting attributes to 50 will change some of the ways people think about pp's and encourage the broadening of characters with other attributes, nexuses, and perks.

The uber-pker could end up being the destruction of the PK server if everyone knows there are a couple dominant players whose stats will always give them the great advantage. Who will want to join in a year or so?This solution makes creativity and new strategy the great advantage.

Limiting attributes encourages players to rethink their strategy and individualize how they rule and conquer instead of everyone following the same basic strategy prescribed over and over.

This also makes taking negative perks really negative since once a character has maxed their attributes, they are are stuck with this neg impetuously taken early on.

Edited by sygon

I was thinking to limit all the attributes for the PK server to 50, or 60 (each).

The pros are:

Cons:

This seems like a fantastic idea -- one I would love to see implemented on the main server as well (probably with higher caps, of course).

tbh i think it's pointless like the uber strong monsters being there eg. yeti/giants/dragons as no1 will stand that much of a chance ..oh well gotta wait till i got xmas presents to see if i can get debit to work again maybe see every1 in a week or 2

The pros are:

Cons:

This seems like a fantastic idea -- one I would love to see implemented on the main server as well (probably with higher caps, of course).

I was thinking of that too (of course, people will get back their PPs that are alocated in attributes over the limit). And this would require some more positive perks as well, so that people can do somethign with those extra PPs.

But this will be a separate vote.

Great idea... Just voicing my support for having this on the main server too!

hmm i not sure if this is true but ive ppl saying that they can have theyre char transfered to the PK server... is this true?

hmm i not sure if this is true but ive ppl saying that they can have theyre char transfered to the PK server... is this true?

No, they can create a new char with same name as on main, it's all.

A limit of 50/60 seems ok :)

50 or 60 p/c/w will still make a very strong character? And dont forget about the other attributes they come in handy when summoning for example.

Along with a a/d cap this really limits the strength of the players..

Perhaps different experience tables after level 100? maybe a 10% exp increase to 101, 20% to 102 etc? thats pretty much the same as a 100 a/d cap :evilgrin:

A limit of 50/60 seems ok :)

50 or 60 p/c/w will still make a very strong character? And dont forget about the other attributes they come in handy when summoning for example.

Along with a a/d cap this really limits the strength of the players..

Perhaps different experience tables after level 100? maybe a 10% exp increase to 101, 20% to 102 etc? thats pretty much the same as a 100 a/d cap :evilgrin:

True, 50 will/50vit chars would still be unkillable ;p.

But I hope after 100 a/d you Wont get anymore a/d xp. That way oa will be more harder to do and people will go do other skills too.

Can I ask why most are heading towards 50? 50 would make your cross-attributes uneven. Unless you combine Coord with Instinct.. but, as there's an OA limit, it's a bit of a waste.

Edited by Ryosuke

Can I ask why most are heading towards 50? 50 would make your cross-attributes uneven. Unless you combine Coord with Instinct.. but, as there's an OA limit, it's a bit of a waste.

THERE IS A OA LIMIT!?

Can I ask why most are heading towards 50? 50 would make your cross-attributes uneven. Unless you combine Coord with Instinct...

You are right. That's why I would've voted for 40.