Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

PK server started!

I had the quickspells of my old char copied on the pk server. And when I press Alt+1 (restoration) it instantly disconnects from server...

Possible bug :pickaxe:

I had the quickspells of my old char copied on the pk server. And when I press Alt+1 (restoration) it instantly disconnects from server...

That happens if you don't have the sigils for the spell and try to cast it anyway (you are sending invalid data to the server, since you are not supposed to be able to cast it without having the sigils).

Possible bug :happy:

It will, as the server thinks you're hacking by using sigils you dont own.

(Ive had this problem with a bot in the past)

The client saves the spell list localy. mayby worth having the client add the port into the quickspell filename?

Edited by the_antiroot

Possible bug :happy:

It will, as the server thinks you're hacking by using sigils you dont own.

(Ive had this problem with a bot in the past)

The client saves the spell list localy. mayby worth having the client add the port into the quickspell filename?

In the newest client there seem to be separate folders for main and pk server data files.