Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ghrae

NEW CEL Site Launch

Thanks that'll help a lot.

I added google search to the site. It is right below the menu (specifically between the Site Map and the Pay Pal Donate button). Just type in what you are looking for and hit enter.

I'm really against ads in general, but it is much faster than trying to build my own search engine ;)

I love it!

I can never thank you guys enough for making and maintaining your site, as it has helped me out so many times in the past year that I have it on top of all my favourite websites ;)

But thanks anyway!

very nice job you all, I especially like the chosen colors (my fav).

I love the changes! It's a beautiful site and I find the menus to be very user friendly. I particularly like the magic spells page and how easy it is to see which sigils are needed quickly.

Excellent job!

Quite like the new Special Days announcment - Red Warning and then click on it for more detail even if it is Peace day :( )

Edited by neildog

Nice theres more info on this new one :D i like both the old and the new version dosnt really make a diff to me.

New feature: Bot listing

Includes site locations, purpose and which guild they belong to

http://www.el-cel.com/info/bots.php

Note: all information on page provided by bot owners, please do not submit info that is missing. If the bot owner does not want their bot listed, please respect their wishes.

Menu link fixed (dumb mistake on my part ><)

Gossip's owner, scafativ, is working on a new manual. As soon as I get that I will add it to the site.

Wonderful site, congrats and many thanks for all the info posted!

One comment - harvesting section does not contain info on books required to mine some rare ores, it would be worth to ammend.

Wonderful site, congrats and many thanks for all the info posted!

One comment - harvesting section does not contain info on books required to mine some rare ores, it would be worth to ammend.

Fixed and thanks :whistle:

Your link under guilds for HIM is out of date. we have moved back to the original.. slap gnny for not telling you :lipssealed:

and CEL site is looking good. :icon13:

Is there some actual reason of it being a huge table-javascript-block? All the pages are over 25kbs (+content) large, you could get it to 5kb + content if using css based layout.

CSS is not a replacement for Javascript. True, there is some overlap, but not complete.

That and to be honest, I suck at CSS like I suck at graphics. So I depend on people like Leahatwood, Apparition and Phenic for graphic help. If you know a CSS programmer who would like to help, have them forum PM me

Your link under guilds for HIM is out of date. we have moved back to the original.. slap gnny for not telling you :doze:

Fixed